It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phil schneider: Is this proof ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair.

I have seen his left hand, its really only a thumb and stumps at there first joints if that. So tying a rubber hose whould be rather hard. But great info Denied.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Are we still going to get video of Phil by chance? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Are we still going to get video of Phil by chance? Thanks!

sure but where can i post them ? rapidshare has a limit of 50 megs ? So if anyone knows let me know so can post them

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'll have to dig up some of our more in-depth threads on Phil.

I remember one of the finer points being his claim that his father was an ex-Nazi U-Boat Captain. Of course, a) U-Boat heads were called "Commanders", b) There is no Otto Schneider U-Boat Commander in the historic record (and yes they are all named, and linked on one of those threads). Not a big thing, but it does establish a less than truthful Phil.

Then there are of course the MAJOR problems with his Dulce War story...such as he had cancer in his arm, not his chest where he was allegedly "shot". And the "sole-survivor" story, and the amazing fact that all the engineers carried weapons (for some odd reason) and yet he didn't (if he apparently had some threat) and somehow was the only survivor?

It wasn't piano wire, it was plastic tubing....IV tubing, and he had a history of convulsions and numerous other medical issues...so the idea of such convulsions and getting wrapped in IV tubing isn't exactly far-fetched. He was usually wheelchair bound and had IVs and numerous other medications.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hey Helium3, try using www.yousendit.com..., it has a 1gb limit. Hope thats enough, I really want to see these

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

somehow was the only survivor

There are two other survivors that live in canada

Have you seen the videos Gazrok ? Because he clears up alot of what you posted as rebuttal. And please can you dig up those old threads ? Cause i think this guys is VERY under rated as proof.
thanks for that xxblackoctoberxx i will those videos tonite.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by helium3]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Whether true or not, a fascinating topic.
Maybe parts are true??

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The suspense is killin me here... VIDEO!!!

I too am interested in this story now, I've only heard of it from when I started reading this thread, but I'd like to look into it more as well....

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Estimated time left: 03:45:53 (569 KB of 77.44 MB)
Elapsed time - Transfer rate: 00:01:12 - 4.10 KB/s

Im uploading the video to Megaupload because at Yousend the link goes dead after a few downloads or a set date.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hmm, I just started reading what is on www.apfn.org... and his story seems kind of incredible, in the way that it is hard to believe. I will continue reading but he sounds like a sensationalist. I don't know what his motive would be to lie though, and he did really die. I don't know, I guess I'll have to watch these video's to form a better opinion.

Geez they're going to take forever.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am looking forward seeing this one, if the story is true. I never though it was that big budget at USA on UFO. And i see why america needs the black oil... And who rules..

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
interesting site on good ol' al

www.bielek-debunked.com...

I think if your name is associated with al, you've got credibility issues

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As requested....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy reading....

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Id love to see the lecture...Theres no link to them in those threads.
*Hint Hint* Since im too poor to buy the video

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was responding to someone who asked about seeing the other more in-depth threads....though that post now seems to be gone....anyhoo, 6 pages of stuff....

I've seen the video before, but still not very convincing unfortunately....at least one of one of his lectures....I couldn't link to the vids at work so I'll have to check them later....

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
thanks for that Gazrok, good reading. I am having troubles uploading a 70MB file to those sites, they always time out. I have tried 3 times now so if anyone wants the phil schneider videos U2U me.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
thanks for that Gazrok, good reading. I am having troubles uploading a 70MB file to those sites, they always time out. I have tried 3 times now so if anyone wants the phil schneider videos U2U me.

Not sure if we're ment to link to Torrent sites but is this part of what you have?

Phil Schneider - Underground Bases and The New World Order

Phil Schneider - Area 51.rm 78.91 M
Phil Schneider - Aug 1995.rm 123.83 M
Phil Schneider - May 1995.rm 117.18 M
Phil Schneider - Nov 1995.rm 77.44 M

The only problem is that there's no seeders for it.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I personally met Cynthia Schneider and she told me the whole story. She showed me police reports, copies of very interesting documents, shared a video and an audio tape of Phil. Her story gave me the willies. She certainly believes it entirely and had nothing to gain by sharing it with me other than the need to tell someone who would listen without laughing. I didn't laugh and I still don't. Some of Phil's story was pretty far fetched for me. Some had a certain ring of truth and gave me pause to look over my shoulder.

First of all, the police report says it was a suicide, but after reading the report and the position he was found, I have to doubt it was a suicide. It would have been impossible for him to kill himself and end up in the position he was found. Who did it? Your guess is as good as mine, but the problem with the suicide is real. The police weren't interested in doing any followup.

Some of the other items she showed me connected Phil's father with the Philadelphia Experiment. Were the documents real? I'm not an expert so I couldn't tell you. She believed they were real.

She said she had seen some of Phil's physical evidence. It disappeared when he died she said.

The pictures of him I saw showed a straight line diagonal scar across his chest supposedly from a grey's weapon. It was a scar alright. I'm not a dermatologist and a video didn't provide enough resolution to examine the scar closely. He said he got it when they were building a deep underground base and ran into a group of grays in their own underground base.

I recall the name Al Beilek, sp, but I don't recall how he was connected to the whole affair other than he and Phil seemed to be at some of the same places at the same time. I have no opinion of Al.

After reading, watching and hearing the entire story I came to the conclusion that I needed to put some distance between myself and Cynthia. If she was telling the truth, I didn't care to become a target by being close to her or if it was a fancy story, I didn't need to associate with such a loon.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What did the scar look like upon close examination.
Scar tissue etc.

I understand your cautiousness, i would be too.
Further up the thread i pointed out how MANY of his friends had died by suicide or dubious circumstances.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Mr Schieder died for the sake of the truth and obviously found discomfort in the lie he was meant to perpetuate.

G-d rest his soul. He is at peace and the truth is out now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join