It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well its slowly getting pieced together....i guess after really looking at this footage, this is one of the best clips, other than Patty, i am really looking into this clip, there has been other good clips, like the Snow Walker vid, as anyone seen that one, I have a link somewhere, its a good clip and the Bigfoot there had some of the same features as this one, but looks a little fatter and seems a little too clumsy, but anyways im uploading now, so yea yea...i have it done so if ya want it... u2u me

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Evil_minds]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
After watching the slower entire clip you provided Dulcimer it makes me wander if maybe the path the creature took is following a trail that makes it turn around like it did. Would love to be at the sighting location to take a look. Video never shows the terrain like it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have finished my enlarged enhanced version. Its not the best, im debating uploading it.

Another thing I have done is batch processed enhanced and extracted every frame from the video and put them in an archive.

If anyone would want it, I would upload it.

About 4.5 megs, .zip or .rar your choice.

I could use raw frames, enhanced frames or whatever you want.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
(off the topic) Harry, what part of the smokies? Since you say smokies it makes me think of Gatlinburg or Cades Cove in that region...Cades Cove was home to a few bigfoot sightings. Hey Dulcimer i would like to take a look, i have an enhanced version, but i'm used to making cartoons or skateboard movies, not really focused on unknown creatures. Has any of you guys ever had a kryptid expirence?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Would love to see Dulcimer. Enhanced I think would be better for me. I want to see what you have done regardless how you feel about it. I have got to get better at my computer skills. Thanks Harry

P.S Evil I live about 10 miles north of Cades Cove from the way the crow flies. I was a Park Ranger there for about 6 years in the late seventies. I never had a sighting myself but yes others have seen them here.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
awesome, I go down there every year, my parents go to Cades Cove everyday were down there, it's really beautiful down there. I just sent an e-mail to the some friends, we all like hunting kryptids, and we all mess around on computers all day so they're looking at the video closely. There are so many things up here, some guy recently made a awesome website.. heres the link Kentucky Bigfoot

Well im going to bed you guys, if im never on again...Happy Thanksgiving... Evil Out.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One thing I have been trying to see is if you can see its face.

The man who shot the video said it had dark eyes. But is it really looking at the camera ever? Its hard to tell.

I see it has fingers though.

Here is one of my larger color changed images.

Here is the same frame, original size and color changed.

I will look through more later. TV time.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is a .zip file of all 497 frames. They are in original size, but I modified the color a bit.

Zip of frame images

It is 4.6 megs.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Not that i doubt the authenticity of the video but am i the ony one to notice the ominous SILENCE in the video, normally in home shot videos the people recording it are so excited they say things"s..., look at it" , "christ its huge" or something similiar...theres a silence as if he isnt suprised at all, like maybe hes expecting our hairy friend to pass by, hes maybe a little too cool under fire,if you know what i mean, personally wouldnt be able to film it without one or two words of awe and disbelief escaping.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry this is so long, but I think there are some interesting questions to look at. I'm Earthmagick's husband. I have a B.A. in Social Science and have worked in the behavioral field for over 10 years. I have some limited experience of primate behavior from my studies, and there are things in this clip that my wife and I have discussed, that we see that could be credible. We're not sure if this is real or a hoax, but we did come up with some interesting things from Dulcimer's Zip File. We found our best results using Windows XP's filmstrip program in My Photos. Thanks Dulcimer!

First, I don't know where in Sonoma County this was filmed, but there are some very remote areas, remember it borders Mendocino county on the North where there have been many bigfoot sightings. There would be plenty of game in the area, from deer to wild pigs, on the larger end of the prey scale, assuming they eat meat.

Second, primates tend to be social animals and are very curious by nature, so the fact that bigfoots are elusive does not also count out their curiosity of humans. In fact many previous sightings have been where bigfoots are in fringe areas around logging operations and so forth.

Third, after downloading Dulcimer's Zip File on page 5 of this thread, we looked through them frame by frame. Starting on Frame 162, the "A" bigfoot is already moving right to left. There you will notice the "C" bigfoot in the top left corner. Move through the succeeding frames and you will see it moving left to right and toward "A". It looks as if "A" and "C" are separated by a large bush or brush pile (nest?) As they appear to be moving toward each other, note other shapes moving in between them, they appear as grey blobs and are very indistinct, but they do seem to move nonetheless. Watch the images move from frame to frame, click back and forth a few times between frames and you'll spot the movements. Could it be that they are youths and the older ones (A & C) are moving in to protect them? Earthmagick and I, possibly see up to 4 more figures. Besides A & C moving, there appear to be two in the back of "C" and two in front (youths) of the brush pile between A & C. As I said before, apes are social animals. These appear between frame 162-184. Frame 175 seems to be the best if you look at it back and forth with the other frames around it.

Fourth, as in the Patty film, the physiology of the A bigfoot seems to move similarly. I have hiked in similar hills and would find it very difficult to move at those speeds, in the original film, on very uneven ground, in a monkey costume. Also, frame 372 shows the left arm back, while the right leg is forward, and the body angle is forward and twisted. I cannot do this movement personally with the arm at that angle because the shoulder binds me, and I am very athletic. This is also similar to the movements made by the bigfoot in the Patty film, that the Dr. of Physiology in the TLC documentary on the Patty film, said cannot be reproduced by humans.

Fifth, my wife and I noticed, as we continued through the frames, something about the strange bump on the arm that many think is a broken elbow. Could it be a youth on the back of the A bigfoot? If you watch frames 402-411, the bump, which also appears in the frames around frame 372 in the previous stride, seems to move away from the body, like it is a separate entity riding on its back. There have been suggestions that the female in the Patty film is also carrying youths as she makes her escape. www.beckjord.com...

Sixth, some people have suggested that the bigfoot acts abnormally. However, I see it's actions to be consistent with primate behavior, in my opinion. It wouldn't necessarily turn and run directly away from a human, but instead would probably prefer a sideways exit from danger, where it could keep and eye on you as well. Kind of like when you encounter a bear, you're not supposed to turn your back as the bear will see it as a fleeing behavior and chase you, you're supposed to move sideways away from it keeping your eyes toward it.

Just some food for thought, very interesting film clip. Thanks again Dulcimer! And sorry again for this being so long. I've just read all 5 pages with my wife and wanted to comment. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Dulcimer good work.

I am going to try and spend some time checking that out today.

As far as the question about Marks reaction being strange while filming concerning being quite. When you read his report he states he was trying to film Elk and was being very quite when he noticed the noise. If you turn your volume up while watching the original clip you can here him moving through the brush and at one point say something like geeez. So I do not think it was too strange since we do not know him and the type person he may be. There are some folks more brave than others when it comes to strange encounters.

Mr Earthmagic very good post. Thanks for your comments and I will be looking to see if I notice what you and your wife found. I agree there are too many indicators with this clip pointing to real for it to be hoax.

Please all take a look at these two comparison photos I found of the possible sighting location and see what you think. First from google the second from Mark Nelsons video.

Credit needs to be given to Traveller and Ocoee from Bigfoot forum for this find. This is Mt St Helena. They do seem to match.

Wig

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thank you Earthmagick's husband, good post.

Harry, the pics are similar but not exactly, it looks to me in the video that the hill on the left has a cliff face and is a seperate hill infront of the bigger hil behind, whereas the google one shows it as a a ridgeline of a single hill. The right hand ridge also looks slightly different, but it would be a good place to start looking.

I have found using the original clip in QTime you can use the arrow buttons on your keypad to scroll through the clip frame by frame or in slow motion by keeping it pressed (really useful).

Using this I did notice 'C' on the same path move towards 'A' and I think this is the 'C' I initially spotted but soon lost sight of and I started looking further into the shadows in vain searching for the 'C' I initially spotted (if you get what I mean).

Using this method just before we see 'B' emerge in the few frames before that you can see 'B' moving in the long grass in the direction of where "B' eventually emerges.

I am also certain (as I can be) as I said earlier, that there is no way 'A' could have gone all the way round to be in the point where we see 'B' moving in the frames before we see 'B' emerge. And 'A' is significantly further down the hill than 'B' is.

Oh and to everyone talking about focus quality, If you had just taken your camera out, and had to film this in the few seconds availabe whilst also moving your position to get a better view, do you think you could override the auto focus quickly and effectively whilst keeping your eye on the subject? I doubt it. His camera would have been searching for something to focus on throughout this clip, constantly changing its focus till it manages to find something to lock on to, that's why it's so poor.

I wish there was a clever camera out there which could ignore grass/branches in the immediate fore ground but I don't think it can be done.

[edit on 23/11/2005 by Wig]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Someone else in the thread mentioned that the cameraman seems to jump the gun when following the creature. Watching this, I also noticed something else. The creature looks like it's crouching behind the tall grass, and then stands up to walk by. Almost like it was waiting for a cue to get up and move. The cameraman ran to his spot, and started "following" before the guy in a suit got up. So he resets his camera centered *right* where the creature stands up. How would he have known the creature was crouching there in the first place?

Seems like a hoax. A good one, but a hoax.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Anybody else think this video looks like the old one of Sasquatch walking away as viewed through some brush?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity
Anybody else think this video looks like the old one of Sasquatch walking away as viewed through some brush?

That's cuts either way. You could say that the cameraman used that film as a reference when making his hoax. You could also say that, assuming both are videos of Bigfeet, then you'd expect them to walk about the same way.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This doesnt look real at all.
Why can't anyone capture a good footage of bigfoot?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have studied biology with the OU and it certainly isn't a man in a furry costume. It is a hominid and from the back resembles an upright primate. Too bad it didn't turn around.

When my brother and I were younger; we were holidaying in Missouri with my AFJROTC tutor and his wife. My brother and I were in the camper while the adults were in the cabin.

My brother and I heard something walk around the camper breathing heavy. We were too scared to look out the window. The area we were at, I later found out had been where other sightings of Bigfoot had been reported.

The terrain in the valley was very much like the terrain in the video.
Shame the video wasn't much longer and shame it didn't turn around. It appearred to be a juvenille, as it doesn't appear as broad as the one in the Patterson film.

I have a strange interest in the creature. As I have recalled two possible events from my childhood, where I may have glimpsed or had a brief encounter.

Either way, this video is genuine and I hope more are forthcoming to protect the creature and it's habitat.

It obviously meant the hikers no harm and just wanted to get away and be left alone.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i had the same views, and i rule out hoax, i have seen well established hoaxes and this one stands out, i have enhanced version of the clip but im still working on them, and i thought maybe ir was carrying an infant on its back, and honestly it moves...so wierd, idk bout u guys but i think its real.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
G'day, I have been following this thread from the start and I thought I would add in my observations.
Using the same method Earthmagic's husband mentioned, I too have noticed SEVERAL more "bigfoot"? Using the back and forth method, you can deduce that it isn't a black shadow in the background as it moves with the grass in the foreground.
Using the zip file graciously provided by Dulcimer, I will list the frames where I see multiple BF.

#1 & 2 - Frame 159 to Frame 186 (Moving from right hand side of the frame to the left)
* NOTE: There is a possible 3rd BF on Frames 178 -> Near BF#1 moving right to left to meet BF #1, there is a small disturbance in the grass in front of it, revealing a small BF.
#3 - Frame 212 to Frame 225 (On the left hand side of the frame, doesn't appear to be moving but there is a clear black humanoid object there looking as it is going to move right.
#4 - ****
HOLY CRAP, I kid you not, as I am slowly going through the frames to mark how many I see... I just noticed something ELSE :O
*** #4 & 5 - Frame 268 to 285 (From 268 you see a black object standing clearly on the left hand side of the frame... NOW, here is the HOLY CRAP moment. Skipping forward and back through the next frames, you notice VERY CLEARLY a BF dart from the left to the right through the tips of the grass on the top middle-right of the frame, AND IT WAS MOVING FAST. So I believe there are 2 BF in this range off frames. (I first noticed this on the MOV file using the arrows to skip frames)
#6 - Frame 301 to Frame 315 (BF puts his head out of the grass to see where the spectator was, before he makes his exit in the next couple frames. Frames 330 >

I however didn't noticed the grey moving blobs that magic mentioned.

So instead of this turning out to be a BF sighting, it has turned out to be a BF sighting with a possible mate to a BF sighting of a small BF family.

Oh, also I went back to the couple frames I pointed out to a fast moving BF... What it could be is simple grass occlusion with blurring that makes it look like a fast moving black object. But I still do believe that there is a BF on the left side of those mentioned frames.

[edit on 23/11/2005 by Sovaka]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Before reading people's posts i feel i saw more than one creature in the film. i'm thinking 3 or 4.
and i believe the video is real. i have no expert knowledge to back me up. just adding my opinion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join