It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi test?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
here is a site that you can go on and test and i guess strebgthen i registered and did the card one i got angry at it and then killed the screen
but here give it a go. and tell me what you think
www.gotpsi.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I actually scored pretty well at the card guessing, averaged 1.6 on the sequential card test..the others, like the remote viewing I failed horribly...don't know how accurate the tests are, but definately interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I took the same exact test and failed just about every trial

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I go and take those tests whenever I'm bored, as well as any other online 'psychic' tests that I can find.

My results on the Gotpsi.org website were actually so good that I was contacted by Dean Radin, who designed the Gotpsi website, and is also a member of the Boundary Institute and The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), and I was asked to participate in some online studies, much like the tests on the website but also more in-depth. I can't say how I did exactly, as the data was kept confidential and put into some type of report. Neat experience, though.

The website is good though, and by participating, you are helping gather data that could help support the idea of parapsychological phenomenon. They keep track of it all, and keep it well-documented and presented clearly in reports. So that's a

Whenever I do one of the tests, I'm usually in the top 10. I have gotten 100/100 on the Remote Viewing test on quite a few occasions
Strangely enough, I wouldn't really consider myself psychic though

I just went and did the Location Test for fun:

End of run. Your combined results for this run are odds of 129 to 1.
This is a great score!

Lottery test, one try:

Your choices were: 6 14 41 42 44 and 18

The computer chose: 6 12 36 42 44 and 25

3 matches ! -- total 3 matches in 1 trials, hit rate 3.00 per trial

I'd do the rest but I gotta go eat supper now.

Perhaps I am psychic after all? :S:S:S

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hmm..how about helping me out with some lotto numbers? lol Even getting 3 out of 6 would be nice

I wonder why I am good at the card picking, but not at remote viewing? I cant even get a picture in my mind on the remote viewing, but I've ran the card test multiple times, and 8 out of 10 times I get it on the first pick, it just pops out at me....strange.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Brohaculo, when the card pops out at you, do you only seewhere the card is, or can you see what card it is too? When I do it, I am just sort of magnetically drawn towards it and/or it seems to have a weird border/aura around it, but I can't see the actual face of the card.

For remote viewing, try just thinking of nothing and staring at the blank spot. When the first idea comes into your mind, don't try to analyze it. Just go down and describe it with the check-boxes as fast as you can before you lose the idea. Often when the brain analyzes what you are RVing, the idea gets all misinterpreted and changed around. At first when you start RVing, the image won't be very clear at all. Don't expect a clear picture. At first, you may only be able to see a vague mess of colors, and the more you do it, the more you will be able to see defined shapes. Practice! Soon you'll be doing this:

Edit: Sorry, can't seem to get myFTP to work, to upload screenshots of my results. Oh well.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Cool find on this test
Seems like a interesting concept to do on the internet.

Oh I like the Sequential Card test got 44 to 1 on my first try. I was average about 1.8 steps until the last one which I really blew and brought me up to 2.1

BTW Yarcofin are you Yarcofish on the PsiTest? If you are Im right below you on the sequential card test hall of fame #4 (Cyber Mantis)

[edit on 21-12-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yes I'm Yarcofish. I forget my password for my Yarcofin account

I did pretty horrible today, haha. I have "psychic days" when I'm really good, and then some days it's just like.. bleh. lol.

If you notice on that Hall of Fame, though. Even though I'm in 3rd, I have the lowest Steps/Trial count out of all of them. It's just because I didn't do as many trials, so my "odds" are technically lower. I'll go do some more later to fix that

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yay I just had my best Location test run

Your combined results for this run are odds of 1,568 to 1.

I see what you mean about the number of trials though some people have hundreds even thousand runs. Holy a guy has 1,002.5 to 1 odds on the location test with 1661 trials
thats impressive

[edit on 21-12-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lol when someone is truely gifted, you can see a huge difference in the results. There are some people on there that either have to be totally hacking, or they really are psychic.

Look at the bottom of pages too, especially on the Hall of Fame for the entire year. There are some people that seem to be purposefully doing bad as well, having 32,000 to 1 results, but in the negative

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm doing the Remote Viewing tests... I have completed two so far.

First result was 78/100. I described a flag, but it also described the Golden Gate bridge pretty awesomely.

Then I described an igloo merged with a cityscape, and I got 92/100 for very accurately describing a collection of threads piled on top of each other.

Apparently I'm good at this...

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well im glad to see that my link is appreciated at some levels-I havent been on it very much(Ahem at all)Im too busy these days...Cool!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Man I'm imbalanced. Lost myself with the cards at one point and was doing well until the congratulations got me feeling over confident and cocky. could use the site to improve but I've got a thing about trying to read into a computer. The humming, the electricity, its just not right.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah that is why i dont go there......

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I mean, I'm sure some people must've done well but its on a screen man, its a bit diffrent actually seeing the cards rather than expecting some randon generation of events to be computerized into exsistance. I dunno. Must work for some.

fum

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
look at the rv hall of fame im always ganna be at top 10
right now im at 1

[edit on 24-12-2005 by fum]

fum

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
sorry for double post but i cant edit my post so heres my results i wanted to post for all you guys

not bad for FuM right
btw that kid under has my same skills omg lol

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hi I play the tests there all the time, under different names. Also, I play at the Ions site, the tests there were also designed by Dean Radin.

I guess I have been doing well on mini RV lately, and Card Draw and Seq. Cards. Last month I played RV under the names of Delicious (because that word can be equally applied to any of the senses, and I find RVing much more richer and more 'Delicious' than say the Location test, where the object is to find a red dot only. Also, I was StormDancer500 last month too and got the #5 and #6 spot in the mini RV HoF.

I like to switch around on the tests because I find that my energy fades after I do a few of each different test, so I come back to them later. Some of the tests seem to take away your psi energy more than others. (like card draw/location test). The biggest thing I think is to believe, and to keep sending out a steady energy stream to kind of bounce off/scan the tests like sonar (esp on location and lotto tests). Also use all of your senses, not just your eyes. And keep your mind as blank as possible. A lot of times with RV for instance you can feel it (the nature of it), even though you cant see it. Like there is this RV cockroach one on there and I always feel sick when it is there even though I cant see it, for exp. What I mean by seeing (with your eyes) is if you see straight lines, its probably a building, if you see little light flashes, could be water, if its really white, maybe its snow or moving water...you will get to know what I am talking about if you do it enough. Its not hard if you have to have a relaxed mind and look around for the different types of energies. (pretend you are doing something you like..such as going for a walk on the beach). Also some colors have more energy than others..like red, white and yellow, and you may be able to see the colors...which makes sense since Psi is a type of energy/radiation I think, just like the light energy band is.

Speaking of radiation, one of my concerns has always been how much Psi radiation (if any) is being emitted by the tests and taken into my brain when I am doing a lot of them. Just a thought..lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
www.psiarcade.com...

I almost forgot above is the link to the other Radin website: Garden of Dreams/Ions website. Lot of fun tests there and there are also Ions Psi groups throughout the country/world too where you can practice 'hands on' Psi.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thank you DeeplyAwake for the link.I have to put more time into my studies(way too busy)...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by toraylin]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join