It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
How much longer is he expected to be in the hospital. If it's days, I'd like to drop off more podcasts.

Any word?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
How much longer is he expected to be in the hospital. If it's days, I'd like to drop off more podcasts.

Any word?

Looks like he will be in for at LEAST three more days and maybe all the way until Friday. I would bet it does take to Friday to get him cleared.

Matter of fcat I think it would be a good idea to put the "Wiily Palooza 2005" big banner back up on the front page so we can get a bunch of new ones to bring him say, on Wednesday after luch.

Springer...

[edit on 1-16-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Alright then, let Sloan-Kettering know the Overlord is coming. They'll need to clear the lobby and reserve an elevator.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am so touched by your words, Val. I sense that you truly understand what my entire family is experiencing. I know that there are many here that have been in our shoes. I am not the only member of my family that is receiving comfort from this thread. I really cannot express what it means to me. I am overwhelmed and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will never forget what you've all done.
The doctors are vaguely saying, "a few more days" in the hospital. I'm taking this to mean 'end of the week'. I do know that William will be coming home a lot stronger than he did the first time. And I'm grateful for that.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Alright then, let Sloan-Kettering know the Overlord is coming. They'll need to clear the lobby and reserve an elevator.

Hmmm I am kind of Skeptic................... Overlord...
You can't be that big!

I got a new mic and know how to use it

Give WOS a
and to hang in there!

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Mr101Hazardous]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
[[[William]]]

in my thoughts, on my mind, and in my prayers

[[[Sister and Cousin and family]]] yes you all are also are in my thoughts and prayers

love, prayers and positive vibes Will!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think Valhall and Springer have stated it beaytifully and perfectly.

Thanks for the updates, SisterOneSac and everyone else. I know this is probably a tough time for your family, and it means a lot to us here that you can take some time out from your schedule and keep us updated on the progress of our dear friend. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank YOU.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisterOneSac
I am so touched by your words, Val. I sense that you truly understand what my entire family is experiencing. I know that there are many here that have been in our shoes. I am not the only member of my family that is receiving comfort from this thread. I really cannot express what it means to me. I am overwhelmed and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will never forget what you've all done.
The doctors are vaguely saying, "a few more days" in the hospital. I'm taking this to mean 'end of the week'. I do know that William will be coming home a lot stronger than he did the first time. And I'm grateful for that.

I would just like to add my agreement to my cousin sisteronesac. Wills has spoken about this website for a long time and I remember the outpouring of love to him 2 years ago when this started with him. At that time I found it to be inspirational but this time has gone so much further. I have always known that WOS is a special person and I do find comfort in knowing his friends here. And I do agree, William will be much stronger when he comes out this time. And he certainly deserves it. He just does what he has to do and is so inspiring in his quiet strength.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I've been away from the board during the holiday season and am only now reading this thread.
Needless to say, all my thoughts and prayers are with you,William, and with your family.
Cancer's a bitch ain't it?
joey

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is there one of our members savy enough to make a collage of all the different Spooky avatars to make up a poster for WOS? I think it would be a really fun thing for him to see and and save. I know I love the way KL was able to take my idea and make it a reality and so many of the others are great too.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm just back from visiting WOS. He got some good news on the procedure he had last night. He doesn't seem to have an infection and their just making sure. With some good luck he'll be home Friday. Keep up the good thoughts and prayers. He REALLY, REALLY wants to get home

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I was out all day and didn't get to talk to Willy until tonight. Like oreosmom says he's rocking his way to the exit doors.

He is looking forward to another disc with the ongoing WillyPalooza 2005.
He's way tired but hanging in there like a champion.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the update, Springer.

It's good to know WOS is fighting strong and is determined to overcome this. Can't wait for him to return.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
"Family-One-Sac" and Springer,

thank you so much for taking the time to keep us updated.
The updates from those who are there or talk to him with him mean so much.

Good thoughts and prayers are on its way to Willy & family-one-sac.

I hope he is back home very soon, this time for good.

May he be able to seeing his favorite TV show this Friday together with Spooky on the couch at home.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Some lab results came back and Willy does have an infection so he's now

on an IV antibiotic. They (the doctors) have assured us that he will soon be

feeling much better. We are going to hold them to that!

If Spooky was just a bit smaller and a little calmer I would sneak her in for

a visit with Mr. One Sac. That would be the best medicine in the world!

WOS is hanging in and counting the days until he can come home.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thank you for the update SisterOneSac.

Hang in there WOS.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God bless you all.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wish him all the best, it'll be good to see him back.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
heya. thanks for the update.

sorry to here that WOS has to be in longer but hey hoe! thats the way life goes!

Karma still flowing strong..... i think if you have any more postive karma the balance of the world will be shifted!!
shows how many people love ya!!

keep it up WOS.

oni x x

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisterOneSac
If Spooky was just a bit smaller and a little calmer I would sneak her in for
a visit with Mr. One Sac. That would be the best medicine in the world!

Does or Can WOS take walks around? If so..... see if you can get him outside for some freshair. Then have someone with Spooky from the outside to bring her up to Him for a Min.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
William does take some walks around the floor. But I think getting him off the floor may be difficult. As sister on sac said, if only Spooky was calmer. Hopefully, now with the antibiotic he will be feeling better and he'll be out of there.

I only wish we could take him for fresh air.....soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join