It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasnt the war supposed to be in 2005?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So many prophecies like John Titor and others claimed it to be in 2005 and last until 2012 but it hasnt happened yet nad seems it wont in this year? Was the date moved up a year (again) to 2006?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think he said the American civil war would start in 2005 but most people wouldn't realize it was going on till 2006 or some other rubish like that. There should have been a whole bunch of waco style events leading up to the war that never happened.

Its all bunk if you ask me but there will be Titor die hards claiming the Civil war is secretly going on for years to come.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
We've got a few weeks. Not to mention, there's been a major rash of incidents going on, from people on airlplanes being shot, to kids getting hauled off in handcuffs.

2nd Civil War is coming & coming fast.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it.

Just ain't gonna happen. Not in this time-line.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Sorry to disagree with you FEMA, but the 2nd Civil War will be happening soon enough. There's all kinds of signs out there dude. There's a constant string of news reports where kids are hauled off in handcuffs, people being shot by Cops, airplanes crashing all over the place, natural disasters all over.

On top of this, our media is fully in the hands of the Government, showing only what they want us to see, & not showing us the real news.

We have no "Free Speech" anymore, no "Freedom of Religion" anymore, & soon enough they will be knocking on our doors & taking away our guns.

On top of this, when a Natural Disaster happens, FEMA steps in & assumes total control thru Martial Law, overstepping the boundaries on the US Constitution.

I haven't said it all in here, read some of the other posts I've commentd on. The facts all add up, the 2nd Civil War will happen within the next 5 years.

About 10 years ago, I read an article in Popular Science or Popular Mechanics, that was quoting a Retired Sergeant, from both the Army (20 years in each the Army & Police Department) & Police Department, that said there will be a 2nd Civil War within the next 20 years. He didn't label it the 2nd Civil War, but he was talking all about Urban Combat within the US. I've still got the magazine too.

Six months after that article, that's when "Be All You Can Be" for the Army's motto, got changed to "An Army of One" & this Sergeant was in the picture with the new motto, dressed up in the Urban Combat gear his original article was about with his comments in the original article about the up coming Urban Combat in the US.

I hope to God I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be.

Here's a link to something similar to what I was talking about...can't find the actual story yet, been looking for hours now.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
No, it's not going to happen - period. Simple as that. You just heard/read that from a media source - me.

What do you mean no free speech any more? Were you told exactly what to type in your post? Did someone hold a gun to your head and tell you to type what you did?

What you made is a blanket statement. It's an "include all" statement with no basis in fact. Go to rense.com and see if people can post articles against the government, say the government is corrupt, say political leaders are on the take. Go see. Tell me they are not allowed to say what they want - true or not!

"On top of this, when a Natural Disaster happens, FEMA steps in & assumes total control thru Martial Law, overstepping the boundaries on the US Constitution."

Laughable. Just take a look at the NO disaster. FEMA couldn't organize a piss-up in a hotel. Yet, you cling tenaciously to the thought that they can. They showed how effective they ACTUALLY are. That was a mere couple months ago. Have you forgotten already? You fear a group that operates like they did. Yes, I'd fear them, if they were in charge of rescuing me - not if they said they were going to do something like come after me. Hell, just tell them where you live, they'll end up in the wrong city.

You're safe, trust me. After all, my name is FEMA.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
just maybe....

if the 'Tookie' Williams man is executed on this Tuesday (13 Dec)
and the threatened unrest & dissent & possibly riots do happen
in response to the execution

we might look at that 13 Dec as the start of the social/civil war
who knows

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Perhaps it might not happen. If we put a stop to it that is. We already delayed it and it probably wont be in 2005, its about to be over.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If the following keeps happening, who knows whats going to happen.

Patriot Act Use Against US Citizens Extended

Infowars.net | December 9 2005
By Steve Watson

Patriot Act - in brief

House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement Thursday to extend the USA Patriot Act, before it expires at the end of the month.

Despite the fact that Resolutions have been passed denouncing the Patriot Act in over 380 communities in 43 states including seven state-wide resolutions, it is to be extended.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Arlen Specter, R-Pa., announced that the negotiating committee had reached an agreement that would extend for four years two of the Patriot Act's most controversial provisions — authorizing roving wiretaps and permitting secret warrants for books, records and other items from businesses, hospitals and organizations such as libraries. Those provisions would expire in four years unless Congress acted on them again.

Also to be extended for four years are standards for monitoring "lone wolf" terrorists who may be operating independent of a foreign agent or power. While not part of the Patriot Act, officials considered that along with the Patriot Act provisions.

Most of the Patriot Act would become permanent under the reauthorization.

The Patriot Act as we have exhaustively documented is the key police state weapon the authorities have in their armory. The party line often heard from Neo-Cons in their attempts to defend the Patriot Act either circulate around the contention that the use of the Patriot Act has never been abused or that it isn't being used against American citizens. The Legislation's reach HAS gone beyond terrorism and it IS actively being used to target American citizens.

Remember, section 802 is specifically aimed at US citizens and announces any crime as "domestic terrorism". Citizens can be held without a trial as "Enemy Combatants". Let us recap just some of the horror stories that misuse of the Patriot Act has produced, As you will see these are not isolated incidents, this is common practice.

Homeland Security Agents Visit Toy Store

When Homeland Security agents arrived at the Pufferbelly Toys store, the lead agent asked owner Stephanie Cox whether she carried a toy called the Magic Cube, which he said was an illegal copy of the Rubik's Cube, one of the most popular toys of all time. Invoking the Patriot Act, he told her to remove the Magic Cube from her shelves, and he watched to make sure she complied.

Patriot Act Being Used to Harass BlackBoxVoting.org website

Activist Bev Harris was told not to reveal to anyone the fact that she and her website were being investigated under the Patriot Act. It is illegal for a government agency to go in and demand the list of all the members of a group. And you can't investigate leaks to journalists by going in and grabbing the reporter's computer.

Secret Service Questions Students

Two students who were interrogated by the Secret Service following remarks the teenagers made about the President during a class discussion. The discussion was about the war in Iraq and while the exact wording is up for debate, the teacher didn't consider it mere criticism, but a direct threat and she called the Secret Service.

Boy investigated by FBI for researching paper on Chesapeake Bay Bridge

A 12-year-old kid at Boys' Latin researches a paper on the Bay Bridge, and suddenly the Joint Terrorist Task Force shows up in the headmaster's office.

Photographer Arrested "Under Patriot Act"

A Denver photographer was arrested while taking pictures in Denver, during Vice President Dick Cheney's visit to the city. Denver resident Mike Maginnis reports being physically assaulted by Denver police.

FBI says Patriot Act used in Vegas strip club corruption probe

The FBI used the USA Patriot Act to obtain financial information about key figures in a political corruption probe centered on striptease club owner Michael Galardi, an agent said.

Webmaster Sherman Austin, Jailed under PATRIOT Act

Political prisoner Sherman Austin, who made headlines last year after being targeted as one of the first casualties of the infamous USA PATRIOT Act, was released from the Federal Corrections Institute in Tucson and left Arizona July 12 to return to Los Angeles.

Using The Patriot Act To Target Patriots

The Patriot Act has been used to obtain search warrants against doctors and scientists who had been warning about the threat of bioterrorism in the U.S.

Shopkeeper deported from South Carolina under PATRIOT Act killed in Pakistan

After marrying a naturalized U.S. citizen, having two U.S.-born children and running a Rock Hill convenience store for years, Khan was rounded up in post-Sept. 11, 2001, sweeps that targeted Muslim immigrants.

ARTISTS SUBPOENAED IN USA PATRIOT ACT CASE

Three Four artists have been served subpoenas to appear before a federal grand jury that will consider bioterrorism charges against a university professor whose art involves the use of simple biology equipment.

Patriot Act used to prosecute U.S. civilian

The CIA contract employee accused of abusing a prisoner in Afghanistan is being prosecuted under the Patriot Act in what legal experts are calling a surprising and to some, troubling application of the new anti-terrorism law.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
We've got a few weeks. Not to mention, there's been a major rash of incidents going on, from people on airlplanes being shot, to kids getting hauled off in handcuffs.

2nd Civil War is coming & coming fast.

You seem to be convinced of this so you therefore must have an idea who the opposing parties will be in this "civil war?" Will it be blacks vs. whites? Will it be citizens vs. gov't? How about religious vs atheists? Anarchists vs conformists? If you can't provide a logical step-by-step analysis leading from point A to Z backing why you believe a civil war is imminent, then all you're doing is fear-mongering; much like what Titor does.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
If you can't provide a logical step-by-step analysis leading from point A to Z backing why you believe a civil war is imminent, then all you're doing is fear-mongering; much like what Titor does.

No middle ground hmm? I wonder how often an intelligence agency waits for the exact A to Z before they act. For some reason I think your complacent approach is exactly what they want.

You brought up an interesting point about the opposing parties. For the people who believe a civil war is imminent what will the opposing forces be? Government vrs Civilians? Red vrs Blue?

[edit on 023131p://11u46 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I appreciate the back-up there dude. The 2nd Civil War will be, black on yellow, on white....Cop vs "Terrorist Suspect (innocent civilian...sticking up for their rights while the Storm Troopers tires to take him/her away)"...Government vs Citizen...it will be the next door neighbor turning you in, because you're "acting suspicious" for a monetary reward, & then next week he'll either get turned in by another neighbor, or the Authorities will arrest him, because they're wondering why he knew what a "suspicious activitiy" was in the first place.

Freedom_for_sum...there is no certain logical step by step...it will all happen in it's own time, & in an unset manner, so it doesn't look planned.

FEMA, you may be right & I hope you are about possible "fear mongering", but I don't think you will be. No, there is NO FREE SPEECH anymore. No, no one held a gun to My head while I was typing this post, or the last you commented on, but I know for certain, that because of what I've typed here I'm a "suspect" to certain Federal Agencies. I have no fear of them either, I've known My whole life I was being watched, but I haven't done anything to give them reason to come knocking on My door.

I'm one of those people who are not afraid to say "bomb...President...or high powered rifle" on the phone. I say it, just to mess with them, to make them waste tape recording My phone conversations with Echelon.

~Evil Grin~ I know how to talk & walk Myself in & out of danger.

If we were allowed Free Speech, you could say anything you want to the President of the United States of America, without getting a knock on your door by the Secret Service. I am not saying tell him you're going to kill him, or harm him & family or anything nasty like that...but if I wanted to e-mail him & tell him what a dumbass I think he is, for letting the "No Child Shall Be Left Behind" Law stand, I'd be "asked to come with the nice man in the suit with a gun in his holster" for speaking My mind.

I think that Law is the stupidest Law I've ever seen. If you fail in your grades, you have to see the repercussions of your inaction to get better grades. Otherwise, there's no reason to learn in the first place. You must learn to walk the path of enlightment, & if you trip along the way, learn how to pick yourself back up after the fall, through knowledge of personal experience.

All experiences are learning experiences, from winning the foot race against 5 other children at school, to losing on an important test at school, it's what you learn from the experience & how you deal with that knowledge, & turn it around to teach others so they don't make the same mistakes.

Do you honestly think you can pick & choose My words, & quote Me for just a small comment in a whole large post I put on here, & that all the people will be ignorant fools to follow your folley? I don't think so, I think these people are smarter than that. That's called selective listening.

As for FEMA not being smart, are you calling the Government Agency of FEMA ignorant & helpless, or yourself? Maybe they don't have their act together totally, with Hurricane Katrina & the other Natural Disasters, but that wasn't what I was referring to, what I was referring to, was the fact that in a "Natural Disaster" they take over control of your Nation & Mine, with Martial Law, with orders that supercede the US Constitution, making it a worthless document to us, because our Constitutional Rights get totally supspended.

I don't think you're ignorant or helpless FEMA, but open your eyes. Everything has a duality to it, a double sided effect. Since you're a fireman, I'll put it in terms you understand.

If a fire is put in a mans hand, it can be used for different purposes....either to start a bigger fire for a bonfire for a local family/community event to host a nice BBQ for the group as a whole to share...or it can be put to malicious use by a twisted pyscho to start a fire to burn down an apartment building with 100 souls trapped inside it. It all depends on who's hand it is put in, & what they're intent or purpose.

This is where I point to the Government...are they the fun & loving people who would start a bonfire to welcome people to a BBQ...or the twisted pyscho to burn you & I out of our homes?

Me...? Personally...? I was taught to never trust a Politician, ever. They will lie, cheat, steal, & then turn it around back onto you the people.

Power corrupts, & absolute power corrupts absoletely.

"I believe, Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, & for the same reason."

[edit on 11-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
LOL, imagine, december 31st at 1159pm the country erupts into war...how ironic would that be.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Okay FEMA....have you not noticed incidents like this...? :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These kind of things have been happening for a few years now. I know some Aussies, that said there have been riots in Sydney off & on for around 5 years or more. Plus, there's been riots in France, just less than a month ago.

If the rest of the World is having civil troubles or events like these, are we the US far behind them? I think not.

We have had a major influx of foreigners due to these things, due to the US invading Iraq, the people fleeing treatment like what Saddam Hussein put them thru all throughout the Middle East.

Those people are fleeing here to get away from it, but they know little to nothing of our Laws, & they do not care about them, or this country either. They think they should be allowed to do what they wany, as this is the country of "Freedom of Speech" (which is a farce in & of iteslf), the "Land of Oppotunity" & that they can do anything to make that "oppotunity" happen, just like they did in the "Old Country".

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have a memo here, if you'll allow me a moment...hmm...it says here, from Temporal-Spacial Command Center, Roanoake VA...blahblahblah...decemeber 11 2005blahblah blah ah yes here we go,"Due to the apparant lack of enthusiam and the inabilty to come to a decision on both design and color of the uniforms the civil war has been called off. A tempory reschedule date is being considered for 2007, hopefully by that time we will have come to grips with the whole epilets/no epilets debate. Please be advised that we will still be meeting at Davids house this saturday for a barbecue and the lord of the rings party, so come prepared!"

Long live the Emperor,

Rear Admiral Zippy Golightly.

So you see, we've got a couple years to think it through.

I can't be the only one who got this memo.

SPiderj

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hello SpartanKingLeonidas, despite your seeming lust for civil war you have two things confused - civil unrest verses civil war.

Look, you've sighted incidents of civil unrest. Not civil war. There is a significant difference. Granted, civil unrest *may* lead to civil war but it is not a positive given by ANY means.

Civil unrest has been around forever and is not about to go away any time soon. Consider the LA riot of 1992 - it was civil unrest, not a war. The Vietnam war created a great deal of civil unrest, but not a war . . . The Boston Tea Party.

Civil unrest is one thing, civil war is profoundly different. Hope you now understand the difference.

Spiderj, I got that memo - got it in triplicate.
Good post.

Edited to confirm being in receipt of the memo.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by FEMA]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Titor seems to have been rrght about the date, wrong on the place.

Australia has just erupted into civil war. Does this count?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think you're over reaciting when you call a riot out and out civil war.

Article:

au.news.yahoo.com...

Also, how could Titor be right about a date and wrong about a place. Either the civil war is in america or australia, either his an american time travelin shotgun totin soldier or australian.

The only reason this could happen is that if titor was a charlatan, which he most certainly is, at least in my opinion.

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I appreciate the back-up there dude. The 2nd Civil War will be, black on yellow, on white....

Got it! A racial tri-fecta civil war. Are the Asians teaming up with the whites; both against blacks? Or are all three races slaughtering each other?

Cop vs "Terrorist Suspect (innocent civilian...sticking up for their rights while the Storm Troopers tires to take him/her away)"

Hey! As long as your name isn't Abdullah and you don't strap bombs around your chest; you'll probably be OK

...Government vs Citizen...it will be the next door neighbor turning you in, because you're "acting suspicious" for a monetary reward, & then next week he'll either get turned in by another neighbor, or the Authorities will arrest him, because they're wondering why he knew what a "suspicious activitiy" was in the first place.

Is that what you'd do for a reward? Turn in one of your neighbors? Let's see; I'm trying to think of a reason I might turn in my neighbor to the authorities....Heavy chemical smell (meth lab) eminating from his house. Lot's of blood curdling screaming. Animal husbandry (maybe; maybe not); Child abuse (physical/sexual) Definately!! These all might cause a rift on my street---but hardly civil war material. Fortunately, I don't live in an area that lends itself to these types of illegal behavior.

Freedom_for_sum...there is no certain logical step by step...it will all happen in it's own time, & in an unset manner, so it doesn't look planned.

Relax dude!! Go smoke a doobie. you'll be alright. Ain't no civil war gonna happen here.

I have no fear of them either, I've known My whole life I was being watched, but I haven't done anything to give them reason to come knocking on My door.

Do you really believe members of the gov't (remeber, they are US citizens too) are going to waste the time and resources constanly "watching" you? Wha's so special about you? I can tell you that I'm on the ""no fly watch list" because of my common name--and I fly for a living!! Still, I don't believe they're watching me. The don't have the resources or even the inclination to do so--unless, of course, you've participated in terrorist activities. Have you?? Remember--you're being watched here!!!

If we were allowed Free Speech, you could say anything you want to the President of the United States of America, without getting a knock on your door by the Secret Service.

WRONG!!! Free speech doesn't mean you can make verbal threats against anybody.

but if I wanted to e-mail him & tell him what a dumbass I think he is, for letting the "No Child Shall Be Left Behind" Law stand, I'd be "asked to come with the nice man in the suit with a gun in his holster" for speaking My mind.

Nah!! You're just being paranoid.

I think that Law is the stupidest Law I've ever seen. If you fail in your grades, you have to see the repercussions of your inaction to get better grades.

Let's see....repercussions (or consequences) if YOU fail. Sounds reasonable to me. I don't know the details of this law. It seems however, that if you get good grades, you have nada to worry about. Study Hard!!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I really hate it when people try, & I say try, as miserable as their vain attempts are, to select certain words or phrases I've said & mix & match them, trying to pick them apart because they're either a disinformationist, or they don't have their eyes open.

FEMA, I know the difference between "civil unrest" & "Civil War", there's a major difference. I have a lust for either of them? You're off your rocker dude, & I'm not wanting it, I just happen to be someone who sees it's going to happen soon. I hate violence, can't stand fighting, but I know the things I've seen & heard building for the past 3 decades, not to mention what's changed throughout our country for the last couple of hundred years.

I've been studying & pouring over centuries of History books from around the World My whole life, & I know what I don't like to see, the building of a social morass which will explode like a powder keg of TNT.

The fact, that so much civil unrest has been happening in the US of A is indicative towards the future events unfolding towards a civil war. Along of course with anything & everything being able to track you no matter where you go.

Do I want Civil War? HELL NO!!! I just know what I know, & see it unfolding towards that.

Freedom_for_sum, dude, you just don't know. You have no clue, or do you?

The term "terrorist" is a broad ranged definition at best. It can be applied to anything, from "Abdullah"with a bomb on his chest, to a computer hacker, or someone causing civil unrest like the L.A. riots. Those will be the definitions that our Government uses, once they get their claws into it.

Would I turn My neighbor in for money? No, I have My own money & don't care about a reward. I see all this "spend spend spend, work work work" to pay it off, the Lottery mania, the people who are just too busy to slow down & smell the roses to see what's going on.

I never once said someone could make a verbal threat against the President, or did you miss that bit of My post? I said that was NOT what I was talking about, I believe I mentioned calling him a dumbass.

Giving an opinion, even if it's not shared by others, is every persons right. Did you notice that I really don't care what your opinion is on here? I'm only commenting back about it. You have the opinion you want, & I'll have the opinion I want, same goes for everyone else on here.

Are you a disinformationist too, like FEMA? Or are you both naive to what's going on in the World out there? How many things can they literally track everyone with now? Cell phones, PDA's, laptops, car stereos (Sirius & XM), lowjack, GPS tracking all to build up to biochip for everyone. They started with people pets, cuz they're so cute & cuddly & most people would die if they could find their little lost doggie or their cat went missing.

As for the "they've been watching Me" part of My previous post, no I don't think they've got one or two guys sitting in a room recording My phone calls. They've got a computer, underneath Ma Bell, the Pentagon, & numerous other major building, called the Cray Computer, about the size of a small house, that notices certain key words when you're talking on the phone, then starts recording it. This isn't just ME, it's each & every one of you people here on ATS, each & every person out in the rest of the US of A.

Know what's even screwier? The places where they can't get a loophole to record people, cuz of the laws the way they're written, they give the UK or some other country permission to "monitor" our US citizens, because we, in turn "monitor" their citizens for them.

Have I done anything that would make Me noticed by our Federal Government? I think I covered that before, so I won't bother to go over it again.

The details of the "no child shall be left behind" Law, are basically this, if you can't get a passing grade by the end of the year, you don't get held back a year in school. So, having said that, how would you feel if you got all straight A's, & some less intelligent student got all F's & still got passed? I think I'd think, what's the point of all that hard studying I've been doing lately.

Sorry, I don't smoke "doobies" either, I've never touched drugs in My life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join