It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phil schneider: Is this proof ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
THIS GUY IS A PHONY, I DONT THINK THIS IS REAL PROOF, HE JUST WANTS MONEY

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
uh he is kinda dead so I daubt that. at least not anymore.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
THATS WHAT I MEANT, NOT ANYMORE, HE WAS A PHONY
SORRY I DIDNT EXPRESS MY SELF CLEAR

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Drzava]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Not that I don't wonder about what he is saying but what are you facts? do you have proof. Links.

I am doing some research to see how his facts measure up, looking for his papers on rock anylisis, his record of his father in the Navy, His years in Vietnam. If anyone has already done that an would like to point me in a good direction that would be great.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So why hasn't anyone gotten to the bottom of this case if this guy truly is a fraud? Maybe because he was telling the truth?

I dunno, but a lot of the pieces to the puzzle seem to fit in his story. And then they murder him on top of all that? If no one can prove that Philip Schneider's story was a hoax then we need to forward his story to the media as much as we can.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

here you go the 'seminar' that got him killed

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So I have been watching his videos and got about 2/3 through this one

video.google.com...

And he starts going off on the current Gov. I wonder if he was alive today waht he would say about the change in gov. :-).

Personally I was taking things with a grain of salt unitill he started saying Janet Reno is a bad person because she is a Lesbian. Then started mentioning items for sale at the end of his lecteure.

His videos are amusing, and I find the links to thers fascinating, but he is all about making a buck and promoting his own social agenda.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If u listen to the last part of the second bit of audio.
He talks about how this alien weapon injured half his ribs, but then he talks about a G10 license plate following him, shooting 43 bullets in his car, and he survived.
Then he apparently commits suicide???
Seems strange, have people debunked this guy?

Is there a police report and any insurance documentation for this 43 bullets in his automobile? What kind of secret agent fires 43 bullets at a car and doesn't hit anyone inside even ONCE? Ever watch Mythbusters?..........

I don't think this guys has been debunked because people feel sorry for him. Just seeing some of his stuff makes me embarrassed for him. But if you say anything like that, those who believe (blindly) every word he says gets on the attack and starts blasting you. Why is the burden of proof always put on those who don't believe, rather than those who make these extraordinary claims?!? Come on, he said he had physical evidence, stuff that would prove he was truthful. He should have put it out there and ended the debate.....

Oh, the physical evidence he had for many years disappeared after his death?!? How convenient for him. And why didn't he bring this stuff out mainstream when he was touring the lecture circuit to put a stop to any potential debunkers?!?! He would have made more money if he had this supposed real physical evidence.

People like this guy hurst Ufology as a whole, as do those who put any weight in what he says. A REAL ufologist with inside information and PHYSICAL evidence would have presented it in an UNDENIABLE format, independently analyzed by many others. Come on, fall for this guy and your falling for a story.....

You can call me closed minded all you want, just as long as I can call you gullible all I want, lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The first place I ever read about Schneider was on wikipedia.

Now, his entire wiki page is missing.
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know, but that seems a little sketchy to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Just to update on Phils story, I knew him in 1976 and his hand and scars where the same then. He lived with me and after a time convinced my friend and I to give him our rent money to pay the land owner, then preceeded to leave us stranded and left! Now I am shocked to see all the publicity on this guy as some kind of UFO hero but all I see is someone I trusted that can not be trusted and after watching portions of his videos and seeing his hand know that he made up stories!
Its making me really pissed off to see so much of him on Google, I cant' believe he is admired so and when you look at it from my POV you would feel the same about him. Please anyone else that knew him before 1979 please come forward and back my story of his scars and hand! You can find my comments on Youtube!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

He did get us physical proof, his death!...................he died for it.

facts .........

1) autopsy determined the cause of death to be suffocation by the wrapping of a rubber hose round Schneider's neck, believed to be self inflicted......he was missing several fingers!. thus unable to tie it himself!.

2) According to the coroner's report, the body contained all ten fingers.

3) Schneider was given a closed-casket burial.

Ok, so you can debunk facts 1 & 3, but your seriously saying that the coroner miss counted how many fingers the guy had...be serious!.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was just sitting here watching the interview, and at the topography map behind I just realized, that where he points out that Groom lake is located, the area looks like a giant face.

Just thought i share my discovery:-)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
is there any picture of him that i can
see

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sshado

no wiki article about it?

how about this wiki article about it:

en.wikipedia.org...

lol... no more conspiracy there.
(unless u start saying they read ur post about
'hiding the truth' and they put it back up

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've said it once and I'll say it again...I knew Phil's daughter Marie. Not that what she said to me proves anything but it was interesting and made me lean towards believing him.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Phil Schnieder=an American Hero

not a one liner...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I dont know why every story has to be black and white. Even if Bush lies...that doesn't make every word that comes out of his mouth a lie, and no longer to be trusted at all ever again.

I think Phil, Cooper, Belick, all of these guys are gray area guys. Why I dont know, maybe there was parts of their stories they couldn't talk about or face immediate retaliation, so they dropped hints. Hints that once looked up wasn't the truth in itself, but created a trail to follow.

He did have material, and I haven't ever found an analysis on it. I think that if you wanted to, you could find lies in anyones past and use that to discredit the other information. But using the method of character review to disseminate the truth from lies, while ignoring the information itself does nothing to prove a thing for me.

I honestly have no clue if this guy is telling lies or not concerning underground bases. To me they are a logical step to make when you have U2 capable aircraft taking pictures of above ground bases from the air, and know that because you have this tech, so will the enemy eventually.

As far as underground wars with aliens, Phil isn't the only one preaching these tales and I remember reading up on it much earlier than Phil and perhaps this is where he got some of his material if he was lying. There are so many pros an cons it has become a quagmire in which there is only gray areas of truth to it.

To me it is the message and not the messenger. To research it to death so you can fit it all in a box, will only compound the mystery of it all.

Doesn't matter to me how his hand got that way. I buy the hypothesis that certain elements have to grown via crystallization in a zero gravity state. This seems just as credible as saying some elements may not being able to be formed in a low gravity environment like earth and could be formed on a place like Jupiter (conjecture) with higher gravity.

He always seemed more sincere when talking about the GOV and the NWO than he was concerning aliens and their agenda. He did way too much grandstanding on being an American patriot than begin a victim of alien fire.

By the third or fourth video I watched of him I would roll my eyes once he started the patriotic dance of his, and I watched his videos all in a row years ago, so I may have a dated view on this as I haven't recently watched them prior to posting this, but I think some of his stuff seems credible, and some of it doesn't.

If he is a dis-info guy, then why lie about the things that can be checked out to be lies. Usually it is the other way around...a guy with good credentials coming out telling lies. Why would a dis-info agent come out and lie about his father when he is trying to convince a people with lies that cant be checked on. It just seems too counter-productive to me.

He didn't make much money but I dont have financial statements as proof. It just seems clear to me that the convention circuit isn't really a money making endeavor and it is the books and DVDs that pull in any money. Phil had neither books nor DVDs to sell. I just dont see money as a motivation for any of his talks. He was a very simple man, and none to bright I may add without offending anyone. I just dont picture him as a schemer.

So I dont know what to make of Phil, but I do know what to make of his info, and how it reflects info that others have shared. It is the nature of the research in this field to have to wade through alot of crap to find the occasional nugget of truth. I see some nuggets in Phil's story.

peace

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello

Check this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was a member who said he was a close friend of Phil Schneider. btw it seems that this member has been banned from ATS since.

WHY he was banned? it means CIA is behind ATS?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
THIS GUY IS A PHONY, I DONT THINK THIS IS REAL PROOF, HE JUST WANTS MONEY

IT'S not because you don't believe it doesn't exist, making money on what?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Could have been Todd Jumper or Alan DeWalton. I know both of them, and I think they knew Phil, and I also knew Phil's daughter Marie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join