It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I 100% believe in ET's now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

He also said that those pictures of the same man unageing man with something like 5 different presidents were very real.

Any word yet of the pics?
I want to see them

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grouch
I've read this forum for a few years now and its time to make a post.

My uncle through marriage used to work as a civilian contractor for NASA. (He worked for Fairchild and Perkin-Elmer (sp) from what I know) He or his team where in charge in making nearly every lenses that went into space. He did it for years. Also one of the people responcible for creating the bar code reader.

Anyway on to what he told me.

He says that Astronauts get about a million bucks a flight as basically hush money so they don�t say anything about what goes on or what they might see. There is also a huge confidentiality contract they have to sign.

He point blank said there are 6 different known races of aliens. Some good, some bad. It seems that one of the races only supply�s ships for others.

He also said that those pictures of the same man unageing man with something like 5 different presidents were very real.

I have no other proff but his word, and I take it with 100% truth.

Well, if the astronauts are recieving hush money and signing confidentiality papers, how would you know? It would be all hush hush right? So how would you know?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Well, if the astronauts are recieving hush money and signing confidentiality papers, how would you know? It would be all hush hush right? So how would you know?

maybe the astronauts spoke?

also, them not ageing man pics....?
so they lived through 5 presidents?
am i going down a wrong road?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Perhaps your uncle knows you are interested in paranormal stuff so he is just messing with you. uhmm..most likely.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My grandpa worked for NASA in the eighties and early nineties, but he hasn't really said much about it. My uncle is also a contractor for NASA and he doesn't say much either, but I don't really know what he does anyways. Next time I talk to him I'll see what he says about these rumors.

And someone has to have these unageing man photos somewhere, I'd like to see em, sounds kind of intriguing.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
6 different races, bad and good. But all just like to crash & land & make contact to US or russian military.
Uhm I smell something nice out of the UFO kitchen

On the other hand, why should your uncle lie that hard to you? Let's assume he is telling the truth, then it is most likely just the truth he has heared as well from somebody as it seems he was never directly connected to anything from outer space.

I am still waiting for the aliens to tell me that Bush was just a bad joke from them

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Frank Stranges talked of an unaging human looking
man that was suppossed to be an alien.

I wonder if this is the same one??

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I used to work for/with NASA/JPL...

I'm pretty sure your uncle is just adding a little fun to life with some stories.

Being an ex-NASA guy myself and having an uncle who ranks high in the CIA i find all the conspiracy stuff pretty amusing. If nothing else stories like what your uncle told you helps keep people busy. The truth is a lot more mundane but much more scarey. From the CIA point of view we face global disaster all too often for the public to need/want to know. It would cause panic. And on the NASA side a lot of it it just research, with a splash of publicity for funding, and a dash of doomsday meteor.

There are thousands of amatuer astronomers across the globe looking at satalites, space junk, and various comic bodies nightly, and yet none have ever captured a shot of these UFO's frequenting nearby space?

yeah, your uncle is probably doing what uncles do best, having a little fun.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScienceGuyQ

I'm pretty sure your uncle is just adding a little fun to life with some stories.

Being an ex-NASA guy myself and having an uncle who ranks high in the CIA i find all the conspiracy stuff pretty amusing. If nothing else stories like what your uncle told you helps keep people busy. The truth is a lot more mundane but much more scarey. From the CIA point of view we face global disaster all too often for the public to need/want to know. It would cause panic. And on the NASA side a lot of it it just research, with a splash of publicity for funding, and a dash of doomsday meteor.

There are thousands of amatuer astronomers across the globe looking at satalites, space junk, and various comic bodies nightly, and yet none have ever captured a shot of these UFO's frequenting nearby space?

So says the man who is still obligated to keep his mouth shut... no offense but your word is a bit tainted in my eyes. why would YOU tell us the truth. Of course you would suggest he was having fun... you are one of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Information regarding alien visitation is pretty compartmentalized... I have a hard time understanding how a NASA contractor would have ever been in a "need to know". Even those who are brought in to back engineer recovered debris, are informed of only a tidbit and that's only to keep them from asking more probing questions (which will not be answered).

As for hush money, the secrecy oaths they sign in the military should more than suffice for this.

I think he's spinning you his own theories....not actual first-hand knowledge....

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There are several disinformation agents on websites
such as this one and others.

You can tell by their persistant negative attitude that
everything is fake out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

How does one go about photographing space junk? Is it similar to capturing "satellite streaks" using time lapse photography? Anyway, if you're taking pictures of a blob in the sky whether it be a satellite, space junk, or a UFO, how would you be able to tell? I guess you're telling me that its possible to get ultra-clear photographs of such things, right? I've never seen anything of the sort even for satellite images. Just blobs and streaks of light. Satellites should also be far easier to take pictures of as their orbits are predictable. UFOs have no known flight patterns or anything of the sort.

Also, people can photograph things flying in front of the Moon. Whether they get called "transient lunar phenomena" or whatever they are, it can be reduced down to simply a UFO sighting. There's even a group that tries this calling themselves the Lunascan Project.

As already noted, words from somebody who used to work for NASA isn't going to help a lot here as I'm sure you have a national security oath to keep your trap shut on anything you actually know. Even if its non-UFO/ET related.

Can you tell me what you think about Dr. Jack Kasher's findings on the Space Shuttle STS-48 video? You know, the professor who concluded the blobs seen on the video were UFOs and not ice chunks? He a crackpot or what? And if you've seen it, what do you think of that STS-80 video of that freaky thing shooting out from Brazil? What about the particulars of why the Gemini IX launch was cancelled due to one of the astronaut's visors "fogging over"? I've heard there was just too many UFOs buzzing around the field to even launch that day. Maybe this one is just urban legend, but I wouldn't be so sure about that. Oh, and what is your opinion on Gordon Cooper and Dr. Edgar Mitchell who think that ET visitation is happening? They senile old men?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

How does one go about photographing space junk? Is it similar to capturing "satellite streaks" using time lapse photography? Anyway, if you're taking pictures of a blob in the sky whether it be a satellite, space junk, or a UFO, how would you be able to tell? I guess you're telling me that its possible to get ultra-clear photographs of such things, right? I've never seen anything of the sort even for satellite images. Just blobs and streaks of light. Satellites should also be far easier to take pictures of as their orbits are predictable. UFOs have no known flight patterns or anything of the sort.
A good tracking telescope. The streaks are people taking pictures of them without good magnification or with a still telescope. If you have a tracking telescope you can get a good clear shot. This fall more to the financialy invested amature astronomer than just any guy with a $50 telescope and a polaroid.

As already noted, words from somebody who used to work for NASA isn't going to help a lot here as I'm sure you have a national security oath to keep your trap shut on anything you actually know. Even if its non-UFO/ET related.
Fair enough. I don't have some oath barring me from speaking openly, however, since it is a common belief on ATS that that is part of NASA science i'm not gonna worry about it too much.

Can you tell me what you think about Dr. Jack Kasher's findings on the Space Shuttle STS-48 video? You know, the professor who concluded the blobs seen on the video were UFOs and not ice chunks? He a crackpot or what?
I think making money off a few equations tossed at UFO junkies is a great idea. Funny, why hasn't he published anything in a credited scientific journal? As for the video, i have no idea what those dots are, a few specs moving around on a screen aren't enough to come to any really good conclusions. I admit one possibility is alien UFOs, however i see no evidence of this.

And if you've seen it, what do you think of that STS-80 video of that freaky thing shooting out from Brazil?
Same as above. While the ice particals theory is pretty sound, I will not claim it is more than another theory. However the ice theory does have more basis than aliens. After all, i can go to my window in the winter and see ice on the window and some times falling from the sky.

What about the particulars of why the Gemini IX launch was cancelled due to one of the astronaut's visors "fogging over"? I've heard there was just too many UFOs buzzing around the field to even launch that day. Maybe this one is just urban legend, but I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Little things can trip up a mission. Its a shame that an O-ring or a piece of foam didn't cause the challanger or columbia missions to be haulted. A blind astronaut is a pretty good reason to cancel a mission. I didn't work for NASA at the time though, nor did i ever study the event, so I can't really shed any light on it.

Oh, and what is your opinion on Gordon Cooper and Dr. Edgar Mitchell who think that ET visitation is happening? They senile old men?
I think they both make nice money off of books and lectures. And since there is a large culture out there that doesn't appreciate these men a astronauts, and would call them liars otherwise, its a pretty nice deal they have.

Hey, but I used to work for NASA, so i'm obviously just trying to fool you.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

A good tracking telescope. The streaks are people taking pictures of them without good magnification or with a still telescope. If you have a tracking telescope you can get a good clear shot. This fall more to the financialy invested amature astronomer than just any guy with a $50 telescope and a polaroid.
Right. So then the average joe is not going to be able to do this. Which is more often than not the type of individual who will be at the right place at the right time to photograph such an anomaly. There was the hobbyist astronomer Chuck Shramek who started the public knowledge of the Hale-Bopp comet anomaly, of which many observatories already knew about and did not go about divulging such information to the public. It seems safe to conclude that most citizens are incapable of doing what you assumed would be more commonplace.

Fair enough. I don't have some oath barring me from speaking openly, however, since it is a common belief on ATS that that is part of NASA science i'm not gonna worry about it too much.
Quite right. You won't change our opinions, but at least you're typing here.

I think making money off a few equations tossed at UFO junkies is a great idea. Funny, why hasn't he published anything in a credited scientific journal? As for the video, i have no idea what those dots are, a few specs moving around on a screen aren't enough to come to any really good conclusions. I admit one possibility is alien UFOs, however i see no evidence of this.
Ah. The money equation. Fair enough to pass off investigative material using this method of skepticism. Nothing I can refute though.

Same as above. While the ice particals theory is pretty sound, I will not claim it is more than another theory. However the ice theory does have more basis than aliens. After all, i can go to my window in the winter and see ice on the window and some times falling from the sky.
I have a problem with your words here. A UFO doesn't have to be alien in origin. And as for ice falling from the sky, it usually doesn't shoot out into space such as captured in this particular video.

I think they both make nice money off of books and lectures. And since there is a large culture out there that doesn't appreciate these men a astronauts, and would call them liars otherwise, its a pretty nice deal they have.
The money explanation again. I can't claim otherwise. As for a "large culture" of people who hate and call NASA employees liars, I don't see that except for conspiracy theorists. Which is not a majority opinion on this planet. I don't exactly read up on the persecution of astronauts or other NASA employees, but I doubt there is enough of this to cause anybody from NASA problems.

Hey, but I used to work for NASA, so i'm obviously just trying to fool you.
Thats always a possibility. At least you acknowledge it. :cool

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The "unageing man" is Valient Thor. Frank Strangis wrote a book about him: "Stranger at the Pentagon". He was from Venus. He is a nice-looking man, "Caucasian", with dark hair.
He is still alive...or at least he was up to a few years ago. He was supposed to attend a UFO Confenerce in Philly, but couldn't make it at the last minute.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here's some info on Valient Thor. Some sounds plausible. But I believe alien/human/hybrids have been ruling the world for many many centuries.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The people from Venus (my friend Valient Thor) contacted our government and spent about two years in the Pentagon but they turned him down in his bid to help us because he wanted us to start acting right and do a few things like throw away our atomic bombs. Ike
told him thanks but no thanks. The Grey came along and told them that they don't care what we do. They would give us all the technology we want. All we had to do is let them abduct a few of our people to do some experiments on them, erase their memory of the
incidents and turn them loose. Our government then said, "OK but you be sure and give us a list of all you are taking." It all went well until they started taking too many people, not bringing some of them back and a few more things. The government then wanted out
and talked with a three star general and asked him to start a project called Operation Awareness. He was promised all of the money he needed to get the TV, radio, movies, and newspapers to start telling
the people the truth because our government wanted out of the contact with the Greys and they wanted the public to know about it if they ever had to fight the Greys. The general refused to take the job but
since that time exactly what he had been asked to do was done. We have had good movies like Encounters Of The Third Kind, ET The Extraterrestrial (otherwise known as ET Go Home) and The X-Files.
These have been softening up the public in case a fight will happen or we will invite them in.

www.subgenius.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Oh, i'm one of the few guys who ever worked for NASA that probably won't accept the ice idea at face value. I'm pretty sure i'm the only one who read ATS.

I just think a lot of times things like stories from uncles are just for fun. People tend to suck the humaity out of a lot of human organization like NASA and other gorvernment groups. We aren't robots bound to some code of secrecy in some big alien plot. We are people who enjoy our work but it really is pretty dull compared to all the plots and alien stuff i see on ATS. I'd be far more willing to acknowledge the possibility of UFOs zipping around our shuttles if the only people proposing he theory also weren't calling my a liar and part of a cover up to start.

As I said in another post, NASA guys aren't keeping quiet on a cover up, they are just ignoring the groups who make gross assuptions about them or call them liars.

The government doesn't keep people out as so many people claim, rather, you have to work your way in. My way in was science, other members of my family climbed ladders in the CIA, and yet others went into polotics. And yet other friends and family members are carpenters who live in the town they were born in.

The current attitude toward government secrecy is very interesting to me. In all the shouts of ETs and supernatural stuff, has anyone thought that while more mundane the real secrets are MUCH more important?

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by ScienceGuyQ]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
ScienceGuy, for a scientist and former? NASA employee you sure do spell terribly and yes your typing is also poor.

The fact is advanced craft have been seen and videotaped, though some are not the clearest images.

Some of the Gulf Breeze videos I saw had a UFO that looked like it just disappeared but when you slowed down the video then you could see it left the area at a great speed estimated at approx 8000 miles per hour.

Mexico in the early 90s had several UFO sightings and the equivalent of USAs 60 minutes showed the videos on tv. Of course, our mainstream media would never do that.

Imagine Dan Blather or Tom Brokejaw showing UFO videos on nightly news.

Maybe one day we'll get the truth from those who know. But in the meantime, we'll have to rely on what is available to us.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
C'mon. Give ScienguyQ a break regarding his spelling and grammar. You don't have to be an english major to become a scientist.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Interesting. Where can I find the photos of the unaging man posing with the presidents?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join