It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasnt the war supposed to be in 2005?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
SpartanKingLeonidas, relax. I'm a disinfo-agent now? Hysterical!

A simple correction pointing to the difference between civil war and civil unrest gets me labeled a disinfo-agent? Again, hysterical!

You make loosely associated connections between Big Brother, Storm Troopers, GPS tracking, Cell-phones, animals tracking tags and what you contend you KNOW is coming this way and we are to hold YOUR truth to be self evident? And when we don't walk lock-step in brown shirts with YOUR feeling of impending doom we become disinfo-agents? P-lease!

Sorry SpartanKingLeonidas, the sky is NOT falling. Tell your friends you heard it from FEMA.

PS: Boo!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sorry FEMA, maybe you're not a disinformation agent, I really don't care. It just seems to Me, that anyone here that starts attacking anyone else, automatically starts pooping on everyone elses ideas, & I'm getting tired of it.

Maybe you're a decent dude, I don't know. I have a lot of respect for Firemen, I wanted to be one when I was a kid, but I decided not to, I'd rather not die in a fire because of an accident, or a house falling down around Me. I'd rather not die getting burned to death, give Me a bullet in the brain-pan any day.

Let's just call this what this is, a total difference of opinion, & agree to disagree.

I know what I know, & will not back down from it, ever. You do the same, I don't care. I've got better things to worry about, like why the Hell My ex is nosing around & asking if I'm seeing anyone. I kicked her to the curb for a reason, too manipulative, & too petty.

I never once said EVERYONE should listen to My ideas, & I'm the only one right on here. By no way was it implied, I know there's people out there who actually know more than I do too. I am just trying to make people open their eyes, to look around & think for themselves, & to think outside the box occasionally.

I'm someone who thinks both inside & outside the box.
Always have, always will.

I've loosely tied all those things together? I think not. Anything & everything electronic these days is able to track people.

Are you a Politician, & do you need to be changed because of the smell in the diaper? lol

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I am just trying to make people open their eyes, to look around & think for themselves, & to think outside the box occasionally.

Despite the fact you feel people can't think for themselves, see the truth, know what's going on, many of us do it each and every day.

No amount of "the sky is falling" perceptions spawned by the last webpages you read and the things you feel go bump in the night will cause people to buy into such ideas. You need facts. Like the fact I provided you with wherein I pointed out that civil unrest does not immutably lead to civil war.

Either your glass is half empty or half full; either this world is going to hell in a hand cart or it has hope. I respond to incidents because I'm of the latter persuasion. If I didn't think this world would be a better place because I helped in some small way I'd have no reason to respond - ever!

As far as a building coming down around me, I had it happen on 911. I lead a team into a structure fire - me and my hose handler and another nossle and hose handler. The second story fell in on us driving us to the floor. My skull-mic rang with the screams of my men. I got a knee under me and forced the material back up, the men scrambled out - I collapsed under the weight. My face mask was smashed and my SCBA was flowing freely. I'd be out of 02 in minutes.

What happened? Those who feel as I do; there will always be hope where humanity is concerned, tomorrow will be a better day, never give up, never say no - an army of my men raced in to get Cap out. And out they got me.

I got home in time to watch the first building collapse. My wife rushed the kids from the room as they asked why daddy was crying.

Don't you EVER try to convince ME there is no hope!

The hand we've been handed is not yet played out. The final cards have not been laid and there are two aces in the hand I hold - you and me.

Captain 227 is standing down.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker99
So many prophecies like John Titor and others claimed it to be in 2005 and last until 2012 but it hasnt happened yet nad seems it wont in this year? Was the date moved up a year (again) to 2006?

Well, only if you believed the lies.

Remember, we did track him down to his house in Florida and he's just some college kid who was pranking folks. I think the fame of his character has brought him back again (thinking he can make some money from it.)

So, I expect to see some Revisionist Titor where "it wasn't a civil war, it was unrest" and "we didn't start shooting until 2008"... and when THAT fails (because, of course, it's all a hoax) then we'll see the date bumped again... and again... and again.

There will always be those who believe. The rest of us recognized the truth (and honestly, that was the stupidest story (coming back to 2000 to get an old computer with an old version of Unix) ever concocted) and laughed at the make-believe.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
"Remember, we did track him down to his house in Florida and he's just some college kid who was pranking folks. I think the fame of his character has brought him back again (thinking he can make some money from it.)"

I never knew that, so the whole titor thing was false, for sure.....

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Sorry FEMA, maybe you're not a disinformation agent, I really don't care. It just seems to Me, that anyone here that starts attacking anyone else, automatically starts pooping on everyone elses ideas, & I'm getting tired of it.

I'm not attacking you. All I've asked for is a logical, step-by-step, explanation on how you envision a civil war is imminent. You have failed to do so and the "reasons" you've sighted thus far are nothing more than conclusions based on speculation and barely cogent, relatable facts.

...I'd rather not die in a fire because of an accident, or a house falling down around Me. I'd rather not die getting burned to death, give Me a bullet in the brain-pan any day.

The fact that you would "take a bullet in the brain" over risking/giving your life to save someone else's says alot about you. No one healthy wants to die in any manner. But risking your life to help save another demonstrates a level of connectivity to others that, by your statement, you seem to lack.

I've got better things to worry about, like why the Hell My ex is nosing around & asking if I'm seeing anyone. I kicked her to the curb for a reason, too manipulative, & too petty.

It seems to me you have more to worry about with your ex than you do with the gov't or potential civil war.

I am just trying to make people open their eyes, to look around & think for themselves, & to think outside the box occasionally.

If you don't care whether people believe you; then why are you here? You can't "make" people "open their eyes". You have to provide compelling arguments supported with facts to convince others of your position. As I stated earlier, you have failed to do so.

I'm someone who thinks both inside & outside the box.
Always have, always will.

Thinking inside/outside the box is one thing. Communicating it is quite another.

I've loosely tied all those things together? I think not. Anything & everything electronic these days is able to track people.

You have failed to connect how all those things together will lead to civil war.

Are you a Politician, & do you need to be changed because of the smell in the diaper? lol

I know you directed this question to FEMA. However, WWWHHAT???
Who's attacking who??

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
"Remember, we did track him down to his house in Florida and he's just some college kid who was pranking folks. I think the fame of his character has brought him back again (thinking he can make some money from it.)"

I never knew that, so the whole titor thing was false, for sure.....

is this true ???????? Byrd, please respond !!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I am and always have been neutral/skeptic on the Titor issue. However, I never read or heard anything that suggested Titor was trying to profit from his story? I also didn't realize he was tracked down to his Florida house? Hmm.

Do you have a link to your source Bryd? Wikipedia doesn't mention this:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 023131p://12u46 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
large cities under the tightening boot of the govt and corporations -v-rural areas where corporations and govt can not expect a healthy monetary return on their efforts.......that is how it will beging. ...you can tell your friends I told you.................................................

the signs are all there for SOME type of armed uprising in AMERIKA.....and in our liftime..........

my opinion can be held as fact?? right...??

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
large cities under the tightening boot of the govt and corporations -v-rural areas where corporations and govt can not expect a healthy monetary return on their efforts.......that is how it will beging. ...you can tell your friends I told you.................................................

So the gov't and corporation of rural areas are going to civil war with the gov't and corporations of large cities??

Freedom_for_sum

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
interesting assumption butt no.......the war will be against the people...and i suppose any business entity that will not comply to the demands of those in power..........

.....................and with the same authority and disbeif as some.....i say... i'm still waiting for a lucid answer to why there will be no American civil war 2.........

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
SpartanKingLeonidas, you have brought up some rather interesting facts. Most of them did include the g'vnt using the Patriot Act to get their own way. Using the Patriot Act as they are it will bring America down and sling shoot us into a Civil War faster then anything else in this world.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Too bad that never happened.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

On March 30, 2004, a man claiming to have orchestrated the hoax of John Titor apparently admitted that John Titor was a fake. [4] He went by the name of TimeTraveler 0. While this may be seen as conclusive evidence of John Titor's non-existence, he did not actually use the same profile Titor originally used to answer questions in 2001.

This person didn't use the same profile. Case closed.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Reason being is because he just wanted everyone to stop talking about it. If he actually wanted to he would of used the same profile which would sound a bit more convincing to the audiences of the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I would like to add a few things in here.

John Titor claimed that everyone would realize they were at civil war by 2008, and that it would consume all of America by 2011. This means that it will be a VERY slow progression. So although it may have already started (and I think the events surrounding Katrina lend weight towards this), we won't really know for sure until 2008 - or may only start considering it to be massive by 2011 (whilst a number of us may believe the fighting to be uncivilized... but your state/community is fine).

Also, Titor said there would be no 2006 Olympics. This was my main arguement against Titor, but then I've started to see news on the internet that there's still a lot of work to be done on completing the stadiums and everything that will let the games take place. Currently, it still looks like it's on track. If the 2006 games take place, I think we can rest pretty safe for now that the John Titor predictions were either fake, or that our timeline is sufficiently different enough for us to escape the future. On the other hand... if they don't happen (trust me, italian construction is notoriously back-ended and procrastinated... SERIOUSLY)...

well...

I'm running. Where to? I have no idea.

-Yarium

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
interesting assumption butt no.......the war will be against the people...and i suppose any business entity that will not comply to the demands of those in power..........

.....................and with the same authority and disbeif as some.....i say... i'm still waiting for a lucid answer to why there will be no American civil war 2.........

You want proof as to why there will be no American civil war 2?

What you are asking for, in effect, is for me (or someone) to prove a negative which is, in most cases, impossible or very difficult at best. Our criminal justice system is set up based on this fact. For if an accused was guilty until he proved himself innocent, he might be forced to produce evidence that could never exist. If he didn't commit a crime, how could he produce evidence that was never created by him not commiting the crime (ie: proving a negative). This is why prosecutors bear the burden of producing evidence that directly links the accused to the crime. Until he/she has met that burden, the accused is presumed innocent.

So how can I "prove" with evidence that there will be no civil war? Well; I can't as there is no evidence of a war that hasn't happened. All that can happen here is you paranoid anti-government types need to explain why you believe there will be a civil war and us lucid types will explain why you're off your rocker

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think an event that would make the Olympic committee consider canceling the winter games, even if it happens around closely after the games, would be enough for me to finally buy a bike and some tires.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Titor was a better chance a false than before. But titor had mad proof too. to be able to make picitures too and everything WOW he must have an IQ over 200. Or perhaps because he came here time was altered somehow and the predictions will not happen or will be delayed. I dont know...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I believe Titor actually said that there would be no official 2006 Olympic games....so if "they" cancel the "official" games, then some enterprising group somewhere could still hold the games under a slightly different name, I'd imagine...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join