It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity - 333

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've been experiencing some synchronicity lately with the number 333. I noticed I had been seeing 333 popping up all over the last few months. Usually id look at the clock at exactly 3:33 in the daytime then id wake up and look at the clock and it be exactly 3:33 in the morning.

I didnt think much of it, I figured probably the only reason I notice it is because 333 is a noticable number but a few weeks ago I had some serious synchronicity I couldnt disregard. At first I was sitting down watching tv and decided to go get some beer at the store, before I left I noticed it was 3:33, I thought nothing of it and left. I was about a minute away from the shop and a car pulled up in front of me, I looked at the plate and the last 3 numbers were 333. It got me thinking but I didnt see anything strange about it. In the shop I gave the cashier 10 dollars for a sixpack and to my amazement I looked at the cash register to see how much change I had and it was exactly $3.33. That I couldnt help but to find really weird, especially considering the fact that id bought six packs of the same beer in that same store but I dont remember the change being $3.33.

What the hells going on, what are the odds of getting exactly $3.33 in change right after spotting the numbers 333 in two other places on the exact same day. And if that isnt weird enough, it was exactly 3 times I spotted 333.

The numbers 333 dont mean a thing to me so I doubt im just seeing it because I want to see it.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't know what to say. But as far as seeing 333 all over the place, I don't regard this is "synchronicity". After all, 3 is a pretty common number and 333, that is three 3's, would be pretty noticeable.

We all have heard about 11:11. But what does this mean? Many of us right here at ATS have seen and noticed and regarded seeing 11:11 as something significant or synchronous. But, again, what could it mean? Does this mean something to each of us individually, collectively or, again, it just might not mean anything at all.

I think that noticing numbers like 333, 11 11 or , 1234 (my own personal number that I have been noticing lately) is just coincidence and part of human nature. We tend to notice things when people point them out to us. That's all.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That happens to me with the number 42. It's mostly because you're looking for it. I also have a theory that says that because you believe in something, there's a great probability of it occuring (changes to the quantum universe). So you both could be overly aware of the number 333, and you could also, unconsciously, be making it happen.

For a time I stopped saying "Eh". As a Canadian, it was terrifying. But it turned out I simply wasn't saying because I had focused too much on not saying earlier, and I spotted it every time I heard it - instead of just letting it slide.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just explained 333 means nothing to me so theres no reason for me to look for it and dont you think its beyond coincidence that after spotting 333 twice, I somehow manage to get exactly $3.33 in the same day. If that isnt weird enough it was a sixpack of guinness I got and I bought sixpacks of guinness many times in the same shop and usually I get less change.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Quick question. Isn't that the time when the guy from Amittyville Horror would wake up? Sorry to be off topic.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
333? YOU'RE ONLY HALF EVIL! HAHAHAHAHA

I personally have never experience anything like that which I couldn't call more than a coincidence...Strange stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I dunno precisely about the 333, but you could try and read "Kryon", by Lee Carrol. In that book, Lee Carrol talks about 1111 and other "meaningful" numbers, such as 3 and some of its multiples. Since 333 could also be seen as 3x111, maybe in that book you could find some insights

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Fish There is a post in here about numbers. Try to search it.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
Quick question. Isn't that the time when the guy from Amittyville Horror would wake up? Sorry to be off topic.

Hi Mac Off topic too, did you take that pic. As a sailor I had to ask.
WIS

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
333 and 11:11 are indeed common numbers.
In fact, there is a sticky devoted to the discussion of number:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is now closed.

new topics

top topics

join