It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I still feel for a creature somewhere between 6 and 9 feet tall the "bigfoot" in question seems to have an awfully short stride. consequently he seems to sort of meander off without even looking above or behind him. I would expect a real bigfoot to move much quicker...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kojac
I still feel for a creature somewhere between 6 and 9 feet tall the "bigfoot" in question seems to have an awfully short stride. consequently he seems to sort of meander off without even looking above or behind him. I would expect a real bigfoot to move much quicker...

You will notice that when you run at full speed you make a lot more noise, as your body weight is slamming against the floor/ground you are running on. Also, you will notice that when you run, you tend to land on the heals of your feet, making a solid pivot point for your next step, but at the same time your making more noise than you would if you would when you are "Sneaking" away at a fast speed.

Bigfoots usually (from what Ive seen, Im no expert) have a distinct movement about then when they are moving at full speed. You can tell they are not making a "Battle Charge". They move very calculated, with a single plan in mind... to get out of sight ASAP with as little noise.

Now, I would expect that a 900+ Lbs animal can make one hell of a ground thumping with its feet (Or movement noise) if it was trying to "charge" away, or at something.... But no. I dont see this in any video Ive seen.

Instead I always see this type of action we see in this video. Movement speed always seems to be at the speed of a fast walk (I assume this cause myself I can make less noise at a fast walk, then a sprint, think like a ninja, fast yet noiseless moves.) The Bigfeet videos Ive seen show them moving with "light" movements, meaning that dont "charge" when exiting a scene, they move quick and calculated like I say, seem to me to be "light on their feet" for a 900+ lbs animal. (Kind of like how you say you have "soft hands" in hockey if you are a big person but can handle the puck well. The bigfoot is huge and can make an exit with little noise and quick, but "light" movements).

This is just my opinion. I belive there is a possiblity of Bigfeet on earth, and video like this keeps me searching.

Try it.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was just curious to know if anyone can remember a thread that was posted a few weeks ago that listed a link to a website that listed bigfoot/yeti sightings throughout the US in a state to state format?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It is an easy fake. If you slow it down frame by frame. I captured some images and the creature is 1 color, no variation. If this guy has been shooting elk before, you think he would alot better at zooming in.

Easy to create with a mac

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiattCIA
It is an easy fake. If you slow it down frame by frame. I captured some images and the creature is 1 color, no variation. If this guy has been shooting elk before, you think he would alot better at zooming in.

Easy to create with a mac

I agree, this video shouldn't get nearly as much of the attention that it is getting....
Side note, If I ever post anything on Bigfoot, I wouldn't be 50 yards away, i'd be about 50 inches away so there would be no doubt.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
...I would love to think this is real, but Bigfoot is a big money industry...to much to gain from hoaxing a photo or video...next comes a book and speaking tour. Instant celebrity from a grany video of a guy in a tattered fur coat. I want this mystery solved one day in my life time.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I dont' nessicarily beilve that his is real, but I think people are too hard on the poor guy. If I saw a bigfoot you can bet I would be pissing my pants. I doubt I would even try to tape it, I'd probably just want to get the hell out of there. On the other hand, you think he would have taped more at lesat until it was out of sight, and if he did why not post it?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I agree, this video shouldn't get nearly as much of the attention that it is getting....
Side note, If I ever post anything on Bigfoot, I wouldn't be 50 yards away, i'd be about 50 inches away so there would be no doubt.

And there's a possiblity you would also have your limbs torn off and clubbed to death with them.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
WOW, it seems that Penn and Teller admited that THEY filmed this hoax in Southern California... for their show called Bull-Sh** on showtime.. They also said they set up the website in an effort to see how gullible the public/researchers were... well the BFRO fell for it hook line and sinker!

So am I really "FLAT OUT WRONG" now IronBuffalo?

It truly amazes me how people are…..

I privately emailed IronBufflao and asked him if he had evidence backing up this statement where he basically called me a liar… he NEVER answered…

So I was right, Mark Nelson never existed and…THIS FILM WAS NOT SHOT IN SONOMA!!!!!!! and IronBuffalo you owe me an apology !!!!

John Freitas

BTW it will air monday the 24th on showtime...

Originally posted by iron buffalo
www.bigfootencounters.com...

On this site John Freitas states that the footage was NOT filmed where Mark Nelson claimed it was. I can state unequivically that Freitas is flat out wrong. I hunt the Skaggs Springs Road area west of Lake Sonoma several times a year, I live only about 40 minutes away in Santa Rosa, and I travel through that area at least once a month. The peak shown in the video is visible from the roadway of Skaggs Springs Road. I am not sure what (or even if) it is named on the map, but it is a very prominent feature and I will post a picture of it next time I drive out that way.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by iron buffalo]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Damn! I never saw this thread til today, and now that i've found everyone has put their two cents in

I'm sure everyone saw how the arms were moving, flinging as the creature was bent forward. Now if you were turned at that angle wouldn't you use your hand&arms for some balance on the ground instead of having them swing back and forth moving a large area of grass?!??! That was the only thing that seemed really unnatrual to me.

edit for profanity

From the T&C's;
1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums

[edit on 21-4-2006 by masqua]

Ox

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just a few thoughts..

He's just randomly taping the mountains? with No other dialogue being spoken other than "damn" when he see's whatever it is that he see's.. Also, the "creature" is walking from right to left.. on his way down the hill it turns and walks left to right.. If this is a truly wild animal.. That is supposed to be well over 6' tall and several hundred pounds, Do you think the sight of an inferior being would spook it? Ever seen what a 6' tall 400lbs SilverBack Gorilla does when someone approaches it? They have a nice set of teeth.. Or even a Bear for that matter wouldnt run away.. Animals are very instinctual, they know what they are capable of and do not fear much..

Now the length of the arms and the stride.. If this individual was over 6'.. around 6'6.. he/she would have long arms.. (Look at the average basketball player).. now.. make your wrists limp.. and kind of swing your arms as you would when walking... Hmm see any resembalance?..

Also the fact that the fur is the typical brown fur used... If there were a race of these things.. Just like in Apes and Monkey's they would have specific individual markings and features.. But in all of these videos its the same baby crap brown fur...

Just my opinion.. I could be wrong

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Any update on the authenticity of the video?

[edit on 4/21/2006 by djsly]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yes... IT'S A HOAX.... Penn and Teller did it for showtime... look it up

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
for all that have not looked at this yet, here is the website to the hoaxed Sonoma video from Penn and Teller

www.sho.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'll have to watch the Penn and Teller show airing on the 24th then

UPDATE: Here's a link (as provided by Bluenorth) to the episode preview of that episode. They show the "footage" and say that they did indeed fake it to see what kind of response they would recieve.

www.sho.com...

[edit on 4/23/2006 by djsly]

[edit on 4/23/2006 by djsly]

Wig

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok,

I'd just like to say, just because Penn & Teller say they hoaxed it, doesn't mean that's true.

They say it was filmed in San Fernando valley 20 mins from their office. So now it's down to them to say where the film was shot and someone can go there and verify the location.

For me to believe them I would have to see the additional hoaxing footage, of like the guy getting into the suit and getting into position etc. If P&T only have the 15 secs footage to show then they could be lying.

Hope someone records the P&T show and puts it up on a fileshare website for all to see.

And where has Iron Buffalo gone with his picture of this peak on skaggs spring road?

[edit on 23/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
Ok,

I'd just like to say, just because Penn & Teller say they hoaxed it, doesn't mean that's true.

They say it was filmed in San Fernando valley 20 mins from their office. So now it's down to them to say where the film was shot and someone can go there and verify the location.

For me to believe them I would have to see the additional hoaxing footage, of like the guy getting into the suit and getting into position etc. If P&T only have the 15 secs footage to show then they could be lying.

Hope someone records the P&T show and puts it up on a fileshare website for all to see.

And where has Iron Buffalo gone with his picture of this peak on skaggs spring road?

[edit on 23/4/2006 by Wig]

Thats a good point. We will have to see if they will release the full footage, costume, date, location, time, etc.. to fully substaniate that they faked it.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I guess you can say now that Penn Na Teller did this video

Just saw it and they showed it all

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just saw the episode and it was awsome. As soon as it was over I got on the computer to find if there was anything about it on here. I'm still laughing. Go Penn & Teller!

SMR

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Damn near chocked to death after seeing the first few seconds of them admitting it. I can only imagine how the ones who firmly believed this to be true must feel at this point.Not only them, but also the ones who sware there was 1-2 more on the hillside as well.

At first glance it is kinda funny, but then again, feeling a little upset that someone did this.Reason why is that when something like this were to ever REALLY happen, people will just ignore it and think it is another hoax.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by SMR]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join