It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $30,000 UFO pic. (possibly the best daylight pic)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think the most important thing this thread can contribute is to open our eyes to the topic of perspective concerning UFO's. I looked at the pic from the original post and believed it was a aircraft, UFO or otherwise, Then as soon i as i read the next post and saw someone had said it was a seagull, i totally saw it. Might this be able to help us out in other UFO pics. I mean, if you knew what it was, you might see it as that, be it a balloon, known aircraft or whatever.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
That seagull would be quite suprised to find out he is transporting an alien invasion force. But not as suprised as the invasion force when they find themselves splattered on a windscreen.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted by mrwupy
OK, for those of you who are taking this thread seriously, don't spend your money on that obvious fraud. For a mere ten thousand dollars i will sell to you this picture of a Vulcan bird of prey:

Vulcans don't have "Birds of Prey", thats Klingons.... Vulcans fly ships like the T'Plana Hath Survey Ship out of First Contact:

Sorry to be picky......

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I saw the first reply before I clicked on the link, so I saw the bird immediately. Even though, I can't even make out a UFO from the shape.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That my friends is a genuine crap.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

posted by mrwupy
OK, for those of you who are taking this thread seriously, don't spend your money on that obvious fraud. For a mere ten thousand dollars i will sell to you this picture of a Vulcan bird of prey:

Vulcans don't have "Birds of Prey", thats Klingons.... Vulcans fly ships like the T'Plana Hath Survey Ship out of First Contact:

Sorry to be picky......

Thanks, you just got me kicked out of the official trekkie club.

Ah well, the picture is still up for grabs.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted by mrwupy
Thanks, you just got me kicked out of the official trekkie club.

Sorry dude

[edit on 17/12/05 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I can't begin to imagine what the owner of that picture was thinking. He HAD to know it would be viewed by a large group of folks who'd see it was a gull. But to carry on and post it any way along with a 30K price tag, well, it assails all common sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ok he has now Replied to my E-mail with

just

"take a closer look..."

LMAO

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
30k would sure buy a lot of bird food these days. I think this guys whole story is littered with a bunch of suspicion.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Definately a Seagull. The owner of the picture shouldn't get a penny for this pic. People like that really p*** me off.

Here's your UFO:

What was that, it can't be debunked? I just think it has.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Absolutely a seagull. I saw the photo before the original post and as soon as i saw he wanted money for it I bypassed it as real. Remember that if money is involved tread lightly(re:Billy Meier).I live in Florida and sweagulls do have an ability to hover. This threw me when I first moved here since I'm an amateur astronomer and UFO researcher(since the 60's).
This guy deserves no respect.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's amazing that this guy would ask for $30k. If he really thought he had something why not just put it out there like so many others have.

This is the reason the mainstream takes UFOLOGY so lightly. It's sad really.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEMA
I can't begin to imagine what the owner of that picture was thinking. He HAD to know it would be viewed by a large group of folks who'd see it was a gull. But to carry on and post it any way along with a 30K price tag, well, it assails all common sense.

We should all know by now that common sense isn't very common

This picture was painfully obvious as some type of bird from the first time I saw it. If someone buys this picture for $30,000 then get out your cameras folks, and start snapping bird shots all day long.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor

"take a closer look..."

LMAO

LOL Send him xeroxed88's picture there and say "No, YOU take a closer look, pal!"
Send him the url to this thread.

Edit: I see UFO watchdog has already debunked it.

I'm with Grady on this one. I was thinking it was traveling to the right and my mind couldn't see the seagull, but then someone (thank you) said the dark spot was below his wing and I saw it.

And to those who are being so nasty, take a pill. Mellow out. Jesus!

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
oops wrong thread, sorry:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Ambergambler]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that that is a picture of a bird. I can't even believe this picture is still around and mentioned in the same sentence as UFOs...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
thats clearly a seagull, who ever purchases that pic is a fOOL

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
hi all, whether its a seagull or ufo, there is something weird going on, in my post above, a man in dorset, uk in 2004 took a photo of this "seagull" then in 2005 a man in canda takes a photo of exactly the same seagull, now either there are two seagulls who look exactly alike, or two ufo, or someone is having a joke:

www.ufoevidence.org... pic from thred

www.ufoevidence.org... new pic

please have a look, i'd like to see if anyone agrees with me on this

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Now that's what I call 'gullability'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join