It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
GLad you are back WOS...
Mind If I keep your pup hagining around for a while..
He sort of grows on you(r) head..?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Any more updates? Is WOS still in the hospital from the infection?

My father had his bladder removed a few years ago from cancer that he successfully survived, and had some effects that had him back and forth for a short period of time. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Speedy recovery WOS!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes, WOS is still in the hospital. I just got back from seeing him. He is comfortable and was taking a few walks around. Hopefully, he'll be out in a few days. They're just being careful of infection. But of course, keep up all the good thoughts and prayers for him. Thanks. I am cousin to WOS

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
He's hanging in there, one of the doctors is being a total IDIOT but other than that he's okay.

Looks like he might get out tomorrow. Let's hope so but only if he's READY.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Boy, that was a quick stay at home for Wills! The doctor dsnt like the way his wound is healing so they're going to keep him for a while. Get it done right this time! Tomorrow I'm bringing the gifts that his family at ATS sent to him to brighten up his room. (That poster's gonna go a long way in making the room cheery, Springer!) He sends his salutations and gratitude for all of your prayers.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Cousin-of-one-sac and SisterOneSac,

THANK YOU SO MUCH! The updates from those who are there with him mean so much. We are praying for his full recovery. If we had our way it would be quick - but above all, we want FULL!!!

I'm so glad he likes the poster!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I hope he gets better soon.

That sucks, get released from the sick building, and have to go back so suddenly.

Well, I hope things don't get worse, not that I think they will.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the info family of willy!! I hope he'll be out by tomorrow like Mark says!!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I keep meaning to mention this: When Willy was home and he saw the "Welcome Back" sign with Spooky's picture on it, he really got emotional. He loves it! Also, my daughter (Niece of One Sack? lol) loves looking for Spooky in the Avatars. We are all learning a lot about Will's passion - ATS.

We spoke with him just a bit ago and he sounds very good.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
SOS, thanks for the updates. I hope your brother is back home very soon, this time for good.

I'm glad you and your family are enjoying ATS, but watch out--it's habit forming

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sister One Sac and Cousin to the One Sac, thanks so much for being here to keep us updated, it means a lot to be kept in the loop.

I know it sucks to be back in the hospital just when you've gotten out, but it's good that they're being thorough. Like Valhall said, we want a FULL recovery for WOS above all else.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just got off the phone with William and he sounds 100% better. He's on the mend and has accepted that he is where he should be right now.

He is definately looking forward to seeing BSG this Friday, Amory? Can we get one more tape?

Springer...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I want to thank everyone for the updates also -- we really do appreciate it. WOS like I said before do everything you are told to do so you get better quicker....We want you back full time

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Just got off the phone with William and he sounds 100% better. He's on the mend and has accepted that he is where he should be right now.

He is definately looking forward to seeing BSG this Friday, Amory? Can we get one more tape?

Springer...

you mean he doesnt get the scifi channel in his room? the hopital is working with the government to sensor WOS's information from the outside world! this whole thing is a conspiracy on the hospital's part to keep him from knowing the truth about our ancestors as related by commander adama! we should act immediately in boycotting this horrific action!

the horror, the horror!

edit...oops, forgot to attribute the above phrase to conrad's "heart of darkness" (or "apocolypse now" if your not a reader)......dont wanna get banned!

[edit on 12-1-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hey you, Willy One Sac

I hope you are doing better each day and you can return back home soon,

external image

....and looking with Spooky for a shady tree to lie underneath and dream of summers gone by, and yet to come.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I figure we can ALL use some good news on the Willy One Sac front so here goes:

He made it through the night with NO FEVER!!

That is a SURE sign he has finally turned the corner and started down the road to recovery in fine fashion!

He sounds almost 100% back to normal and his spirits are lifting again.

Springer...

[edit on 1-13-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Great news!

Do you know when he'll be back home, Springer?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great News

Thanks for the update, Springer!

While his overall health and wellbeing are the primary concern, it will be nice to see WOS gracing the threads of ATS once again.

Get well WOS!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No fever-Good news indeed!

Still keeping you covered in prayer- with all sorts of positive thoughts and vibes sent your way- William!

and thanks for keeping us updated Springer!

[edit on 13-1-2006 by think2much]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sounds great!!!

Kepp on getting better, WOS!

--Kit.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join