It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our own will be having a very stressful holiday season...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
this whole thing is a conspiracy on the hospital's part to keep him from knowing the truth about our ancestors as related by commander adama!

make that admiral adama

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Pity you had to go back in WOS but as you say its best for you.

Youve got through the worst WOS, keep strong and Looking forward to hearing more good news about your recovery... By Spring proper you will be fine

ATS Misses you

Keep getting well...and shucks hospital for the weekend but hey more scrumptious Nursey attention eh !

MischeviouslyLightingACandle4WOS

Love and Light to you and yours.

Elf

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey WOS, it's been a long, long time dude. First I'm happy your home, then I hear your back in. Well, you know me...I tell ya what I'd tell anyone...fight it, and remember that those that love you will always be there for ya man. It's dammed good to know your doing better though, brother.

And remember, I'm always here for you to kick around when you need

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Glad to hear WOS is still getting better

I continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

UO

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Willy had a VERY UNEVENTFUL day of rest and no visitors due to the icy roads. It worked out pretty well for him seeing as how he got to watch football all afternoon and nod off when he felt like it.

He enjoyed a big plate of Spaghetti and meat sauce and is resting comfortably knowing the Redskins are OUT of the playoffs.

He had a little rise in temperature last night but the docs are convinced it's the body reacting to the trauma and NOT an infection.

That's really all there is to report for today, so PLEASE keep the prayers coming.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sounds good, I'm glad he's getting a chance to relax.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Springer.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
good to here he is getting a good rest, Im sure its what he needs,

Still sending love his way and thinking of him,

and good he is eating well lol thats a good sign

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Great news

And a good appetite is a good sign.

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Great news, a shure sighn that he is on the mend.

Hopefully he will be out soon, and this time for good.

Still sending good vibes your way WoS.

Love, Peace and Chicken grease.
Pickle.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey..................... What's the word?? Can WOS come out and play yet ?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
he got to watch football all afternoon

He enjoyed a big plate of Spaghetti and meat sauce

Mmmmmm... spaghetti and footballs...

Thanks Springer, for the updates.

C'mon, WOS. I know it's nice to have your food brought to you and have nurses washing you and meeting your every need, and to be able to nap any time you wish, but your friends here await your 2nd coming!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
but your friends here await your 2nd coming!

Indeed, we all await the Second Coming of William One Sac!

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good luck William One Sac,

My prayers are with you in this stressful time and i wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

Take care

Eowan

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Springer or 'family-one-sac'

any news how Willy One Sac is doing today?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
William remains at Sloan Kettering doing his best to keep his spirits up! There's been a little complication in his recovery but we are optimistic that he will be home by Friday at the latest. WOS is enjoying listening to the podcast CDs! He's so happy to have them; makes him feel a little like he's at home.

He'll be having a minor procedure done in just a few minutes, actually. It's taken the docs a while to find out what is slowing down William's recovery but now that they've found it - they'll fix it. And then he'll be home (we can't WAIT!)!
So, keep sending all that positive energy, karma, whatever you want to call it, his way. I'm convinced that it helps.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
WOS, I just want to say that i'm tuning up the old vocal chords to sing some more for ya buddy, if thats what it takes to get you home.

Memememememememememe.......

Hurumph!

ok, wait, just a minute......

I'll wait till they're ready to burn the next disc. Then you'll get an earfull

Hurry home to us my friend,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
thanks for the update again SisterOneSac

Tell WOS we are still standing strong here for him and still sending our love,

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thanks so much. I did tell Wills that everyone from ATS sends his best. The procedure I spoke of went smoothly. The docs said they'll keep him a few more days and then it's home for William! He said the first thing he wants to do after settling in is powering up the laptop and getting back to his friends here.
I'm very touched by the concern and caring shown to my brother by you all. Our whole family is.
Slainte (gaelic: meaning 'good health') to all!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sister-of-one-sac,

We are praying so hard for WOS. If we all had our druthers, we'druther he was home now and steadily healing. But we also realize what a severely complicated and traumatic event his body has been through. So we're keeping the faith for our brother and trying our best to lift him up.

I hope you are holding up okay. I know you have to be absolutely worn out both emotionally and physically.

From the friends that love your brother so much - thank you for being such a wonderful sister, and thank you for being such a wonderful friend to us to continue to update us. This makes us know you realize how very much we care for him, and how concerned we are.

Peace and rest be with you kind Sister-of-One-Sac, may this all be behind you and your family quickly and everyone who loves WOS have him back to make our lives richer! He is one of the kindest souls I've ever encountered.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Willy is doing okay. He is tired, hurting some (the nurses were bringing him something to ease the pain he told me) and hanging in there. He is AMAZING. Not a single complaint or negative comment!

This man is an example I hope I can to come close to emulating whenever I am faced with adversity. His grace, courage and composure under extremely tough circumstances reminds me why he has become one of my best friends and someone I truly respect.

He told me again tonight how much all of this ATS outpouring of love, cards/gifts/letters/pictures and well wishes has meant to him and continues to mean to him. Willy is NOT the "mushy type" so I assure you one and all this community has really helped a good man when he needed it.
I am so proud to be a part of this community I can't express it in words. The closest I can get is to say that this thread and situation is a shining example of Humanity ats VERY BEST.

I will update tomorrow after I talk with him.

Springer...

[edit on 1-16-2006 by Springer]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join