It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash and the 2012 connection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I urge everyone to read this amazing article located at:
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

We know that 33 degrees of earth’s circumference is 2012 miles and that 33 is a prominent number in the Roswell message. 33 is also prominently featured in the location of the first descent of angelic forces to Mt. Hermon. Might this numeric connection indicate a similar type event occurring in the year 2012?

This is a great article tying the Roswell Crash, 2012 theory, Masons, NWO, and the Antichrist. The numbers speak for themselves.

As the navigator can use increments of the earth's latitude and longitude to determine location in space and time, these increments can be measured in the earth itself to reveal the appointed time of humanity's destiny.

This is why the number 33 and the compass and square are such important symbols of the illumined elite.

33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles.

Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian.*

To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9" This corresponds to the year and date that the ancient Mayans of middle America believed their calendar will end, December 21st, 2012. This is also the year their serpent god and founder of civilization, Quetzalcoatle, will return from heaven.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting. I have not read the link yet but will. It seems to me that these people who are into all the conspiracies and find a way to link them all together so that they all make sense are incorrect in their conclusions. But it should prove to be interesting reading nonetheless. There is the connection between time and space. If you were to ask an alien where he is from and he were to answer you by giving you a reference to time instead how would you interpret that. Would it be some sort of code that if you could figure it out you could figure out where he is from? All this stuff about 2012 could be code for a physical location. But if you figure out the physical location then what does that tell you? I have asked before where one of them comes from and the answer was a reference to time. When you say that 33 is a prominent number in the Roswell message can you give some details?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
anyone actually talk to any Mayan people? I mean come on. did, you know that the aztecs, the incas and the mayans, were one people? and if there was wars between them it was between individual villages..not the people as a whole...I've talked with alot of spiritual people mayan and aztec...and you know what is going to happen when the calander ends?

It Restarts, not only is it a calander... it represents the circle of life and how in the end we come full circle, exactly like my peoples belief in the medicine wheel. it represents life!

all this mayan calander stuff is condensending to a greater people, and what they stand for.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
I mean come on. did, you know that the aztecs, the incas and the mayans, were one people?

I think all of those were completely different civilizations at completely different times in history. They weren't like the Bloods and the Crips.

I could be wrong though.

Peace

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
When you say that 33 is a prominent number in the Roswell message can you give some details?
[edit on 9-1-2006 by grasshopper]

from the article which everyone should read...

"Numbers are a key to the ancient views of cosmogony ... spiritually as well as physically ... to the evolution of the present human race; all systems of religious mysticism are based upon numerals. The sacredness of numbers ..." The Occult Power of Numbers, W. Wynn Westcott , p. 15

...in Spiritual Numerology, '33' symbolizes the highest spiritual conscious attainable by the human being." The Secret of the Illuminati, Elizabeth van Buren, p. 161-2

33 and 3 are all featured prominently in occult doctrine. The great significance of the number 33 cannot be fully understood unless it is combined with the most important science of Free Masonry, navigation. The compass and square, the most visible symbols of Masonry are also the basic tools of navigation and map making.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Part 2 on the Roswell/33 degree connection...

If the sons of God descended to Mt. Hermon with the intention of connecting 33.33 with 2012 navigationally, might they also have placed an additional marker coordinating the year 2012 with their return?

It appears they did. This is very probably the meaning of the Roswell event. It is a marker consisting of ancient, sacred numbers.

The impact area near Roswell lays 33° north latitude, at a distance 2,012 miles from the equator.

The only place on earth where 33° latitude and 104° longitude exist without lying in an ocean, as it does south of the equator, or an uninhabited mountain plateau as it does in the eastern hemisphere...is a few miles north west of Roswell, New Mexico, USA. The sacred number 33 multiplied by PI, just happens to produce the location where a flying saucer crashed landed in 1947.

in other words...the Roswell event was not an accident.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Although 2012 miles may be .33 of the earths circumference, why would the aliens pick miles over kilometers. What about feet, or centimeters? I guess to someone who has WAY to much time on their hands, coming up with a theory like this is possible. However, the fact that this much time was spent, and the angle of vision used was as small as it is, just shows how hard some people look for things that arent there. Conspiracy theorists need to stop looking so hard. It's the most obvious things that are missed. Yet they find the hard stuff, that deosnt even exist......

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Find it interesting that 33 is the atomic number for arsenic and connotes all the negative entities that represent 33 in the kaballah.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality
Conspiracy theorists need to stop looking so hard. It's the most obvious things that are missed. Yet they find the hard stuff, that deosnt even exist......

Would the good poster please enlighten us as to the obvious things which the conspiracy fools have missed? Perhaps in another thread unrelating to this one?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
And....on a hunch...

The earth's circumference is approximately 21,600 Nautical Miles. So get out your calculator's and multiply that by 33%. Yep, that is 7128 Nautical Miles. A far far cry from 2012......

So am I missing something important here?

"33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles."

I am not sure exactly what is being referred to here, but its not the circumference of the earth for sure. I think it is some fake circle made up to corrispond to the numbers they needed. This entire idea is BS. For everyones sake, please forget you have ever seen this, so as to not become less intelligent.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I mean come on. did, you know that the aztecs, the incas and the mayans, were one people?

I think all of those were completely different civilizations at completely different times in history. They weren't like the Bloods and the Crips.

I could be wrong though.

Peace

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Dr Love]

they were tribes of people, North American Indians.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
While I agree with Sight2reality--the use of miles in this case seems a bit arbitrary--I am curious about the significance of Pi, other than just completing the figures. I know pi is a "special" number with lots of mathematical uses, but it seems like it just came straight out of nowhere because it fit. Does it have any actual connection to anything other than just 104/33 (which isn't quite Pi, but close enough for gov't work I guess...)?

Edit: punctuation

[edit on 1/9/2006 by MCory1]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
sight2realty, have you even read the article? Here is the link again because you may have missed it the first time you were debunking something I posted within minutes.

If you can go read the article before spewing whatever you wish to spew and prove to us that the math is incorrect according to the authors interpretation then by all means post your rebuttal. Otherwise, silence is golden and denying ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
sight2realty, have you even read the article? Here is the link again because you may have missed it the first time you were debunking something I posted within minutes.

If you can go read the article before spewing whatever you wish to spew and prove to us that the math is incorrect according to the authors interpretation then by all means post your rebuttal. Otherwise, silence is golden and denying ignorance is bliss.

Yes. I have read the article and have even spent time quoting it. It is a waste of everyones time reading it. It is a waste of yours posting it. It is a waste of computer server space maintaining it.

The mathematics used in the article is not only open ended, but wrong. Do your own legwork and explain to me how in the world anyone should be expected to give this nonsense any credibility!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
does anyone know that quezeqoatl isn't their god and creater of civilization? he's seen as a thunder being, quite like thunderbirds of upper northern american indians? its not really a "god" they follow either. its just toe in toe with the belief system.

"deny ignorance"

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"We know that 33 degrees of earth’s circumference is 2012 miles and that 33 is a prominent number in the Roswell message. 33 is also prominently featured in the location of the first descent of angelic forces to Mt. Hermon. Might this numeric connection indicate a similar type event occurring in the year 2012? "

By the way, that is a quote from your statement rebel... And it is not even close to being correct. It doesnt represent reality....miles are different than nautical miles by about 15%. It doesnt represent what was in the article you showed either! Why in the world would you even consider attacking my criticism! Why would you attack whether or not I even read the article when it is clear you haven't read it through yourself!

Again, FYI

33% of the earths circumference is 7128 Nautical miles, not 2012!

DO THE MATH!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Sight2reality]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
hey, my debunking here has nothing to do with number!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality[/i
Yes. I have read the article and have even spent time quoting it. It is a waste of everyones time reading it. It is a waste of yours posting it. It is a waste of computer server space maintaining it.

The mathematics used in the article is not only open ended, but wrong. Do your own legwork and explain to me how in the world anyone should be expected to give this nonsense any credibility!

I do not consider it a waste of my time, your time or server space. I consider it to be an interesting alternative explanation that is worthy of discussion at least on an internet CONSPIRACY website.

The language of mathematics is universal and would be our only way to effectively communicate with another intelligence in the universe. I do not know why miles is used as the indicator here but maybe because the Roswell event happened in America where miles not kilometers are used could be a valid explanation. Perhaps if a spaceship crashed in Germany we could use the metric system to examine that event.

Also, out of curiousity I would like to know your opinion on the Roswell Crash of 1947.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

does anyone know that quezeqoatl isn't their god and creater of civilization? he's seen as a thunder being, quite like thunderbirds of upper northern american indians? its not really a "god" they follow either. its just toe in toe with the belief system.

"deny ignorance"

Incorrect.

www.godchecker.com...

QUETZALCOATL : The deity from Aztec Mythology ruled the Fifth World Cycle and created fifth generation humans by sprinkling his blood over the bones of the previous tenants.

According to these ancient people, we are the fifth root race and quetzalcoatl created us. Would this not qualify him to be the creator god?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My opinion on the roswell crash of 1947? Well, locally some of the newspapers in my hometown printed a front page cover a few days ago. It read " They're Alive!!! 12 of 13 Miners survived".

Well, maybe those first day reports werent secret government cover-ups, but rather bone headed mistakes by the media. Just as the recent miner incident shows, the media is very willing to print "eyewitness" testimony that they think is exciting, even if it is not confirmed. Wasn't there a blunder with that presidential election around that time? I'm not sure on that.

My opinion on 1947, is that it was something simple blown out of proportion. I am sure, that our governemtn has spent countless hours and dollars into investigating whether or not we have out of solar system visitors. I am however, not convinced anything has ever surfaced. I am more convinced that the governemnt used and uses people who are willing to believe as willing propoganda enablers. Maybe it was the intent of the government to get a story such as this out there. To get other countries, who were considered enemy to our own thinking.

Also, if you would check your math as well as the math of the site you posted a link to, you will find that it is incorrect. Whether you think the idea is cool or not, it is based on nothing but false math and lies. "The thinking peoples site", as I believe it was called, seems to actually be counting on the fact that its readers wont think...... Isnt that ironic.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Sight2reality]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join