It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP at work on the EAST Coast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm with justme, and quite frankly a tad put off by the comment about "this board" indicating our inability to get it.

This board is filled with more mind power than any I have ever encountered. If we aren't getting it, I'd like to know who is.

But I have a question, that should be simple enough to explain. Is there anyway us sillies can monitor ourselves the level of the HAARP being used from day to day and where this use is affecting things?

My interest is simple. There are a lot of people affected physically by the weather. It has also been shown that these people actually experience the affect a few hours prior to the actual weather shifts. Anything going on in this respect?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I dont have the inability and stupidity and neither do the rest of us. All i wanted was this HAARP matter put simply so a lay person could understand, thats all.
If plain information is not available here, thats fine too.

I dont have time to play rocket scientist today.

No problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Man you are a hard crowd

HAARP is a antenna array shoots a signal up to a target and back down OK.
Period.
Target can be anything that you want to deflect off of to achevie desired results. Does that answer you questions.
Originally the Ionshpere and the plan was the STAR WAR defense Shield Regan Era ...
They found that they could teether or rather Network Sattelittes one to another . Send the signal from Haarp up to a sattelitte bounce to another create a array in space a grid if you will.By doing this they also found that Freq distorted the flow and patterns of the jet. So by sending a signal to a specific satt at a specific time you could alter or change turn the jet thus change the flow and overall patterns. MAKE SENSE.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Okay, now for starters I understand what you are saying. Still have some pending questions though previously stated, but now I have another one.

Hasn't the strength of the jet stream naturally declined by about 75% in the past year or so? Exactly what are they trying to achieve with these things, or are they still just playing around with it (testing it) as oppossed to actually accomplishing a goal at this point?

(And yes we are a tough crowd, down take it personal - it's just part of ATS and you'll get used to it.
)

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It is massive there is 33 acres with over 48 towers planned to be 180 at 25 meters tall.The wires are sloped and hooked on the antennas together so they may act as one large transmitting antenna or 48 seperate. Each have a pair of crossed beams in a North-South & East-West direction.If the signal rotates so the ions circle around their north poles is pointing downward then they are repelled by the Earth's magnetic field and shot into space at nearly the speed of light.
The original Patent design of this device was to be used to create a thick blanket of fast moving particles that would knock out controls or destroy any space vehicle that would fly threw it this icludes missles satt shuttles etc.

Actually to be honest with you the jet is looking worse and worse all the time.I have studied weather for many years . I suspect this weapon as the culprit and the US as the prime suspect and guilty party to the destruction of the eco system of the Earth. So they would be guilty of the crimes aginst Humanity. The Russians only wish they were this far.

ATS Is a hard crowd I dont take it personally. I know there have been many claims and many BS before. In my heart I feel this is real. I have been monitering this activity for months. What NOAA tells me and what I see is 2 different things.You can look at the imagery and see that something just does not look right time and time agin. I'm nobody's fool. And I do not buy it.Thier explanation is BS plain and simple they are covering it up.I have shown in other post the cause and effect.

For every action there is a reaction.

Look I do not know how the entire thing works . I know how parts of it works. With help and more eyes and futher research and documentation I will be able to nail it down.Yeh I need all the help I can get.

If you guys here at ATS do not want me to post let me know and I will move on to another Forum

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't be ridiculous - of course we wantmore info - that's why we ask so many questions.

Keep posting!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Christodd, why is it that as I read your posts, I am reminded of Gaiacomm, Jim Phelps, radarmatrix, and all of the other psuedo-scientific, techno-babbling hoaxers out there?

Aren’t you going to try to tie HAARP to “Chemtrails?”

Ending posts with “you will get it.” Is clearly a troll move IMO.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christodd
Man you are a hard crowd

OK.
Period.

Does that answer you questions.

MAKE SENSE.

I was nice and asked to have this explained to me like I wasn't a scholar in meteorology. I was nice and asked for it to be dumbed down to my level...as well as some other (not all) ATSers. What I DID NOT ask for was condescending, arrogant replies. While this claim of yours, Christodd, seems valid, I'm sorry I can't be on your level of inteligence to understand it.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rouschkateer
While this claim of yours, Christodd, seems valid, I'm sorry I can't be on your level of inteligence to understand it.

Don’t sell yourself short. The alternative is a lot more likely, The claim is B.S.

If Christodd could explain things in a simple way, he would. Unfortunately, that would expose all of the holes in his theories, so he obfusticates and gets mad when ask to clarify things.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Perhaps I may help.

HAARP is a very simple device. Consider it a giant radar antena covering 33 acres. With the assistance of a supercomputer it can focus several megawatts of energy into a very small space across the planet. Part of what is does is "bounce" waves off the ionoshpere, but since it isn't at the focal point, that bounce doesn't completely heat the place it bounces from. But when all the beams from the 33 antena all meet in one very small point the air gets very hot there. HARRP can be focused on a spot in the air, or a fault in the ground, or the skin of a flying missle.

Tesla actually invented this as a "ray-gun" device around 1938-40, just before he died. There are upto 10 such "scalar" weapons worldwide.

HARRP was actually patient by a westinghouse enginner back in the late 70's? for weather control........Fact, look it up yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

HAARP is a antenna array shoots a signal up to a target and back down OK.
Period.
Target can be anything that you want to deflect off of to achevie desired results. Does that answer you questions.

Not really, no.

If the signal goes up to the “target” and back down, then the target is reflecting the energy, not absorbing it. I though radio waves from HAARP were being absorbed by the ionosphere, not reflected.

How does HAARP affect the moisture in a cloud?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

By changing the temperature of the air in or around a cloud the amount of moisture in the cloud can be changed. Much like a thunderstorm in summer forms and grows up to 30,000 feet or higher. Also HARRP can turn moisture in a cloud to steam by focusing on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
Perhaps I may help.

HAARP is a very simple device. Consider it a giant radar antena covering 33 acres. With the assistance of a supercomputer it can focus several megawatts of energy into a very small space across the planet. Part of what is does is "bounce" waves off the ionoshpere, but since it isn't at the focal point, that bounce doesn't completely heat the place it bounces from. But when all the beams from the 33 antena all meet in one very small point the air gets very hot there. HARRP can be focused on a spot in the air, or a fault in the ground, or the skin of a flying missle.

What you are describing is impossible. Radio waves do not act like laser beams, they radiate out in all directions.

Tesla actually invented this as a "ray-gun" device around 1938-40, just before he died. There are upto 10 such "scalar" weapons worldwide.

More B.S. an “urban myth.”

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What you are describing is impossible. Radio waves do not act like laser beams, they radiate out in all directions.

Then please explain how a flat panel Radar array on a Aegus destroyer or Partiot missle battery works?

"Directional antenna" can be electronic or "dish" focused.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

By changing the temperature of the air in or around a cloud the amount of moisture in the cloud can be changed. Much like a thunderstorm in summer forms and grows up to 30,000 feet or higher. Also HARRP can turn moisture in a cloud to steam by focusing on it.

OK, lets focus on these claims (excuse the pun
)

You state that HAARP adds heat energy to the atmosphere or directly to the water molecule.

Now If I remember right, from my p-chem days, the temperature of an atom is a function of its motion. The higher the temperature, the more energetic the motion will be. Now there are three ways that a molecule can move in 3 dimensional space, translational, rotational and vibrational.

Rotational and vibrational motions are cyclic and thus have characteristic absorption frequencies. The water molecule, for instance has a major vibrational absorption in the infrared range and a rotational absorption in the microwave range.

If HAARP is heating up either the atmosphere or the water molecules directly, then which of these wavelengths is being used? How is this energy not being attenuated prior to reaching the “target” area?

Much like a thunderstorm in summer forms and grows up to 30,000 feet or higher

It is interesting that you mention thunderstorms. Do you understand how a thunderstorm develops? When liquid water evaporates into water vapor a certain amount of “extra” energy is required to convert the water from the liquid to the gas phase. This is called the “heat of vaporization” This is why sweat cools us. The extra heat is carried away by the vapor. The opposite happens when the water vapor condenses back to liquid water, that extra energy is released as heat. That is how thunderstorms are powered, the rising air cools and expands, water vapor condenses into liquid water droplets, and heat is released. The heat is absorbed by the air, which expands and rises some more, more water is then condensed, releasing more heat, which causes the air to rise further etc.

If it were possible to use HAARP to “vaporize” a cloud, the extra energy would just cause the air to rise, the rising air would re-condense, etc.

In addition, a simple math exercise will show that the energy required to vaporize anything more than a couple of square kilometers of cloud cover would be fairly substantial, in the order of two or three hundred megawatts. (that would be just the energy for the heat of vaporization, it doesn’t account for how efficiently the clouds would absorb this energy).

So, once again, how is this energy transferred to the atmosphere and clouds? Try to be a little more specific.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Very interesting research Christodd, I knew something was happening when there was a Earthquake in Iran, and a year after the Tsunami.

26/12/2003 Iran Earthquake
26/12/2004 Tsunami

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
HowardRoark

Simple answer then do not read them and do not mock me or others with your babel.For all we know you are a Gov plant trying to throw the mix off

I will link nothing to them chem trail etc whatever. . I do not have all the answers. I do not even claim to have all the answers. I'm pointing out all occuring anomallies as they happen and daily. These actions I point out occur in and around what NOAA says are SATT and blank missing Data area's and things always happen in these area's what it is ,call it a gut feeling, and with that Senate bill passage and even more funding for the HAARP program and there has been more activity out of GAK and with all the odd weather patterns with the record breaking Hurricane season it would clarify the need to keep a close eye on any and all goverment opeations and close observation needs to be paid period.I will not stop PAL and you can take that to the bank. Now if enough members here want me to stop I will go to another forum. I belong to several. I will not leave because of You I will not even respond to you. I'm here to get answers and try to nail this thing down. Yes I know some but I do not know evrything. The more people I get in the more eyes the more theories and the quicker we can nail this down. Now you can either help or you can but out your choice Friend or foe either or

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I will not stop PAL

I’m not asking you to stop.

Perhaps YOU can answer my question.

How can HAARP affect the moisture in a cloud?

Be specific, I want to know the specific molecule (i.e. nitrogen, oxygen, water vapor, water droplets, etc) that is being “heated” by the EM energy. What is the specific wavelength of that energy?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I will not stop PAL

I’m not asking you to stop.

Perhaps YOU can answer my question.

How can HAARP affect the moisture in a cloud?

Be specific, I want to know the specific molecule (i.e. nitrogen, oxygen, water vapor, water droplets, etc) that is being “heated” by the EM energy. What is the specific wavelength of that energy?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ok lets focus on how a triangle shape might be mabe in theory and in theory create a blocking pattern because everytime I have seen a Triangle in GHZ imagery the Flow always stops In this case we had Stag air in the NW.
It was visable in GHZ days before it was visable in WV imagery.

From Haarp on the ground a directional signal is sent to a Sattelite 1 bounced then to Sattellte 2 then bounced to Sattellite 3 then bounced back to sattelite 1 completeing the cycle and the triangle The area that makes the triange is excited creating the barrier in theory. Creating the block

In the original patent this is how it is explained

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join