It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well Im glad to hear that WOS is heading home.
Personaly I think that it is great to know that the ATS community will rally behind its members in there time of need.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That's great news--good luck WOS
Welcome back (when you get here, that is). Someone save me a beer please...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Woooo Hoooo! Willy One Sac is coming BACK!

WELCOME HOME WILLY ONE SAC!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Glad you're out of the hospital Willy and back home!! Don't wait too long to come and visit us

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Welcome HOME Willy

---------------------------
-------------------------------

((((((((((((((((((((((((Missed You))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Ycon]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome back WOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOS is online i see!!!!

Big clap for WOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am back!
I have to tell you all how happy all of your well-wishes and prayers have helped me from the past 2 weeks. The staff at the hospital were blown away by the presents you sent.

I am very weak, so I will keep this short for right now. I dont know what fate it was that led me to ATS those several years ago. But I cannot express my gratitude for it now. Thank you all so much!

[edit on 1-9-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome back, William One Sac

I'll take the hit for a one liner

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome Back WOS!

Good to hear from you and all the best in the future!

Chissler

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I am back!
I have to tell you all how happy all of your well-wishes and prayers have helped me from the past 2 weeks. The staff as the hospital were blown away by the presents you sent.

I am very weak, so I will keep this short for right now. But I dont know what fate it was that led me to ATS those several years ago. But I cannot express my gratitude for it now. Thank you all so much!

Good to hear from you man, take it easy and dont do too mutch.

If you need to talk just u2u me.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome back! It's great to hear from you again. Really it is. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You people relly are the best!

No other ideas in my head...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
WOS!

So great to see you pop in. It must mean your home and that is great. I say you open your iTunes...go to the Apple store and buy Battlestar Galactica (the first episode of season 3) for $1.99 and watch it on your computer (in case you missed it and can't wait to see it).

iTunes does play in full screen.

Get some rest bro.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What wonderful news! That was a much shorter stay than I had thought. Welcome back, WOS!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So glad to see you back dude!!!!!

We've all missed you

dj

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
William One Sac,

WELCOME BACK TO ATS!

While your past presence may have been more "behind the scenes", I feel it's safe to say that won't be the case from here on out. Your recent "trials and tribulations" have clearly brought you to the forefront of this wonderful community.

Now that your back home, and on the road to a full recovery!, I feel certain it's only a matter of time before we (ATS) are afforded the details from your forthcoming excursions into actually "Denying Ignorance" from personal investigations.

Personally, I await the, hopefully upcoming, "Two Out of Three Amigos w/ WOS (revisited)" PODcast .

Again, Welcome Back and best wishes during your recuperation!

... bye the way ... give Spooky some love from all of us here at ATS!

She has become quite the celebrity amongst the members, in a show of support for your successful recovery!

Get well, WOS!

Peace2All

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Welcome back WOS!!

Good to have you back with us, and hopefully you'll be back at full speed in no time. In the meantime get some rest!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sorry I did'nt post sooner..I know we have never talked..glad you made it through....I've lost a few to this sort of thing....am man enough to say I am in tears right now for someone I really don't know but respect......................thanks for bringing it home, man!

All my love and prayers

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Welcome home -- I'm sure that the trip home took a lot out of you -- so rest up and give Spooky some love from all of us and be sure to show her how busy she has been in your absence .....

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You go crash for the night catch us on the morrow.
I have to say talking to you on your HOME PHONE was an event I have been praying for.

Prayer answered, my buddy is home safe and sound. I have but one more thing to add:

THANK YOU Members of ATS!

Reading all these posts and listening to the podcasts helped me get through this . It's terrible when one of your best friends is in a tough spot like WOS just got through, but this community helped me deal with it too.

Springer...

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join