It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I 100% believe in ET's now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScienceGuyQ
I'd be far more willing to acknowledge the possibility of UFOs zipping around our shuttles if the only people proposing he theory also weren't calling my a liar and part of a cover up to start.

As I said in another post, NASA guys aren't keeping quiet on a cover up, they are just ignoring the groups who make gross assuptions about them or call them liars.
Finding people that won't automatically assume you are part of the cover up will be hard here. Even I don't believe it, but I can at least understand what you mean. With NASA being the public wing of space exploration, anything and everthing the public learns about space will come from them. Those that work on black budget operations certainly aren't obligated to tell the public anything. NASA is. So we work with what we got.

The current attitude toward government secrecy is very interesting to me. In all the shouts of ETs and supernatural stuff, has anyone thought that while more mundane the real secrets are MUCH more important?
Real secrets such as? A government for the people and by the people (and paid for by the people) should not keep the people in the dark if indeed something of this magnitude exists. Which I and many others have not only have seen, but continue to see and read quite credible reports and information on it. Would such a secret destabilize society? I don't think its our government's right to make that decision for us. We aren't babies.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
America hasn't been a nation for the people or by the people for a loooong time.

Probably the biggest reason for the cover-up of the existance of UFOs and ETs is power and control. Especially in regards to the Vatican who is part of the ruling hierarchy.

If people learn the truth will we still respect child molesting pedophile Catholic priests?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
America hasn't been a nation for the people or by the people for a loooong time.

Probably the biggest reason for the cover-up of the existance of UFOs and ETs is power and control. Especially in regards to the Vatican who is part of the ruling hierarchy.
I'm sure that the reason for keeping this stuff secret is to avoid major world changes which would mostly affect those in control of our governments and money. Mostly the money. Flying machines that would likely eliminate the oil industry, car industry, plane industry, and several other industries if given a chance to be manufactured on a mass scale by the masses would turn our world economy upside down. Those that are rich and in control would no longer have that ability, unless they've found a way to control the manufacture of these more advanced flying machines. Anyway, a lot of rich people will suddenly find themselves no longer getting richer. World trade would be so affected that it may just wreck everything.

For UFO disclosure to happen, what will most likely have to take place is some plan for pre-established industries and money control systems to already have new groundwork set up that would seamlessly move us from our current lives into the world of UFO/ET disclosure. Or perhaps some mind control device which would make us all continue our current lives without allowing such a revelation to affect us.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Woogee
Does anyone have an further information on the man who appears in multiple presidential photos? I have to admit, this is intriguing. Could someone please enlighten me further? This is the first I've heard of this!

I've seen it, theres a very important photo regarding Nixon and he's standing just behind him, you can also see him in Reagan photo's too.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
There a book with these photos in it? I wanna see it, dangit.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i've searched for hours trying to find that "unaged man" and I cant find him! bah!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yes PuPP, I have dyslexia and just bad spelling/grammar problems. My biggest flaw is not proofreading anything aside from my published work.

A lot of people in sceince, or rather heavy math science have bad english skills. Still a minority by far, but more than common i believe.

It one of my worst flaws that i do little to fix.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If anyone is suggesting Gordon Cooper or Edgar
Mitchell PhD is lying, they are obviously part of the
disinformation coverup.

So, how much do they pay you anyway???

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETFriend
If anyone is suggesting Gordon Cooper or Edgar
Mitchell PhD is lying, they are obviously part of the
disinformation coverup.

So, how much do they pay you anyway???

Well nothing since i no longer work there. And even when i did is was close to nothing.

I never said they were liars exactly. I just pointed out that they make a good bit of money talking about aliens and very little talking about just being astronauts.

It has crossed my mind before that with my history in NASA, JPL, Public Research, and other field i could write a wacky book and make some nice cash compared to just doing science. However, until I'm realy hardup for cash I think i'll keep from going that route.

I'm not calling them liars. I was never with them when they had thier experiences. I do not know what they saw. I do know that there is no sweeping cover up in NASA. If there was any kind of cover up it must have been VERY small and only within groups i had no contact with. My personal conclusion is the human want for money and fame is more grounded in fact than NASA conspiracies or aliens. You are more than welcome to have a different conclusion. I hope ATS is always a place where I can have my view and you can have yours even if we debate the two.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
finally found an image of valient thor(hooray!)
see

www.noveltynet.org...

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by psycosrus]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
finally found an image of valient thor(hooray!)
see

www.noveltynet.org...

Man, interesting but I hate the pitch about Jesus. I mean, they come from another planet, look just like us, and talk about Jesus being the Lord. Let me guess...the blonde haired, blue eyed Jesus.

Dunno. The story just doesn't seem right to me...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
the story on the page of the link i provided seemed very fairytale like, i also checked out other articles on the website and came across articles such as "how to tell if you've been raped by a space alien" and "Alien Killed by bug spray" i don't think that particular website is a reliable source of information.
if anyone can provide anymore images/info. on valient
thor with any of the presidents it would be much appreciated!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'll throw in my 2 cents worth.

There is a picture of Val(Valient) Thor in Frank Stranges
book, "Saucerama", (which I didn't buy yet), buy I have the video on Val Thor.

I don't know if the Val Thor story is for real or not.
Supposedly, Pres.JFK's brother, Bobby, asked to meet him after requesting so through Frank Stranges.
It is difficult to prove or to disprove anything in this
story, but, it is a part of ufological folklore in any case.

They said he (Val Thor) lived inside the planet Venus,
as is the practice for most aliens to build deep under
ground bases or even under the seabed bases also.
The opennings to these are in extremely remote areas
very well hidden almost impossible to find.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
maybe their is an alien base in the earth then

Im going to try and just search for pictures of the presidents and then compare them instead of searching for unaging man.... when I have some time

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
After viewing the alien interrogation video years back, I was convinced that aliens have visited Earth, and that the military knows it.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
first of all I'd like someone to give me some more information on this multiple appearing man in the presidential photos. I've tried many searches on google and have found nothing. (Maybe the US government or CIA has removed them???). Secondly to the guy who's uncle works at NASA I strongly urge you to get him to record his testimonies to be kept safely and possibly released when he is deceased. Then the taped recording could be uploaded onto this site, or site similar, along with his name and position at NASA so people will not be able to skepticise the authenticity of this amazing account.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is very intriguing.......thankyou for sharing

anyone have anymore info???

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
first of all I'd like someone to give me some more information on this multiple appearing man in the presidential photos. I've tried many searches on google and have found nothing. (Maybe the US government or CIA has removed them???). Secondly to the guy who's uncle works at NASA I strongly urge you to get him to record his testimonies to be kept safely and possibly released when he is deceased. Then the taped recording could be uploaded onto this site, or site similar, along with his name and position at NASA so people will not be able to skepticise the authenticity of this amazing account.

im with you, iv seen a ep on tv longg ago about this guy, but i would like to see the pics now !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join