It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
tasteslikethunder,

Thanks for the link, I managed to watch it. I'll be surprised if a UK TV company decides to buy that rubbish for transmission in the UK.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Please tell me why whenever we get a Bigfoot on video in todays modern tech age when everyone knows we need clear images does a guy with Digital video give us 20 seconds of blurry video and try to pass it off as Sasquatch. Its always the same out of focus crap. Why does it end just as he is zooming in ? Please People give me a break, this is as fake as it can be. Pure Crap. Notice he doesn't even sound excited. Probably tired of rehearsing up down those dryed up California hills. JOKE !

Wig

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cprahl
Please tell me why whenever we get a Bigfoot on video in todays modern be.
Pure Crap. Notice he doesn't even sound excited. Probably tired of rehearsing up down those dryed up California hills. JOKE !

You obviously didn't read the thread, on long threads you should read the last couple of pages to get an idea of what the latest conclusions were.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well I was right even without reading them all, Fakery, just Pro Fakery

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Kind of an old clip! Still enjoy watching it though. No actual relevance in the cryptozoological realm has been found on this footage. Other than entertainment of course! Good video! Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Harry55

OK. This is a known fake. This is a video that Penn and Teller created for a movie short they did. Google Penn & Teller Bigfoot Video.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Pretty convincing footage If I do say so myself. I agree that it has something about it akin to the Patterson feature. IMO there is not enough video footage of this phenomena and the more we can attain the more we can piece together similarities or otherwise.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by kolchak The Night Stalker]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I must defend British television. U.K. television has long lead the way with innovative, witty and informative viewing. British television is the only television. Every other country has followed our lead. Thank You.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has said or not...this is a vid called "the labor day" vid. It is I believe a known fake.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Im not saying this video is fake or real.. but, when your there in the so called heat of the moment it is sometimes very difficult to do everything right.. sometimes all you get to do is point and shoot.. I have been in this position and its not that easy.. as to the animal looking back, it wouldnt look back until it felt safe to do so.. im sure whatever it was did look back but not until it was safely away from the people and out of sight.. the main objective is to "get away"

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ah... I see that thread has been awakened from its slumber. Just a heads up. Read through the whole thread (or at least the last 3/4 pages) before posting a reply... You'll see why.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join