It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phil schneider: Is this proof ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You beleive this then.....

"For the final point, some might ask why Schneider might deliberately lie about his past to so many people. Firstly, there is a degree of capital to be made from these sorts of stories. Secondly, Schneider was in the last few months of his death. Perhaps Schneider secretly knew that his cancer was not picked up from some alien weapon, but from radiation he had been exposed to from studying rocks/tunnels in his lifetime. He was a geologist afterall. Moreover, Schneider may have believed that the government was reponsible for his death (he was employed by them), and by telling the world an array of astonishing, convincing stories, he wished to deliver a blow to federal government. But why would he commit suicide? As mentioned, Schneider was coming up to the final months of his life. In his lectures he spoke of how he had been threatened by government officials, as had his wife if he spoke about his past. It is very possible that Schneider killed himself, but intended that his legion of followers believed he was murdered. This obviously would authenticate his story. "

People argue that the way he was found, that he couldnt of done it himself.

Did he have help?

His wife said, that phil told her, that if he was shown to of commited suicide, that to definetly know it wasnt him.
He had numerous drugs he could of taken, did he leave kids behind??

Hey nice to see your from the UK too.....

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Alright, i managed to get this video off the torrent networks.

He tells his story with conviction, seems like he doesn't really care who believes him or not, he gets a bit grumpy with the questions at the end.

He holds up some small pieces of metal and talks about them, no one is allowed to handle them thou so they could of been anything (but maybe that's more so people don't pocket them when he's not looking).

He holds up a photo that has apparenty has an Alien in it, amongst other things, but you can't see anything on the video so again, that doesn't really help.

If you were there you might have got more detail on the metals and the photos but from the video it's more or less just his story and most of it seems to be the basis for the Dulce wars anyway that we're familiar with. It's good to actually put a face and voice to these story thou.

He makes some interesting points about an Alien takeover, but he goes on a bit about gun control being bad for America because it means the population can't fight back at the NWO. I don't really agree with that since obviously the gun lovers usually follow the government to the letter anyway and also because by the sounds of it, a gun won't do diddly to the technology he talks about them having so i don't really understand why that is the crux of the NWO - thou i guess this was before 9/11 and all the much more obvious signs we are living thru.

He also says because they've outlawed pray in schools that this is another NWO sign, which isn't really true, it's more just making an even playing field for a multicultural world. I think the Guns and Prayer thing is a more of an issue to the 'bible belt' crowd which i think he might be talking to in these speaches.

He also finds issues with Janet Reno being a Lesbian for some reason. I dont know much about her and the other things people dont like her for but just because she gay isn't enough of a reason. I wonder what his thoughts would be on George W. Bush? He's obviously a conservative at heart, which i guess may add creedence to what he has to say about the government lying for the last 70 years.

His dates seem to be way out to popular belief, not 2012 but 2029 and even further off. I don't know how much of the finer details he's actually aware of or what he's pieced together himself. He says that he wouldn't be surprised if America is Martial Law before the next election - which would of been 1996 i think. Bit wrong there but we are getting closer to that stage i guess.

Why hasn't anyone published his photos in a way that people can actually see them? I guess this was mid-90s a bit before internet was everywhere but surely someone has them now who can make them public, he rests on one photo as pure proof that the government knew about the Aliens before Roswell so i'd like to see that before passing full judgement.

All in all, it's worth watching if you like reading about the Dulce Base. Seems like he has info that the governments try to supress but it also seems like he's putting the puzzle together aswell just like the rest of us in some parts.

EDIT: all the above was in regards to the file called Area51.rm and there's 3 more of these types of presentations in 3 other files that came with this torrent. Haven't watched them yet, maybe they'll offer something more clear.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I guess I should link this story with this thread that may open up some more doors

Former Canadian Minister
Of Defense Asks Canadian
Parliament To Hold Hearings
On Relations With Alien
"ET" Civilizations

PRWeb.com
11-24-5

A former Canadian Minister of Defence has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on with Alien "ET" Civilizations. Paul Hellyer, Canada's Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

rense.com...

[edit on 24-11-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Denied makes a good point in his post. Why would kill him self a person that is almost in his death bad so to speak?
I've read alot of things about Phil Schneider and this guy seems very convinced and never confused in what he states.
Phil has been described as lunatic, paranoid and crazy man from few sources that are very unclear in where they got the information from.
Now that I'm writting about him it comes in my mind another 'lunatic, paranoid and crazy' man, Bill Cooper who ended up killed by the militia or the police riot right in front of his house.
Every time that somebody goes in public and does dhe whistleblower revealing government secret projects or conspiracy strangely gets killed... sorry "SUICIDED"
... I think is a curse.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Strange as all of this sounds I believe not all but a good deal of this stuff as real. I wouldn't be shocked if there were Dulce Wars or even the fact that our own goverment is /was in cahoots with the "visitors".
We are doomed either way, the goverment sold us out a long time ago ten times over and I'm not talking about Iraq either.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Come to think of it, it does sound funny - the many ways information of ET or UF0 are dished out. Some try the lecture circuit - folks say its a sign of a hoax. Serpo tries the internet blog way - and gets discredited for dishing out info this way. Either way, no way seems to get credibility. I wonder what would credibility be?

- An UFO on the front lawn of the White House ( if it doesnt get shot down by stinger missiles first!)

- An invitation to meet for dinner between the 'aliens' and Bush ( if the staff is not fast enough to dump it into the dustbin considering it as a hoax)

-appear on Jerry Springer show ( if aliens can figure who the heck Jerry is)

-appear to ordinary joe and say 'take me to your leader' ( if the guy doesnt faint or call the cops to get the army to lock the aliens up for dissection)

Comming back to Snider....could it be a case of too much talk, an overly imaginative fertile mind or spending too much time reading up on other's experience, attracting too much matured audiences on the lecture circuit, spilling beans of which 'somegroup' feels its getting too close to the truth and needs to be 'silenced'? Cos if what the wife said is true..seems a strange way to die in Oregon.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What happened to the screenshots of the video?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
[edit on 17-1-2006 by Denied]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
His death certificate says he's dead. Other evidence highly suggest that he was murdered but it says he died of accidental strangulation. He claimed before his death many times that not only would "THEY" eventually get him, but by 1995 there were 13 attempts on his life up till that point. My question is why would he be murdered if it was nothing more than a lie? William Cooper talked about the exact same stuff ...and he died running away from swat and apparantly had a head shot to another cop that killed him (pretty good for a pistol and running in the other direction), anyway,look that story up yourself.Someone mentioned that Bob Lazar was lying as well (on the first page of this discussion)..no one actally proved he was, it is still up to whomever. He did mention an Element 115 back when he was being believed and harrased back in the 90's and they called him crazy and lier and whatever else. Just a few years back, 4 to 5 I think, the science community admitted that they had found a new element,..guess what the new element was? 115 exactly.A heavy element with the same description as Lazar's. So are they really lying...or are the government cover-ups just doing what they have always been designed to do? Debunk and make everyone but them look stupid, so that they can continue on with their agenda. Ask yourself as you look around from day to day, they promise you peace on a yearly basis...is there peace? They promise to fix the budget, do they fix the budget, or is this the worst day of your life every day you awaken? We can't afford housing, food, medical our children get raised by the gov't, & tell us we can't raise them the way we want...kids rebel and when they grow up it is YOU that they blame as your children go to jail.Sometimes even the parents go to jail because of what their kids have done. I ask you who's really lying here? (I have just scraped the surface on the gov't lies) but someone back there said, if it's Al Beliek, Phil Schneider, Philadelphia Experiment, UFO's etc. they just throw them into the pile of unbelief. What I have to say to that is ...how convienient and esay it is just to turn the other way. Governments lie...that's what they do! They always have and it will never change. Just remember, even HITLERS people in Germany were told something and everything was prefect for the followers..until after the war when they were led by the Allies into the camps of death, upon entering the camps, the German people wiped the smiles of content right off their face and alot of them actually puked. Some of the officers who were a small part of the end means..commited suicide because they knew then that they had partook in such evil. So don't be so quick to call these guys a liar when the gov't people are still around to lie and those who are actually being called the liars cannot be asked any further questions...because they all convieniently die or commit suicide. Oh yeah, one more thing, someone said back there that the name of the alien reminded him of the Val Vallient Thor from the days past (the name)...remember, Phil Schneider said he could live to be 490 years of age..could have been the same guy, who knows. I personally think that these aliens are demons, that actually explains alot if you believe in the Bible. The plans that we all fall under are way too perfect to be human it seems.Look in Genesis for these names and go online to the Hebrew lexicon and translate.Rephaims = Old tribe of Giants,Anakims ="Long Necked"(dwelled in S.Canaan), Emims = "Terrors", (ancient ones of Moab),
Zuzim = "The evil ones or Roaming Things", (Deuteronomy 2:20 -Zamzummims = "The giant evil plotters"), and Zophim ="Watchers, Angels who descended". In summation remember what the bible said, (Matt 24:37)"But as the days of Noah were so shall also the coming of the son of man be."
No one asks you to just believe,but you should also not be so quick to discard things proposed,lest retrospect becomes your bitter foe.

[edit on 2

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Phenomium]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Helium do you have a link to the Video >????? if so an you torrent it or something ??? maybe compress it ??? I would really like to see it >>

In my opinion I believe him, well some of the thngs he says. And you have to admit people do tend to just drop dead while working for the US government, take the peope involved in that space ship disaster who leaked all of the details on safety etc and they ended up getting hit by trains and all sorts of things and it wasnt just one either it was quite a few of them which is more than conincidence.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by yuanshao101]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello folks,

I just noticed that alot of you are interested in seeing the videos of Phil Schneider. I have tried to post messages on ATS to get people aware of the torrent tracker of multimedia of the conspiracy and UFO variety etc, called Conspiracy Central: www.conspiracycentral.net:6969... (free registry, download and install BitTorrent program to download files: www.utorrent.com... ) but it seems that alot of people still don't know about this great resource. You can download a torrent of several Schneider lectures here: conspiracycentral.net:6969... -- AFTER registering for free. Tell your ATS friends about this torrent tracker! Things to search for there: Disclosure Project, Jaime Maussan, Stan Deyo, David Sereda, Freddy Silva, Tom Bearden, Nikola Tesla, UFO, free energy, antigravity etc etc.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Click here and install the Emule Morph (much more secure than the original Emule, which gov't figures are trying to trap people using it).....this has fake IP's and country wide fake IP's etc. very elusive and downloads all the same.
click here and install :
emulemorph.sourceforge.net...

When installed and setup......just go to search and type in Phil Schneider (watch the spelling, it's not snider or schnidder or even schnieder....that being i before e, it's spelled SCHNEIDER.) It is also Bit Torrent. but more secure. There ya go, that is where I may or may not have seen the vids

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
BUMP!

Found it on google video.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Phil Schneider is a glowing beacon of proof for me. Part of the proof is in the experiences he talks about, he also has photographic and tangible physical proof. Part of the proof is from looking at his hand with the missing fingers and when he lifts his shirt to reveal the ugly chest wound from his encounter with the greys at Dulce in 1979. The ultimate proof is the fact *they* murdered him, just as he repeatedly warned they were trying to do to him.

There is no excuse to not see his videos. Everything is up at Google Video right here. I notice the very few skeptical people who replied on this thread actually admit to having not watched his lecture videos in full, or they had some kind of technical problem which prevented them watching it. There is no excuse now, simply go to Google and the proof is there for all to see. The August 1995 lecture is a great place to start because he outlines the agenda. He goes over the same territory Steven Greer speaks of today. Chillingly, he speaks of government-sponsored terrorism and the World Trade Center and Oklahoma. This is 1995. He speaks of how this all interrelates together. This is ESSENTIAL VIEWING for anyone passionate about exposing this conspiracy.

Now, if you watch these videos and still aren't convinced, well I don't think any kind of evidence would be good enough for you, short of having them tap-dance on your front doorstep. You either face up to these staggering revelations of mass deception, or continue on your merry way thinking "oh there's something fishy going on but it wouldn't be as bad as that, oh nooo"..

On a different note, what happened to all the evidence Phil had on display at the time of his death? Where is all this stuff now? He said he had 7000 pieces in his collection so the items on display at these workshops were just a small sample. It would be sad if *they* took everything he had. Phil said he intended to get the photographs out in the public domain. So far, I'm yet to see those incredible photographs of flying saucers leaving the blast of a mushroom cloud. From looking at the video, the pics would be amazing to see in real life, how come nobody has scanned these things in high quality and we could be discussing them on ATS? I'm worried all that great stuff Phil had on display has been confiscated back into obscurity and all we have left are these grainy, poorly-compressed videos on Google that are nevertheless important as a historical record as it's all we have to go on.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I also noticed that many of his audience were elderly. I am not wanting to sound ageist at all, but I find this sad, for the reason I think I would be more hopeful if he spoke to a room full of YOUNG people with the power to make a difference in the future. I look at all these already-elderly people from 1995, handling all these amazing artifacts from non-Earthly worlds and wonder how many of them are still around today to relay their experiences of the lecture and are able to awaken others from the deception going on.

(sorry, double post)

[edit on 2-9-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Is this the video of which you speak?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That's one of them - all required viewing

I've been preferring to watch them in chronological order, like this one first

They murdered a true American hero. 13 attempts on his life before that lecture, the intro speaker said. Shameful.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It's clear that the Schneider scenario is totally incompatible with the Serpo "good reticulans" one. Pay attention to that point...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
bumping this up to discuss a point. I was just turned on to this thread and found Phill very interesting. some parts I can almost believe but I have an nagging thought in the back of my mind.

It's about this NWO the aliens want to bring about. Some things do not make sense, such as Iraq/ AQ. wouldn't religious extremism fly in the face of this and that everyone involved in the NWO (All major super powers) want to obliterate AQ?? But instead several countries are condeming the US for what they are doing. The logic doesn't flow.

also President GWB is part of the world order, but does everything he can to discredit the United Nations. Isn't that the governing body trying to push th NWO. So if Bush is with them why fight them.

I do find his videos fascinating though

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think much of what he says to be truth, although I don't buy some of the things he says(IE, killing 2 alien Greys).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join