It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $30,000 UFO pic. (possibly the best daylight pic)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
yep,

I can see where the seagull thing is coming from, its the sweep at the back that makes me think this is not a seagull.

Also in the first pic its still rather large.. at that range the seagull would be a lot smaller.

Well need to wait on the raw image and the photo gurus to get there hands on this one.

The dorset pics add even more intrigue to this ( unless is the same guy trying a worldwise conspiricy??)

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The analysis show the seagull possibility looks pretty strong. This whole situation says quite a bit about the picture taker, in my opinion.

Gotta love to thread title '(possibly the best daylight pic)'. Pretty low standards for "best" I'd say.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The first pic is a godamn bird.
The 2nd pic is the godamn bird, pasted onto the background of the sky.
Godamn it.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Um, this thread was shot down as a bird and money stunt in like 2005, someone errantly posted to it in 2007, why are we still replying to it?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's a bird.

It's not a plane.

It's not Superman.

And it's not a ufo.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yeah, it is a seagull, unless he has some video footage that he will put out that shows this 'bird' just hovering in one spot for a long duration of time, and a picture that shows different attributes.
It is and will remain unmistakably "Larus canus canus" until further evidence contradict the current facts.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So, this has been 4 pages of people saying "Seagull"

Seagull
Seagull
Seagull

It's fun to say seagull.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
30G's for a bad pic with a seagull in it?

I have access to many pics of seagulls in flight and am offering them up today at a great savings!!!

Buy 2 and receive a 3rd pic for FREE!!!!

That's RIGHT, no charge for the 3rd when you purchase the 2 for the INCREDIBLY low price of $19.95 +S&H...

Just dial 1-800-SEAGULL to order now!!

First 100 callers receive a copy of Jonathan Livingston Seagull....

Call now, Operators are standing by.....

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
So, this has been 4 pages of people saying "Seagull"

Seagull
Seagull
Seagull

It's fun to say seagull.

But... but, I said seagull and then I even included the Latin scientific terminology for the fowl in question!!!

External Source:
The Common Gull, Larus canus is a medium-sized gull which breeds in the northwest of North America (where it is called Mew Gull), Europe and Asia. It migrates further south in winter.

Link to referenced material: en.wikipedia.org...

There is even a good picture to reference on the wikipedia page, if it was blurred a bit more - it could be a UFO!!!

But alas... it is identified.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yep, we've beat this one to death...seagull.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
seaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseag ullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagulls eagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagu llseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullsease agullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullse aseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagul lseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullsea gullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagull seagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseag ullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseas eagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagulls easeagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagu llseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullse agullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagul lseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseasea gullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullsea seagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagull seaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseag ullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagulls eagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagu llseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullsease agullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullse aseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagul lseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullsea gullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagull seagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseag ullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagullseaseagullseagul LMAO

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambergambler
hi all, whether its a seagull or ufo, there is something weird going on, in my post above, a man in dorset, uk in 2004 took a photo of this "seagull" then in 2005 a man in canda takes a photo of exactly the same seagull, now either there are two seagulls who look exactly alike, or two ufo, or someone is having a joke:

www.ufoevidence.org... pic from thred

www.ufoevidence.org... new pic

please have a look, i'd like to see if anyone agrees with me on this

Well if that's the case then seagulls have mastered cloning! Because all seagulls look the same, and if those two are the same seagull, then they all must be clones.
Seagulls fly exactly the same way, no matter where they are in the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
both pictures are probably taken by the same person

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by Ambergambler
hi all, whether its a seagull or ufo, there is something weird going on, in my post above, a man in dorset, uk in 2004 took a photo of this "seagull" then in 2005 a man in canda takes a photo of exactly the same seagull, now either there are two seagulls who look exactly alike, or two ufo, or someone is having a joke:

www.ufoevidence.org... pic from thred

www.ufoevidence.org... new pic

please have a look, i'd like to see if anyone agrees with me on this

Well if that's the case then seagulls have mastered cloning! Because all seagulls look the same, and if those two are the same seagull, then they all must be clones.
Seagulls fly exactly the same way, no matter where they are in the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So just because four pages say seagull it's just then a seagull.

Maybe the ship was designed after a seagull, hmmm interesting thought.

If someone disagrees with you... you call them stupid or they have half a brain.

I don't know what it is but I do not think it is a seagull or a heron just because you can draw a picture in it doesn't mean much of anything does it.

Four pages of ego's is what I see,

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

If someone disagrees with you... you call them stupid or they have half a brain.

I don't know what it is but I do not think it is a seagull or a heron just because you can draw a picture in it doesn't mean much of anything does it.

Beware! An egoic dissenter is at hand!

Nice seagull btw

[edit on 28-3-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So if it was a picture of an airplane, and four pages said it was an airplane, we'd still have four pages of ego? People are getting to the point where they see what they want to see, and refuse to accept that they might be wrong about it. There have been tons of pictures of birds put up exactly like this one in several threads on ATS, but that doesn't prove anything, but that we're only posting their birds to feed our ego. Right.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
given the perspective distance between the photographer and the ship (the original focus of the photo) and given that the photographer did not have an OH S#$%T moment while taking the photo, which is his own addmission.

Then I must conclude that the seagal,,, er "spaceship" lol, must be quite small and feature some type of artifical cloaking mechanizim allowing it to appear in a common form thus allowing it to operate without causing a lot of attention..

Or simply put in fact it is a digital artifact showing a "real" seagal in flight over a bay during windy conditions, where ships and trash from ships appears to be quite common.

hummmm.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by robertfenix]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Well, perhaps since some people think that UFOs mimic airplanes - perhaps now 'they' are reverting their technology to use birds as a disguise!!! (joking of course for those without sense of humor).

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Have you ever though that the actual UFO was disguised as a photographer taking pictures of Seagulls?

Even more interesting thought eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

No, there is a majority consensus in this thread that it is a seagull. That still doesnt make it fact. We were not there, but the discussion at hand makes that the most likely explanation and put your point of view in the minority.

Actually coming in this should-be-dead thread and stating that you dont know what it is is kind of a waste of time, isnt it? A nonpost? It certainly doesnt add anything to the discussion other than to give you a spot to express that you cant see what most others here in this thread can or do see.

You certainly are free to do that but it seems kind of fruitless at this point, IMO - come to think of it my coming in here and responding to your post is a complete waste of time and thread space too, I therefore slap myself.

Feel free to imagine whatever you want, its your perogative, but in the end your viewpoint is still in the minority in this thread. It doesnt invalidate your view or opinion but it does find its position.

As far as the name calling, it is uncalled for - some people cant resist stating the obvious irregardless of the rules here. There are better ways to get that point across with out becoming a GLP poster.

And I dont see 4 pages of egos here - I see four pages of confident opinions.

BTW, gtirlad2, that is still a one liner. Needs at least 1 period in there bub....

[edit on 28-3-2007 by Lost_Mind]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join