It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I 100% believe in ET's now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I've read this forum for a few years now and its time to make a post.

My uncle through marriage used to work as a civilian contractor for NASA. (He worked for Fairchild and Perkin-Elmer (sp) from what I know) He or his team where in charge in making nearly every lenses that went into space. He did it for years. Also one of the people responcible for creating the bar code reader.

Anyway on to what he told me.

He says that Astronauts get about a million bucks a flight as basically hush money so they don�t say anything about what goes on or what they might see. There is also a huge confidentiality contract they have to sign.

He point blank said there are 6 different known races of aliens. Some good, some bad. It seems that one of the races only supply�s ships for others.

He also said that those pictures of the same man unageing man with something like 5 different presidents were very real.

I have no other proff but his word, and I take it with 100% truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
With astronauts for the most part being delivered directly from the military to NASA, I'm certain they have national security oaths they have to swear to. So I have no doubt regarding this. Its obvious astronauts see things and then do not report on them (that often).

Bad aliens? I always hate to read that. I'm still hoping for completely benign aliens. Life is already harsh enough without rotten aliens making it worse.

Interesting info about the unaging man with U.S. presidents photos. I haven't seen them. I will definitely look this up though.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Can you elaborate anymore on the details at all?

Like descriptions of the 6 races? Greys (I would imagine), Reptilians, etc..?

One thing I don't really understand, maybe you can help. I've heard from multiple sources about astronauts having to cover up what they see while out in space or whatever. But if it is so active and abundant why is it that the activity is still uncommon for the average person? It would seem that so much activity would easily be seen on any given night or couple nights just by looking at the sky for a while.

Although, perhaps I just need to look at the stars more than usual too?!?!?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
My son believes in Santa Claus. I have told him the details and he believes it.

I'd love to believe you, but I'm sceptic at best.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I honestly didn't press the subject. He has been very slow coming with any of this in formation to anyone in the family. The only reason I was there was because he was talking to my other uncle about it.

If what he says is true then I would rather not speak tooo much about who he is. Becuase I am not sure about what kind of trouble he may get in to. He is physicaly ill though so he has little reason to hide things now.

He didn't say anything other then some seem to be good and soom seem to be bad.

He did give some instances where there were live feeds that had to get shut down because of what looked like UFO encoundters.

One was during the hubble repair mission which he contracted out to work on. I dont remember this, but he siad that there was a live internet feed of part of the repair. One of the astronauts had his camera pointed out and saw 2 lights seem to merge out in the distance, you could hear the excitment in his voice and what not. Seconds later the feed was cut.

A similar thing happend when a comet come by earth not to long ago. Remember the whole "Heavens Gate Cult" thing? Well from what my uncle said the japaness where looking at the commet and where doing a similar live feed. A "ufo" of some sort was spotted somewhere in the tail of it and that live feed was also ended.

He also made mention of an astoriod that they expect to hit earth in 65 years or so. But he didn't seem to think it would be a planet killer.

I really which I had more information to give. And I dont have anyway to prove any of this. But I trust what he says.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If he's dying from a terminal illness, then I suggest he at least prepare a paper, audio tape, or video of what he knows in case that his retirement pension (if he gets one) would be taken away from blabbing too much.

I don't know the legalities regarding posthumous revelations of secrets and retirement pensions, but what he knows should be recorded. The world has gone on long enough being kept in the dark about this thing as the powers that be suck down tax dollars keeping it secret. The world needs to know exactly what is going on.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Once you say anything you break the contract you signed. You are not even allowed to tell where you work. You might be able to say you work at NASA but i know for Area 51 you are not allowed to say you work there. Once you break the contract you signed the government can do what ever it wants to with you. They could slowly roast you on an open fire.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Does anyone have an further information on the man who appears in multiple presidential photos? I have to admit, this is intriguing. Could someone please enlighten me further? This is the first I've heard of this!

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i would also like further info about the unaging man as i can't find anything on google about it

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Exactly... unaging man pics please?

A man at every inaguration? Billy Graham?

What 5 presidents? Just the Republicans since 1947?

I have a "NASA uncle" too. (Don't we all?) But have never asked him anything since he's kind of an azz about the whole thing. He helped design the outer tiles on the first space shuttle... you know the ones that suck.

But I also don't ask my grandfather for details on life in German POW camps (anymore).

You only ask those kind of questions once.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Exactly... unaging man pics please?

A man at every inaguration? Billy Graham?

What 5 presidents? Just the Republicans since 1947?

I have a "NASA uncle" too. (Don't we all?) But have never asked him anything since he's kind of an azz about the whole thing. He helped design the outer tiles on the first space shuttle... you know the ones that suck.

But I also don't ask my grandfather for details on life in German POW camps (anymore).

You only ask those kind of questions once.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well Grouch, welcome aboard. Seems as if you are in a unique position, one that should be dealt with very carefully. You are in a position to help many understand-
and I for one believe astronauts have had continual sightings while in space.
I do not know of the 5 faces either. this is extremly interesting.
You should talk to your uncle- and tell him of the many that want to know, maybe if you, and we are lucky enough his story will be heard. I for one am extremly interested in where this goes.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say it. I too had a relative with Lockheed who was called in to look at Roswell. Spoke of it to me and my parents not long before he died (he was mid-to-late seventies).

I suggest to get his stories on tape. I regret I did not.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
If he's dying from a terminal illness, then I suggest he at least prepare a paper, audio tape, or video of what he knows in case that his retirement pension (if he gets one) would be taken away from blabbing too much.

I don't know the legalities regarding posthumous revelations of secrets and retirement pensions, but what he knows should be recorded. The world has gone on long enough being kept in the dark about this thing as the powers that be suck down tax dollars keeping it secret. The world needs to know exactly what is going on.

Heelstone you're ruthless, I love it! What say you and I go over to grouch's and beat the testimony out of ol gramps. Na, just joshin'... but I'm down, you know.. if you, uh.. wanna go.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
as for what presidents they where. If i remember correctly it was from Rossovelt to Johnson. Im still looking for the picture. I know I have seen it before.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i know of an unaging man or two from legend.
one is the soldier who poked jesus.
the other is thoth/hermes/merlin.
oh yeah. lazarus.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i know of an unaging man or two from legend.
one is the soldier who poked jesus.
the other is thoth/hermes/merlin.
oh yeah. lazarus.

Do I even need to point out Dick Clark is in on it?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
aw feck, I wish I had an uncle at nasa.

now this unagine man has my attention I must see what you speak of.

lol @ rant.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
aw feck, I wish I had an uncle at nasa.

The "swag" is AWESOME! NASA put their name on all kinds of crap in the 70's. I have an Apollo cookie jar that kicks serious butt. They made SO MUCH MONEY on "NASA" toys and souvieneers it's kind of sick. Critics that claim we never went to the moon point to all this stuff as a slick gullible tax.

Reminds me: My "NASA Uncle" says to the best of his knowledge we went to the moon, but won't exactly say he KNOWS for sure. BUT HE DOES SAY the 'never ending supply' of "Moon rocks" they sell at the Smithsonian is a crock of [guess].

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Heelstone you're ruthless, I love it! What say you and I go over to grouch's and beat the testimony out of ol gramps. Na, just joshin'... but I'm down, you know.. if you, uh.. wanna go.
I don't know where it is that I typed that a confession must be beaten out of the elderly or infirmed, but if it was inferred, then I suppose I meant it. Whatever.

IMO, this subject is of the utmost importance. Some people think its bears no relevance, but then that won't be what anybody is thinking when the hammer drops on this subject and ET visitation is actually known to be happening and accepted by all public thought. Getting information out of the near-deceased is something that should certainly be considered when it could prove quite beneficial. Police and government agencies do this all the time with suspects or witnesses who are nearly dead for one reason or another. I see no reason why civilians shouldn't do the same given the severity of ET visitation implications.

If our governments were more forthcoming, I would not ask for such a thing, but we are on our own with regards to UFOs and aliens.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by heelstone]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join