It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New BigFoot Video ( 11-14-05 )

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I watched it again. It looks like one creature coming along from the the upper right and the camera man runs to head it off, then the creature turns back in the opposite direction to get away from the camera man. If this is the case, the guy has guts or its a fake.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Looks real
.. I hope we get some more info on this one.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It seems as though the arms move like a modern man in a monkey suit...
Take back the Halloween outfit soon or pay the fine!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah it would be well cool if we could get the guy who shot that piece of film here on ats.

Any chance ?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
Yeah it would be well cool if we could get the guy who shot that piece of film here on ats.

Any chance ?

Perhaps if you emailed him you might be able to persuade him? any chance of you doing that?

i have no powers of persuasion at all, or i'd give it a go.

tell him it would be 'well cool' if he posted here and tell him there are a fair few who are positively interested.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I just thought, is there a site everyone can link to so that we may do a poll, as to get the general opinion of the authenticity. That way everyones opinions can be calculated, and since many people are more qualified to spot hoaxes, we'd get a better idea of the general concensus.

Wow that sounded complicated. Poll place?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I created a poll. Its a good idea!

Vote Here
snappoll.com...

Wig

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I don't see how any one can be "more qualified" to spot a hoax. Just because someone has been here a long time and shouted hoax at everything, doesn't make them more qualified.

The only thing that can help in diagnosing this clip is

a) the orginal tape to see what is prior and what is after.

b) a visit to the location to look for evidence and to make video reconstructions, for comparison.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I don't see how any one can be "more qualified" to spot a hoax.

Erm perhaps people with a background in computers, or in digital enhancement, or video analysis, or special effects technician, or prop-guy, or evolutionary biologist, or wildlife expert............Lots of people would be more able to spot errors about the animal itself that people not in those fields of work would miss, whether its physical or perhaps biological.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i do find it amazing that not one american that spots an amazing happening can take any good video footage of it, there all blury or foggy or from a weird place, people just need to get a good camera and point and shoot! that's all there is to it, if this guy hadent zoomed in there would be many more clues.

velvet

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Velvet, whats up with this AMERICAN thing? Nobody, American or otherwise, has produced excellent video-footage of Bigfoot or any other cryptid.

Anyway, has anyone else considered that, perhaps, Bigfoot B was intentionally walking slowly and right in the camera man's point of view? I'm not suggesting this is a hoax, on the contrary, I'm suggesting that Bigfoot A and Bigfoot C were rushing to protect the children while Bigfoot B distracted the "Threat".
What would you do if a potentially dangerous animal, lets say a bear, ran into your campsite when you were out camping with your children? Obviously, you'd want to protect your children and then get the bear distracted while you and your family could get out of there!
I think we aren't giving Bigfoot enough credit as far as intelligence goes. They did exactly as we would have done, had a potential threat approached us and our family. I think, had the cameraman continued to chase it, another member of the family would have gotten his attention for a few seconds allowing Bigfoot B to escape. That way, when the cameraman looked back, Bigfoot B would be gone, and when he looked back again the other member of the family would be gone as well.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Voidmaster]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So far the poll says 15 votes for yes, they believe its authentic, 8 votes for no.

snappoll.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the poll Dulimer, noticed 30 had voted with 70% for real and 30% for hoax. Thanks all. We should get a newupdate from Mark by tonight or tommorrow I will keep you posted as soon as I find something out. I have a hunch there will be much more to discuss very soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've been pretty much for (and i voted for) believing this video with only slight doubt, but i read this on the linked site at the beginning of this thread;

"November 29. 2005
My buddy Jeff's buddy Alex at the lab got back to me today. He said the dirt sample was inconclusive, but he found a small hair sample on my boots. Here's a picture. Alex says we should do a DNA analysis on the hair, but he has to send out to another lab for that. I can't wait to hear what they find!"

Anyone else think this sounds wrong? When he first mentioned lab involvement i naturally assumed he meant they'd be able to test for everything.

"Well this hair's gonna have to be sent elsewhere, and while you're at it as the dirts inconclusive why not get that tested at another lab"

Surely the dirt would be either mud etc or unknown origin not just inconclusive, am i being too harsh? I don't know.

I'm not gonna write it off and I still just about reckon it's real, but i'm just posting something that a skeptic/satirist might be thinking.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is the link to his web page with the update from Mark Nelson
Here is the pic of the hair found on his boot.

I still have not found any evidence anywhere of any researchers going to the sighting location. Lets only hope that they have. Has anyone recieved email answer from Mark ?

Wig

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
No email reply here.

The lab they were at may not do DNA testing.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I haven't gotten a response from him either, but if this is real then he would be very very busy.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Two of the Bigfoot Researchers at BFF recieved replys last night from Mark.
I am sure that they emailed him before we did so he has probably not got to ours yet. Here is his replys to them.

Yeah, I contacted him about doing a site review, and he emailed back to tell me Monday night that some media outlets are asking him about buying the footage, along with some other non-info about the sighting. I had asked for location details, but didn't get any. I requested location details again in the reply email, but I have yet to hear anything. Maybe he's just too excited by the "treasure hunt" aspect of it to actually get the sighting investigated by BF people; which "might" make the footage more marketable (or make it worthless except as a gag).

The other reply from Mark:

He did the exact same thing to me! I told him that I was having trouble getting through to him via his phone and ask him to call me. After 8 days, I wrote to him "it's been over a week and still no call from you". He wrote back and said the same crap he told you… he said he was getting a lot of offers from the networks including discovery and some station out of Japan, and to try and call him as he need help. "If I don't answer it because I am so overwhelmed, so please leave a detailed message". Yeah right!

I want each of you to try and put yourself in Marks shoes. This must have been a hectic time for him deciding how to properly handle this. You know he has been flooded with emails and calls. Some of the researchers are starting to get upset with him but I am sure he can not take all of them to the site. I am sure he has picked someone to help. Will keep you posted.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here is the results of Dulcimer's poll on this film by Mark

Do you believe the Mark Nelson Bigfoot Video to be Authentic?
Yes 74% 25

No 26% 9

total votes: 34
Free polls by www.snappoll.com
Thankyou Dulcimer for taking time to do this.

Here is a statment made about the film by MM at BFRO. He is the man in charge there. Very interesting. See what you think. Hmmmm.

From Matt:..... That Mark Nelson footage (Sonoma County) is legit. It's a real squatch. Some of us have seen sasquatches before, or have seen other pieces of footage that have never been released. We know what they look like, and that's what they look like, and what they will do when trying to get away from you. You see that "swimming" arm swing in other unreleased clips from other parts of the country. Witnesses describe seeing the unusual arm swing periodically. Don't bet against that clip!

The fact of the matter is that Mark is now cutting a deal with Discovery or who knows who for the rights to his story and video. Guess we will have to wait to see more on T.V. in the near future.
Remember you seen it first here on ATS.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have to echo some of the comments made already.

The motion of the arms looks almost forced. They swing so much like the creature in the Patterson film, that it seems to almost be an intentional duplication of motion.

I'm also sceptical of how so many films of this type are so short. The video just happened to be at and end, or some excuse along those lines.

Looking at this footage, it is impossible to determine any usable scale to measure the creature's size. Once again we have a blurry image of something dark. Once again we have a situation where the videographer was unable to follow the creature while still shooting footage.

This sadly seems to be the routine anymore with sasquatch footage. I won't flat out say it's a hoax, but my gut tells me that something is fishy here.

As I stated in my comments in the introductions forum, I have seen a sasquatch, and rather close at that. My belief in the creature is therefore not in question at all. My belief in footage like this is another story.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join