It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is up with "white nationalism"?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The subject was white nationalism, its aparent to me many have no clue what it is......

no I forgot to add the and between nation of islam AND rastas....

dont be so quick to jump on the "racist and violent" stereotype of white nationalists....arent you supposed to be beyond stereotypes anyway?

White nationalism is the preservation of culture, customs, and traditions of the white race. It isnt mindless racism as many would like to label it or GENOCIDE!

In fact, using racial slurs is prohibited on storm front..... (even though some do it anyway).

It is a board that aids the white community and youth...

things like helping single mothers who have no where to turn, or self-defense tactics, music, etc.

Try to keep an open mind....... I think if you will take the time to read some of it you will find most are articulated and eloquent of there points and you hear much shouting and racist name calling.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Been there (at front storm) before... Got IP banned years ago just for mentioning my skin color.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well I dont mean to sound rude or uncaring....but why would you be interested in a white nationalist board?

storm front gets alot of trolls.... they usually get IP banned, not saying what you said may not be true, but there are other blacks on the open forums.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well I'm telling it like it is. I (together with my flatmates) got IP banned because of our skin color there. So if you want to say they're not racist, go ahead. To me they hate black people and jews.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hate is a powerful word..dislike would be more accurate and what they hate is the jewish (zionist) control over media, government and financial institutions and they are as detrimental to the black community as they are the white community.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Hate is a powerful word..dislike would be more accurate and what they hate is the jewish (zionist) control over media, government and financial institutions and they are as detrimental to the black community as they are the white community.

jews don't control most of the media, rupert murdoch does...

anyway, the jews are far too small of a religion to really "control" the media, they have at most 12 million people

there is no influence of jewish control of the media, so stop spouting out that racist garbage.

stormfront hates everyone that isn't :
1: white
2: christian, germanic pagan, or atheist
3: incredibly hateful to minorities

since i fit only half of the first one, and the rest i don't fit at all, i got ip banned from stormfront.

they spread hateful rumors and lies about minorites, so don't believing anything they say.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The truth is that most crimes are committed by non white people, and it doesnt matter where you are in the world. Now someone is gonna say something like "oh but white people do crimes" .. Yes they do, white people does some damn disgusting crimes. But they arent making top records.

And that's the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Juvey
The truth is that most crimes are committed by non white people, and it doesnt matter where you are in the world. Now someone is gonna say something like "oh but white people do crimes" .. Yes they do, white people does some damn disgusting crimes. But they arent making top records.

And that's the truth.

in the USA there are less white people CONVICTED of crimes.

if you look at the facts, white people are less likely to get falsely accused of a crime. they also make up the majority of the upper and middle class, the people least likely to commit crimes

you don't see many middle class latin and black people commiting crimes.

crime isn't based on race it's based on INCOME.

that's the real truth

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Holy hell, I ignore this thread for a bit and we now have a guy preaching how white folks don't commit crimes as much as minorities? Crime is much more of a class issue, not a race one. Unfortunately the way things are distributed this almost appears to be one in the same....to a moron.

nothing more to add...just wanted to name call...carry on.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Holy hell, I ignore this thread for a bit and we now have a guy preaching how white folks don't commit crimes as much as minorities? Crime is much more of a class issue, not a race one. Unfortunately the way things are distributed this almost appears to be one in the same....to a moron.

nothing more to add...just wanted to name call...carry on.

did i not say that crime is based on income (essentially the only judgement for class besides the racist part of the system), anyway
amen to what you said dafunk

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
you don't see many middle class latin and black people commiting crimes.

crime isn't based on race it's based on INCOME.

that's the real truth

Is it really about income?
This article, if its accurate, shows that crime among blacks des not go down as income, education and employment rise.

children.smartlibrary.org

* For whites, robbery and burglary increase as income falls and unemployment rises. Falling education levels increase white robbery rates, and burglary rates go up as the percentage of households headed by females goes up. For homicide, the homicide rate goes up as the median level of education falls.

* For blacks, income and employment rates have no effect on robbery or burglary rates. Rising levels of education means higher robbery rates for blacks.

* For blacks, robbery and burglary rates decrease as the percentage of female-headed households increases. Rising income and employment increase black homicide rates.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
And from your own source:

The authors call for more research to analyze why increasing opportunity leads to more, not less, crime for African-Americans. They tentatively conclude that their results may support the findings of scholars like William Julius Wilson (1987, The Truly Disadvantaged). If the African-American community is becoming increasingly divided into a well-off middle-class and a poor urban underclass, rising overall rates of education and economic opportunity for blacks may have little impact on the poorest, crime-ridden urban neighborhoods.

Makes a little more sense now eh? If you are too lazy to fully comprehend the articles you post I can help you...this means "Ghettos." As education, and job rates climb overall, they have little bearing on the people who continue to live in the perpetual cycle that is the American black ghettos. These poor, innercity areas aren't affected like other neighborhoods. They don't create jobs or better schools in these areas...they just get worse.

Didn't mean to flame, but please completely read the whole page rather than just the part that suits your arguement before you smear it on the net as gospel.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I, a black person don't nuckin believe what some members are trying make a point with here.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well B, I am a honky and this stuff makes me want to choke some people.

You can't correct racism with a keyboard unfortunately. I have tried numerous times.

You can ban the bad-guys if it makes you feel better...I wouldnt blame you.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ban the bad guys ?

Why not ban everyone that doesnt agree with you ?

And btw, i havent seen anyone on this thread writing something like "everyone that aint aryan sucks" .. We were talking about crimes and how the majority of the criminals seems to be non-white.

Oh and i am not a racist/nazi/whatever.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by The Juvey]

[edit on 28-6-2006 by The Juvey]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That was obviously a little quip between me and the mod...not to be taken seriously.

And do some research into racism in both law enforcement and the courts, as well as the socioeconomic causes and effects before we honestly believe that minorities are really committing more crimes rather than less white people being busted for crimes.

To be honest, I don't like to see anyone get banned...but I would lose no sleep if Bandit canned a few of these jackasses for the simple fact that they are jackasses...most can't even understand the articles they post...or the hateful websites they praise.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I, a black person don't nuckin believe what some members are trying make a point with here.

Someone asked what was up with white nationalism, and you got the answer. What is wrong with trying to preserve your people? It doesn't matter who wants to do it, everyone should take pride in where they are from.

-quoted weird sorry

[edit on 28-6-2006 by thesnafued1]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesnafued1

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Someone asked what was up with white nationalism, and you got the answer. What is wrong with trying to preserve your people? It doesn't matter who wants to do it, everyone should take pride in where they are from.

-quoted weird sorry

[edit on 28-6-2006 by thesnafued1]

only the fact that race nationalism is an archaic, back-asswards concept that doesn't work in reality

racial homogeny is never the answer

now having pride in your heritage is great

if you're irish celebrate it
if you're ghanaian, celebrate it
if you're french, celebrate it
if you're chinese, celebrate it
if you're iranian, celebrate it

BUT don't make it seem as if your people are superior

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Wisdom above /\....pay attention.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
most can't even understand the articles they post...or the hateful websites they praise.

and how do you make this brillant deduction?

They dont understand what exactly? your point of view is the only thing those "jackasses" dont seem to agree with and it isnt because they dont grasp or understand it.

Why does every issue like this have to turn into a questioning of one's intellect? Is that the best rebuttal you can offer?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join