It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was Not Black

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeea
Most people who live in Germany today are Assyrian. Hammurabi was king of the black haired people.

No they are not. Don't be silly. The Assyrians were virtually exterminated in the great war of around 614-610BC that saw the entire kingdom destroyed. Ninevah, Assur and Nimrud ( the main cities) were all taken by their enemies and burnt to the ground. The remainder of the Assyrians still live in Iraq, where they are Christians, but we are talking about a small number. As for Hammurabi, he was a Babylonian.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
the term aryan in being misused here, aryan doesn't = white in any way shape or form...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
also, if the people of that area were originally white, how'd they become so "unwhite"? that doesn't make any sense to me...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Jesus was the light of the world. Light can be reflected/ refracted but it cannot exist without a source.

Think of the rainbow, think of white, think of Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain, I have many crude labels for the same idea, PM me if you won't take offense at a light-hearted joke.

Does colour matter anymore?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i think i should rename this post to "jesus was not african"....which is what i was stating in the first place...so no color doesnt matter ,but ethnicity does.........this is not meant to be racist ........and im not going to repost what i have already said........go back read the thread from beginning to end and youll see that yes in the contex of this convo ...ethnicity does matter....

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Who cares what his color was. If you stay in the sun long enough your color will change. It is what is inside that counts. Look at Hitler he wasn't black but he was a devil in his own sense. So don't judge people by there look because that only shows the type of person you are. SUPERFICIAL!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elab
Who cares what his color was. If you stay in the sun long enough your color will change. It is what is inside that counts. Look at Hitler he wasn't black but he was a devil in his own sense. So don't judge people by there look because that only shows the type of person you are. SUPERFICIAL!

where did you get the black evil connection......did you read the thread....i mean even read anything before the last post on the page??? if you go back and read the thread you will see how stupid ypur post was.....no one was judging by race or color..no where did i say that any race of person was evil......i stated that jesus was not black because he was of hebrew origin..............im white not hebrew........so if i was racist then why would i not say he was white........

Mod Edit: Removed Gratuitous Statement.

[edit on 13/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague

Originally posted by elab

where did you get the black evil connection......did you read the thread....i mean even read anything before the last post on the page??? if you go back and read the thread you will see how stupid ypur post was.....no one was judging by race or color..no where did i say that any race of person was evil......i stated that jesus was not black because he was of hebrew origin..............im white not hebrew........so if i was racist then why would i not say he was white........

Mod Edit: Removed Gratuitous Statement.

[edit on 13/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

Dude take it easy. I just commented by your original statement. You did make that didn't you?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
yes i did make that statement, but to take it and try to make a black=evil hitler connection and to call me superficial when you didnt even read the thread was alittle off.......i never said blacks or whites or asians or anyone was evil because theyre not the same color as jesus...never said it never would......

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
and i never said you said that. Just take a deep breath. It will be okay.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just remember, that in the end, all being said, if you follow history, geneological lines, politics, and many written works that are usually supressed by the Vatican, you can get a pretty true picture of what Jesus looked like... and in the end, well, you can't refute it - he was a brown-skinned African native that just happened to be Jewish by birth.

His skin was bronze in color, not olivine as others are described.
His hair was a kinky short afro that is called JUTE in color (dark blonde - looks brownish with blonde highlights) - looks and feels like wool
He kept his face CLEAN SHAVEN
His eyes were BROWN / GOLD and changed colors with his moods

There is a reason why it is said not to make any images of anyone in the Bible - first off they are always in-accurate, secondly - drawing the Throne Room of God shows several of the Old Ones - which is generally bad for mental health, and thirdly - any wildly publized visions of what someone "should" be like is only a tool for darker forces to use to subvert people. When someone who looks like all these Vatican-sponsored images of "Jesus" show up - run the other way. As the Bible says, everyone will recognize and worship him... I'll leave it up to people to READ the Bible and actually state who all these images look like...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

i think i should rename this post to "jesus was not african"....which is what i was stating in the first place...so no color doesnt matter ,but ethnicity does.........this is not meant to be racist ........and im not going to repost what i have already said........go back read the thread from beginning to end and youll see that yes in the contex of this convo ...ethnicity does matter....

If I ever met a black or white person, it would scare the hell out of me!

Maybe he was Latino. He has a Latin name!

[edit on 12/14/05 by Frank4YAHWEH]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Maybe I know the answer. But I know the riddle a bit too well to stop questioning?

Or maybe, I just want to please my dad for 4 more hours before I swallow some pill a doctor prescribed.

I'm not a lie, I'm not a box - I'll fight for any corner.

Send answers in the form of riddles or text, but let my family come to me first like they haven't suffered enough already.

I'll see you all in a bith.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokuryu
Just remember, that in the end, all being said, if you follow history, geneological lines, politics, and many written works that are usually supressed by the Vatican, you can get a pretty true picture of what Jesus looked like... and in the end, well, you can't refute it - he was a brown-skinned African native that just happened to be Jewish by birth.

His skin was bronze in color, not olivine as others are described.
His hair was a kinky short afro that is called JUTE in color (dark blonde - looks brownish with blonde highlights) - looks and feels like wool
He kept his face CLEAN SHAVEN
His eyes were BROWN / GOLD and changed colors with his moods

There is a reason why it is said not to make any images of anyone in the Bible - first off they are always in-accurate, secondly - drawing the Throne Room of God shows several of the Old Ones - which is generally bad for mental health, and thirdly - any wildly publized visions of what someone "should" be like is only a tool for darker forces to use to subvert people. When someone who looks like all these Vatican-sponsored images of "Jesus" show up - run the other way. As the Bible says, everyone will recognize and worship him... I'll leave it up to people to READ the Bible and actually state who all these images look like...

how was jesus an african native???? jerusalem, nazareth, bethlaham are no where near africa....this was also the land of the caananites at one point where abraham once settled.....hebrews are not olive but brown like copper......jesus would not be clean shavend because it would go against the law god gave that you were not to cut your beard or the hair around your temples and when jesus shows up he says im not here to destroy the prophets teachings but to uphold them....are you talking about the brown haired blue eyed hippie we learned about in school as the one we should run from????? well hes not jesus......besides no one will know what he looks like when he returns as he gave no description of what he will look like........why does god say you cant make engrven images???? i dont remember why he said you cant???? probably cuz he never explained why other then the would be false idolisation and would lead to death...as far as a throne room and stuff where did you get that info???

but what i really want to know is how is he from africa????

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would like to think that even if Jesus were to return with bright blue skin and a pink mohawk that i would recognize the eyes, and the soul of one such as Jesus as one such as Jesus.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Maybe he was Latino. He has a Latin name!

[edit on 12/14/05 by Frank4YAHWEH]

That is hilarious!!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I can't remember reading anything in the "Bible" where people were judged relating to the color of their skin.
Status, area in which they were born, possition in the family and on and on was a reason to pass judgment on ones, fellow man.
Only we who live now, take into consideration the color of a person's skin. Why is that?
My heritage is, Irish, English and American Indian.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
once again where in this thread was any one judged on there skin color....
the topic at hand is was he hebrew or african or any other origin ......if i say i read in this book that george washington was an englishmen does that mean im judging anyone else on there skin color or stating what i believe to be a fact...now i know the jesus debate is alittle more in depth but it is still not about racial or ethnical supiorness......sorry ...if you want to make it a racial supiority discussion then make a knew thread...........

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How sad the menial arguments about skin color which is only melanin content. We are all brothers and sisters of the Homosapien species.

The Lord Jesus revealed his true form during the transfiguration on the mountain before a couple of the apostles. Mark Chp 9 vs 2-8 and Matthew Chp 17 vs 1-8

Also, somewhere in here I read someone state that it was impossible for Noah to have lived 500 years. The Anunaki (Nephallim) people lived 50,000 years if you believe the Sumerians writings. They were a people here mining the planet for gold before God created man and the garden of eden. Read Genesis Chp 2 10-15 the second story of creation about the cities, gold, bdellium, etc that were there prior to man's first appearance.

In Genesis Chp 6 you can see the Origin of the Nephillim (the sons of heaven) that took daughters of man and bore them children. The children were known as "the men of old, the men of renown". This hybrid species could easily have lived the long lives mentioned of several ancient peoples in the old testament. Also, the kings that ruled for 6,000 years back then were not human, but fallen ones from the heavens that were given the scepter of kingship from god (as described in the Sumerian texts). Look up the "Weld Prism of World History" a rock carving listing the kingdoms and reigning years of the Kings, many around 6,000 years!

Just because there is a lack of knowledge, does not mean that the bible is wrong or ridiculous. After some 26+ years of study of not only the bible, but many ancient histories left in clay tablets, etc., archaeology, and other sciences, the way out questions posed by statements in the bible are simple to explain and can be seen as common sense.

All I am saying is don't knock the testaments because you don't have the other knowledge to justify what you are reading. If you have questions, pursue the answers thoroughly before you make bold statements and lose your credibility. This site has some very wise people here and it also has those that spout off opinions without the facts to back them. I hope to see the people here back up their statements with something more than because you say it is so. Give some directions to enlighten some of our dimly lit brothers and sisters so they can rise above the normal rubbish seen around most of the internet these days.

On the color of Jesus skin. It doesn't matter period! We are all children of God. I will tell you however, that God is very angry at all the bickering and wars between religions when we are ALL supposed to worship the same one God. Lest you forgot the commandment: "Thou shalt worship no other God but me!"

I hope people wake up and realize what man has done to God with Religion and realize that there is way too much focus on the ridiculous like the skin color of Jesus!

Peace my Brothers and Sisters....

[edit on 14-12-2005 by spirithorse007]

[edit on 14-12-2005 by spirithorse007]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

JESUS WAS NOT A BLACK MAN ...THIS IS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT HE IS HEBREW AND HEBREWS ARE NOT BLACK.......THE 12 TRIBES DID NOT ORIGINATE IN AFRICA....THIS IS A RUMOR SPREAD BY WORD OF MOUTH NOT HISTORICAL FACT .....YOU CAN START BY READING THE BIBLE ....REMEMBER KIDS...IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BELIEVE SOMETHING YOU READ THAN TO PREACH SOMETHING YOU HAVE HEARD

Mod Edit: Fixed all caps title.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

Please do not use "all caps" in thread titles, or posts.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

You are correct, he was not black.... but the Old Testament (much more accurate than the Bible/New testament) describes Him as (paraphrased) dark skinned, with tightly woven or, curly, hair.
Also, his name is Yehoshua-ben-Panders, the name given to him by God, whose name is Yahweh. Thus, praying to Jesus or God is akin to praying to false gods/deitys.
The 12 tribes originated in Isreal.

Current, and even the ancient paintings of him looking like Ted Nugent are ficticious.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by zappafan1]

[edit on 15-12-2005 by zappafan1]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join