It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jesus Was Not Black

page: 11
1
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If jesus was crucified..it wasnt for anyones sins...he was killed because he spoke the truth..and was making a change in the world...the same thing has happened recently with the deaths of martin luther king..malcom x..anyone who trys to shed light into this darkworld,to take a stand for what they believe..will be persecuted..because this world is run by darkness..and light is not accepeted here...like i said..if he was even crucified..it was not for you...the message he gave..was the only thing he was trying to do for you..he did not come here to be killed...THAT WAS A LIE..AND IT STILL IS..god is in everyone one of you...right in your SOUL...thats were god is..and your soul nevers dies..in other words god does not die...EVERYTIME THE BIBLE MENTIONS GOD..LIKE IN EXODUS OR GENESIS..they were speaking about aliens..not the SOUL WHICH JESUS SPOKE OF...remeber jesus said that GOD is already inside you..what do you think he ment....HE MENT THAT GOD IS YOUR SOUL..AND YOUR SOULS IS ENERGY..WHICH IS BROKEN INTO TWO SECTIONS..NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE...JESUS WAS ABLE TO FIND THE BALANCE BETWEEN BOTH ENERGYS WHICH MADE HIM "LIKE " GOD...GOD IS THE BALANCE BETWEEN BOTH ENERGYS....when jesus said you were looking at god ...he ment that he was GOD in the flesh..he knew that no other human could achieve what he did...HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH TO FIND THE BALANCE....we can all find the same balance but that would take a long time..and lots of devotion...THERE IS NO HELL...THAT IS A LIE!!!!...HEAVEN is outterspace,the galaxy,the universe..THAT IS WHAT HEAVEN IS...heaven is not what you have seeen on tv...that is pretend...everytime you look at the star..you are looking AT HEAVEN...if anyone is intrested in what i am trying o say you can SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE or jst post a reply in this thread....i hope i have shed some light into this dark world..thank you very much...god bless you all




posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God


Jesus disagrees with you.




why dont you stop trying to speak for jesus



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
why dont you stop trying to speak for jesus


I'm just telling you what HE says as I'm reading it. He talks about Hell a good number of times. I doubt you want me to quote them all but I'm willing if you don't believe this is the case.



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God


I'm just telling you what HE says as I'm reading it. He talks about Hell a good number of times. I doubt you want me to quote them all but I'm willing if you don't believe this is the case.


I dont accept hell as being real..because i have a right too...if you feel better about yourself..for believing that..then go ahead...but tell me one thing...why in the book of genesis..does it not say one freaking thing about hell...if god created hell...why isnt it mentioned in genesis during the creation.....ok..right now your about to give me your opinion why it isnt there correct?...but why cant you quote the bible on this one...why cant you find any sripture which says god specifically made hell...YOU CANT!...think for yourself..thats all i got to say


[edit on 23-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
I dont accept hell as being real..because i have a right too...


That's fine, but don't say Jesus didn't believe in Hell when he clearly states otherwise.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
why in the book of genesis..does it not say one freaking thing about hell...if god created hell...why isnt it mentioned in genesis during the creation


God didn't create Hell when He made creation from what I understand. If he did, it was empty. The serpent had yet to deceive anyone until days after.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
.....ok..right now your about to give me your opinion why it isnt there correct?


My statement about Hell doing creation is an opinion, but not one unfounded or illogical.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
...but why cant you quote the bible on this one...


Because Hell is not mentioned in the creation. As you have said, and as you already know.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
why cant you find any sripture which says god specifically made hell...YOU CANT!


You're right. God doesn't give us a decription of making Hell. So what? He didn't give me a description of you, does that mean you do not exist?


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
...think for yourself..thats all i got to say



If I gave my opinion per above, I am thinking for myself, am I not? It's not written, I'm giving an assement and conclusion. If you don't believe that's thinking, then I have a definition to share with you:

Main Entry: 1think
Pronunciation: 'thi[ng]k
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): thought /'thot/; think·ing
Etymology: Middle English thenken, from Old English thencan; akin to Old High German denken to think, Latin tongEre to know -- more at THANKS
transitive senses
1 : to form or have in the mind
2 : to have as an intention
3 a : to have as an opinion



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hell is mentioned in the Bible a couple of times.
Granted, it is not mentioned in Genesis other than a vague reference to the Pit.
Job 14:13


O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!


Psa. 86:13


For great [is] thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.


Thos are just two incidents that I can think of where Hell is mentioned. In both cases the Hebrew word [sheol] was the word used for grave in Job 14:13 as well as the hell in Psa. 86:13



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
but its so easy to speak for jesus when hes not hear to talk for himself.......

i dont believe in heaven or hell i believe our soul lives many lives in many different planes of exisistance ......basically the heaven/hell thing is like saying that you live on earth for say 80 years and then poof your either in heaven or hell .....look around you there are some miraculous things going on that no one can explain ..that have no simple answer but then you can answer the most meraculous of all things(life/death) with a simple follow jesus and go to heaven or dont and go to hell.....isnt that alittle elementary schoolish........
but even in the "bible" it states other wise in revelations......
the path to oneness with god is long and hard ...it has many paths....
and you often stumble along your ways.....i believe its true that what you do in this life impacts your next life......and what you do in your next life impacts the next and so on and so on until youve reached perfection and are worthy of being with god......
i think that christians will stumble the most due to there "religions" own short comings......look in your bible it says not to whorship false idols but then you whorship jesus as god......jesus says hes god but what does god say jesus is ????? his son but i dont remember god saying that jesus was god..........oh yea we are all sons and daughters of god..... oh yea in the beginning of the old test god says he gave his one and only son as a sacrifice...this was long before jesus and would have to believe this means adam............. but hey who cares about adam right hes not the one who promises you an automatic bye into heaven......anyhow i believe if you want to know about life or death read some vedic literature ...oh yea veda means wisdom in sankrit......these guys had some great explainations about life and death that make alot of sense ....and there not simple like god made people and then he made jesus and believe in jesus and go to heaven.....
sorry guys god is great and allknowing and im shure you have to be almost perfect in nature to go to his holy abode .......if it wasnt this way then heaven would be just like our earth evil and corrupt and full of materialistic wants and needs.......
......think about it....



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Thos are just two incidents that I can think of where Hell is mentioned. In both cases the Hebrew word [sheol] was the word used for grave in Job 14:13 as well as the hell in Psa. 86:13


Nice work Kenshiro, I remember running across it a few times in the Old Testament but couldn't pull out where and the context surrounding off the top of my head.



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
When do you think it is that people will realize that religion is simply based on locality? If you look at the coor beliefs of any major religion they are all the same, you are told to be a good person, to help others, and to treat others the way you want to be treated. Everything else after that is just a technicality. However, it seems in the bustle to prove that ones religion is superior than another, people have forgotten to love and help one another. If there is a God, I can garentee that his idea for this world he created was not for people to argue about whose idea of him is better. Was not for one person to kill another in his name. It was for the fortunate to help the less fortunate. For people to accept others even though they may be different, and for everyone to live to there full potential. I think its sad that so many people have forgotten about that. Our President said for one to not be Christian, was to have no morals. I take offense to this statement as I am not a Christian, but I know many Christians. I can tell you that they spend there time arguing about how it is better to be Catholic, Episcipallian, Baptist and so on, leaving not much time inbetween for morals. For myself, who supposidly has no morals, I can tell you that I would never hesitate to help someone in need. Wouldn't matter if who they were or what the believed.



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I believe one of the best passages is, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his Glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth". John 1:1,14 The next chapter explains further that the "Word" is Jesus, hence why the word "Word" is capitalized. From what I understand, it's a lot clearer if you know Greek.



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I believe one of the best passages is, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his Glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth". John 1:1,14 The next chapter explains further that the "Word" is Jesus, hence why the word "Word" is capitalized. From what I understand, it's a lot clearer if you know Greek.



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I believe one of the best passages is, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his Glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth". John 1:1,14 The next chapter explains further that the "Word" is Jesus, hence why the word "Word" is capitalized. From what I understand, it's a lot clearer if you know Greek.


i could interpet this as the "word" being AUM .......or the transcentional sound of the universe.....which in vedic literature the atman is god/creator/the all.......
so in the beginning there was aum ...aum is one with the atman..thus aum is god....thru aum the universe and everything in it became created and known....thus aum became flesh and blood.......
my question is..... why to you is jesus more important then god.......god is the creator ...he created us and jesus.......to bow down to jesus according to your religion would be idolatry......
my other question is why do you think jesus is the only way when in revelations it states otherwise.......
also in deuteronomy god says he will send a prophet......he then says that a presumptious prophet will think he is spreading gods message but he isnt..he goes on to say this presumptious prophet shall die.....now.. does this description fit jesus...yes it does...jesus said he was god and was spreading the word and then was killed......soooooo....what now???



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hmm, how'd we get from the color of the Messiah's skin and his race to hell and then to my farorite verse from the Bible.

Now, let's go into the topic of whether Jesus is God or not!


Yeah saint4God, it would be a lot clearer if you knew Greek, then you would know that the trinitarian translators deliberately capitalized 'word' to deceive people into believing the false doctrines of the "Holy Trinity" and "Jesus is God", because in the Greek the word 'logos' is not capitalized. The next chapter does not further explain that the word is Jesus. That explaination can only be found in deceptive Christian dogma.

www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 12/23/05 by Frank4YAHWEH]



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague

Originally posted by saint4God
I believe one of the best passages is, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his Glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth". John 1:1,14 The next chapter explains further that the "Word" is Jesus, hence why the word "Word" is capitalized. From what I understand, it's a lot clearer if you know Greek.


i could interpet this as the "word" being AUM .


I'm sure you could interpret it, but it's a lot easier just to read the second chapter, where it tells you what it means.


Originally posted by plague
......or the transcentional sound of the universe.....which in vedic literature the atman is god/creator/the all.......
so in the beginning there was aum ...aum is one with the atman..thus aum is god....thru aum the universe and everything in it became created and known....thus aum became flesh and blood.......
my question is..... why to you is jesus more important then god


Where have I said this?


Originally posted by plague
.......god is the creator ...he created us and jesus.......to bow down to jesus according to your religion would be idolatry......


Where have I (or Jesus) said to bow down to Jesus?


Originally posted by plague
my other question is why do you think jesus is the only way when in revelations it states otherwise.......


Jesus is the way to be saved in this lifetime. Afterwards is a crap-shoot from our perspective...but it doesn't look like the dice are in mankind's favor.


Originally posted by plague
also in deuteronomy god says he will send a prophet......he then says that a presumptious prophet will think he is spreading gods message but he isnt..he goes on to say this presumptious prophet shall die.....now.. does this description fit jesus...yes it does...jesus said he was god and was spreading the word and then was killed......soooooo....what now???


There's more to the story. Jesus comes back from death to prove what he said is true.

Frank4YAHWEH, if logos does not refer to Jesus, then there's a severe disconnect between chapter 1 and the rest of the book as well as the other 3 gospels. I don't know Greek yet, but I have plenty of discussions with many who do.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
saint4god.......
1) i could not find where it says "jesus" is the word.....could you show me??
2) we do not truly know that jesus arose from the dead......what we have testamony from his followers saying he arose and an empty tomb......
i to could say im god then plan my death and have my followers remove my body and say look the "plague" has ressurrected himself he is the messiah...... i mean if he was doing this as proof why not do it on a grander scale so that everyone could see he was the messiah....or was it sappossed to be a secret????? also in deuteronomy god says nothing of a ressurection as proof.....he does say however... that you will not fear the presumptious prophet........
3) thinking that thru jesus alone is everyones only way to heaven you are discounting god and countless other faiths who god has spoke to......
4) it just makes more sense that the word would be an actual word and sense there is an actual word (aum) then i tend to believe this is the word of god........and not jesus....like i said where in chapter 2 does it say the word is jesus.......with out that little bit of info it is obvious that my "interpertation" is correct...



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague
but its so easy to speak for jesus when hes not hear to talk for himself.......

i dont believe in heaven or hell i believe our soul lives many lives in many different planes of exisistance ......basically the heaven/hell thing is like saying that you live on earth for say 80 years and then poof your either in heaven or hell .....look around you there are some miraculous things going on that no one can explain ..that have no simple answer but then you can answer the most meraculous of all things(life/death) with a simple follow jesus and go to heaven or dont and go to hell.....isnt that alittle elementary schoolish........
but even in the "bible" it states other wise in revelations......
the path to oneness with god is long and hard ...it has many paths....
and you often stumble along your ways.....i believe its true that what you do in this life impacts your next life......and what you do in your next life impacts the next and so on and so on until youve reached perfection and are worthy of being with god......
i think that christians will stumble the most due to there "religions" own short comings......look in your bible it says not to whorship false idols but then you whorship jesus as god......jesus says hes god but what does god say jesus is ????? his son but i dont remember god saying that jesus was god..........oh yea we are all sons and daughters of god..... oh yea in the beginning of the old test god says he gave his one and only son as a sacrifice...this was long before jesus and would have to believe this means adam............. but hey who cares about adam right hes not the one who promises you an automatic bye into heaven......anyhow i believe if you want to know about life or death read some vedic literature ...oh yea veda means wisdom in sankrit......these guys had some great explainations about life and death that make alot of sense ....and there not simple like god made people and then he made jesus and believe in jesus and go to heaven.....
sorry guys god is great and allknowing and im shure you have to be almost perfect in nature to go to his holy abode .......if it wasnt this way then heaven would be just like our earth evil and corrupt and full of materialistic wants and needs.......
......think about it....




this has almost brought tears to my eyes
...we have finally found someone who knows what they are talking about...PLAGUE i can tell you are a intelligent person,just like myself..i really dont have much to say or add..because for the past 3 days ive been saying the exact same things you were....but i will add this....it seems that people wanna take the easy way out...they think that supposedly another man might have died for you(which is not true AT ALL!)..so you are saved...you are not saved from anything...like i said ..go run into traffic and see who saves you...go run into traffic..and tell me if you see jesus waiting for you on the other side...I BET HE WONT BE THERE....THE GREATEST POINT YOU MADE WAS WHEN YOU ASKED..WHEN DID GOD SAY JESUS WAS HIS SON?...thats enough to end this debate...this idiot saint4god..keeps qouting the bible..but this time he has ran out of answers...like i said 50 million times..JESUS WAS NOT GOD...he was "LIKE"god...we are all like god...our souls is god..just like plague said..our souls live many different lives..and every life we live will bring us closer to god...everything brings us closer to god...EVERYTIME THE BIBLE MENTIONS THE WORD GOD..THEY ARE SPEAKING ABOUT ALIENS...THESE ALIENS ARE CALLED THE ANNUAKI...they are the ones who created adam and eve..they taught us how to be kings,they taught us math,astronomy,they taught us how to be CIVIL..which later became CIVILizations..such as egypt and babylon...all i can say is im happy im not the only one who thinks like i do...PLAGUE you have made my day..please keep posting your comments ..i can tell you have much wisdom to share just as i do...



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
...like i said ..go run into traffic and see who saves you...go run into traffic..and tell me if you see jesus waiting for you on the other side...


This is quite possibly one of the worst pieces of advice I have ever heard on ATS.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
I BET HE WONT BE THERE....


"Do not put the Lord your God to the test." as it is written. Great information in Matthew 4. A lot of insight about why we should not challenge God.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
this idiot saint4god..


I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with me to say these things now.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
keeps qouting the bible..


It's a good book, you should read it with an open mind and heart sometime.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
but this time he has ran out of answers...


Alrighty answered you friend. Check the posts.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
like i said 50 million times..


At least you acknowledge your repetition. In fact, the rest of your post sounds the same as all the others. New rule in effect for me. I'm only going to address the things you have not said before
. That'll cut down my quoting of your posts by about 80% from the looks of it.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
why is it such a bad idea to run in traffic...if your faith is as strong as you think..then you should prove it to yourself...jesus wont be mad at you..he will be glad that you wanted to pay him an early visit...i like putting god to a test because it is fun and good for learning..i have tested god so many times..and god has rewarded me greatly...

[edit on 23-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God


"Do not put the Lord your God to the test." as it is written. Great information in Matthew 4. A lot of insight about why we should not challenge God.





This god which you are so afraid to challenge is a alien, and i might be scared to challenge a alien too.seeing as how smart and powerful they are..



posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
why is it such a bad idea to run in traffic...if your faith is as strong as you think..


Wow, you do sound remarkably like someone in Matthew 4 (and it's not Jesus). Compare please:

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread."
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written:
" 'He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."

Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him."

So what have we learned from this lesson? I would really like everyone's feedback.


Originally posted by MagicPriest420
then you should prove it to yourself...jesus wont be mad at you..he will be glad that you wanted to pay him an early visit...i like putting god to a test because it is fun and good for learning..i have tested god so many times..and god has rewarded me greatly...


See above.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join