It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $30,000 UFO pic. (possibly the best daylight pic)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Have you ever though that the actual UFO was disguised as a photographer taking pictures of Seagulls?

Even more interesting thought eh?

Ohhh!!! GREAT POINT! As a matter of insight, your theory could explain a lot of unexplained occurrences...

hmmm now, I am wondering just how far the aliens will go... perhaps they will incorporate morphing photographer seagulls into the mix so we will remain utterly confused...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
UFO watchdog on top of it

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Confident opinions you say, I like that.

I don't know what it is but I know I wouldn't pay 30 thou. for a picture even if it was the real deal.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
thanks for that kroms33

thats all I wanted to know

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambergambler
thanks for that kroms33

thats all I wanted to know

NP, just thought I would post the UFO Watchdog link so everyone could see that it is an identified and cataloged biological feathered resident of this planet

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
5 pages for a picture of a seagull? I looked at the picture for one second and I seen picture of a seagull? NOT EVEN CLOSE to a UFO imo and its so blatantly obvious unless aliens fly UFO's shaped like birds?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
for me it wasn't about whether it was a seagull or a ufo, it was about the fact the same object was taken in another photo and country, one year earlier, I was just curious about that

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
People make a big deal about the memory card still being in the camera as proof of non tampering, but most all digicams will allow you to UPLOAD IMAGES TO YOUR CARD as well as download them from the card.

[edit on 3-28-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

People make a big deal about the memory card still being in the camera as proof of non tampering, but most all digicams will allow you to UPLOAD IMAGES TO YOUR CARD as well as download them from the card.

[edit on 3-28-2007 by groingrinder]

Yeah, well I want to go on record to proclaim this as CGI ...
... of a seagull. It's all a hoax I tell you. That seagull is not real

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new seagull overlords...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And here is the culprit at last!

It's a black headed bonaparte gull.

~Anathema

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am new to posting anywhere but people should check out stargate sg1 and watch the episodes about the ori ships

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't care if it was a real ufo. I wouldn't pay $30,000 for it. Especially since we've already had a good look at it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
that is without shadow of a doubt a bird, if anyone pays 30,000 for it not only do they deserve to be 30,000 quid down but they should fined a further 30,000 quid just for being so rubbish with money. im astonished

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabanman

The prolem with photos of recent vintage is that so many fakes are out there that we may never know if real or fake. I have several authentic photogrpahs that were taken by the Dallas Morning News Press showing the aftermath of the day Kennedy was shot. Several are the famous scenes like the grassy knoll and were published in the next days paper. They are also stamped to the back with press photo and the photographers name with the date he was shot, and I haven't found a buyer just yet, but at least they can be authenticated because of the dates and of course the vintage photographic paper. I was asking 100K for them...You think too much?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
1) This photo is incredibly old.

2) There are much better photos of UFO's out there.

3) $30,000? On a photo? Not a chance.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Seagull.

I don't need to see the debunking link to know it's a seagull and anybody with 30K to spend is probably intelligent enough to know a seagull when they see one also...

Did you bother to look at the rest of the images? This is a mighty large seagull.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
WOW!

I've seen photos of gulls being passed of as ufos before but I have never seen one where it is so obvious, you can see it's beak and eye!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It's a seagull that is a lot closer to the camera then the background, it's called perspective.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
OMG how can anyone not see that it is a bird?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join