It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have been doing some search on this video and found 2 other Bigfoot forums discussing this matter. Found some very interesting observations by other researchers. Please comment on these comments about the film. Please keep in mind if this turns out to be real we have much better means to work with this film than when Patterson filmed Patty.

This I found at Cryptomundo.Com

As the camera swings down to where he heard the sounds , is that another creature way down the hill? It looks like there could be 2 different creatures in this video. I see a darker creature move from right screen to left way down near the bottom of the hill thats being taped. Then the reddish brown creature comes out of the brush midway up the hill.Do any of you see this?

Here avery good answer to this.

After looking at this more and more. There is another creature down near the bottom moving from right to left. The one thing that could prove this to be real is that the person taping this doesn’t even see it or mention it in his report. Bigfoot are usually in pairs, at least in communication range of a mile . They help out each other by diverting attention away from you when you spot one and it can’t get away. Could the one at the bottom of the hill be moving in for such a distraction?

Did any of you notice this while viewing the film. ( I noticed this )

There is also a discussion going on by researchers at Bigfoot Forums.
They are saying that Bigfoot researcher Rick Noll is looking at the film as we post.

Folks, I know the need to analyze this film is strong, but please keep some perspective. This gentleman has not been interviewed yet, investigators are in contact with him. We don't know if that is all the film, if there is sound on the original, or where exactly the film was taken. Let them do their work and get back with you (they post here) before you go on record stating one view point or another (I personally like to give birth, have the doctor tell me its a boy, before I yell boy...but that's just me). I know that Rick Noll is looking at the film as well, and his perspective will be very valuable

Update from Rick Noll.

Rick Noll Says:
November 20th, 2005 at 1:38 pm
Other than what is on the copyright holders web site I know nothing else about it. I made a small looped file after stabilizing the clearest frames, altered the brightness and contrast, sharpened it a bit (except for the last four loops) and then downsized it all by going to 10 frames per second. I don’t know if it is real or a hoax but those who know about this stuff have reservations on it so far after viewing it. Seems that technology has caught up with this creature and now recreations could be this good… my question is that true though on the amateur level? Not that I know anything about the person who made this video.

Of course as you will see there are those that feel this is a hoax. I say lets wait and see what the researchers have to say about this.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have uploaded a copy of the original video to my storage.

Bigfoot.mov

Please spare my bandwith ! Download it to your pc for multiple viewings.

I am in the process of converting the movie to other formats for all to view. I should have them up today.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Someone previously posted that if it was a wild creature why didn't it attack or run from his noise.
Not all wild animals react like this. Animals that tend to be higher up the food chain tend not to do this. Firstly they assess whether it would be a viable prey (if its hungry) if not they decide if it could be a competitor. If the Bigfoot wasn't hungry it would probably decide the viewer wasnt a threat as it was probably three feet bigger than him and alot stronger.
Especially in light of the second creature those options seem less likely as it would have felt more secure and less frightened.

If you like at other primates (us, chimps, gorillas etc) you'll find that they are all very curious creautures. People can walk into a family of chimps and be have them coming up to them, scrabbling on them, accepting food etc. It is highly likely that Sassies woud act like this too.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ive converted the video to a few formats (.avi , .wmv)

Here is a half speed cut of the better part of the video.
Slow Bigfoot.wmv

Here is the regular speed full video in .wmv format.
Bigfoot.wmv

I will upload the .avi file if requested, but its 2.4 megs and my dialup is painfully slow.

Enjoy !

I could also pull some frames out if anyone wants to see still shots.

Here are some. Notice goofy arms.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I believe you can see two other ones just before the obvious one. Just as the guy goes down the hill. If you pause the video then use you mouse on the slider and go frame by frame you can see two figures. The first is on the right, going to the left. And the second is going toward the right. Now this is before he gets down the hill all the way.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
what would the "goofy" arms mean?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Looking at it again. There is a mountain, then the camera pans down to a big tree. Below the last branch on that tree you see the first dark figure. On pause using your mouse on the slider. You can see it move, and its arm comes out. The second figure is moving toward it.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ahhh, i still cant find the other figure.... and i wish the guy taping it didnt zoom in so far at the end.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
let me just say, it is a fact that with the level of sophistication in todays teachnology, the camera would have to be an intentionally old and crappy model.

Cameras today (not top of the range mind, your average cameras) have advanced autofocus, anti-shake, counter blur etc. In order to get footage that bad (and by bad i mean out of focus, juddry and blurry) it would have to have been done on purpose.)

Of course he could just hav like a 10 year old camera.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I too am unable to see any of the other creatures in the video, could someone please take a screen and use arrows to point out what you guys see?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The tree branch that is on the left side of the tree has the figure right below it. I'm not talking about below the mountain. It's when the camera dips to the grass after the big light green tree. You can see the branch I'm talking about.

I will try to post a pick. I have never done it before, so bear with me.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by earthmagick12]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OK, I have no clue how to post a pick from the video. I see Dulcimer has offered to post picks. I just don't know if you can find what I'm talking about. Sorry about that.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks Dulcimer, that really helps. There does seem to be two of them when you watch the slow version...wow. The creature looks to be in some kind of stealth mode. Strange indeed. The other one mentioned with its arm showing around the tree I have not found yet. Will keep on looking.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you download Dulcimers regular speed full video in .wmv format. You can really see the figure I'm talking about. It's just after the beginning of the video. When the person filming starts to move forward. The figure is moving from right to left, and then looks like it goes behind a hill.

After watching it a few times. I believe that it is the same figure as the one at the end. It moves down and behind the hill. And the person moves closer and appears down at it as it then goes up the hill.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
earthmagick12, that is the other one I noticed. Thanks for the help tho. I thought there might be three showing up. I do feel the two are differant creatures. If he had not tryed to zoom in there would have been more footage to see. The weeds caused the camera to zoom out of focus. Who knows there may be more footage and he is shareing only a clip with us.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Could someone please post t'other Sassy. My media player is kinda crap.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Looks like the so called bigfoot was filmed at an angle and the person in the suit is hunched over to give the appearance of being taller. Nice camera trick. Im rarely skeptical but in this case I call bull!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I could slow down one entire video, that would help if you are looking to pick things out.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok here is a fully slowed down version.

Extra Slow.wmv

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey I was thinking of asking you to do that. I feel several here would also. Let us have a look. Thanks Harry...

P.S. I did email the camera man with questions. Will post if I get answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join