It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro calls Bush's little brother a fatty.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.upi.com...

HAVANA, Dec. 6 (UPI) -- While questioning whether Florida Gov. Jeb Bush helped a Cuban dissident into the country, Cuban leader Fidel Castro also ribbed Bush for being fat.

After alleging Bush might have helped Luis Posada Carriles enter the United States earlier this year, Castro also suggested the governor do a little exercise.

"Forgive me for using the term 'fat little brother'" the Miami Herald reported Castro said. "It is not a criticism, rather a suggestion that he do some exercises and go on a diet, don't you think? I'm doing this for the gentleman's health."

Governor Bush's office refused to comment on Castro's remarks.

Ooooo that was cold. No doubt that was his response to the question about the Cuban dissident incident.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.upi.com...

HAVANA, Dec. 6 (UPI) -- While questioning whether Florida Gov. Jeb Bush helped a Cuban dissident into the country, Cuban leader Fidel Castro also ribbed Bush for being fat.

After alleging Bush might have helped Luis Posada Carriles enter the United States earlier this year, Castro also suggested the governor do a little exercise.

"Forgive me for using the term 'fat little brother'" the Miami Herald reported Castro said. "It is not a criticism, rather a suggestion that he do some exercises and go on a diet, don't you think? I'm doing this for the gentleman's health."

Governor Bush's office refused to comment on Castro's remarks.

Ooooo that was cold. No doubt that was his response to the question about the Cuban dissident incident.

If that is all Castro can come up with, no wonder he is being eclipsed by Hugo Chavez. Sure, they are both from the same mold that should have been destroyed decades ago, but at least Chavez comes up with much better one-liners.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I guess the old man still have some sense of humor at the expenses of the Royal Bush family.

Yes Bush brother should go for a running onces in a while.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nice.

You know stuff like that really gets at the Bushes and people behind them, who've been wanting a good excuse to take Castro out for years.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Even if Jeb is fat (which I don't think he is), it's fixable.

Butt ugly (like Castro) is forever

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think that fall that Castro took some time ago, has left him quite mentally unstable. Like little kids: your brother is a fatty....well, your mama is.... :shk:

Castro needs to forget talking trash and get busy talking to a priest.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Castro is an old man and probably senile, If you have elderly parents or grand parents or just that nutty littler old aunt, you know that people in his age range will said and do things and they will never think of the consequences because they will forget in the next half hour.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Castro is an old man and probably senile, If you have elderly parents or grand parents or just that nutty littler old aunt, you know that people in his age range will said and do things and they will never think of the consequences because they will forget in the next half hour.

So true!

Besides, I think he was just trying to be hip and cool and he really meant 'Phat"

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Besides, I think he was just trying to be hip and cool and he really meant 'Phat"

BH....roflmao

anyway, I'm sure that when Castro called Jeb a "fattie", it sounded a lot better in Spanish. Every time I imagine Castro speaking in English, I keep hearing Desi Arnaz shouting for "Lucy".

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well if Castro used the Gordito Spanish world I will laugh the more, because "Gordito" is actually a very affectioned way to said "Fat".

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Castros gonna be pushin up the dasies soon anyhow, otherwise, this gave me a good laugh.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Castro is getting funny in his old age

DJ, by the way, Fidel Castro was NO ugly duck, let me tell ya. At first he had many followers because of his good looks:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Kissed a lot of babies too...LOL

Had people fooled.

With regards to Jebbie, he should lose weight, imho.

top topics

join