It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Jordanians chant anti Al-Qaedi remarks at demonstration today against yesterdays bombings....

YES!!!!

Its about time people of this region place the blame where it belongs: On the terrorists.

CNN.com

...Jordanians flooded Amman blaring car horns and waving the nation's flag to protest the suicide attacks at three hotels with Western connections.

The Associated Press reported that hundreds of angry Jordanians rallied shouting, "Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!" after the terrorist group he leads claimed responsibility for the blasts...

Islamic extremism can only be defeated by Islam. I am glad the Jordanians understand this as well

[edit on 10-11-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Calling Amman the "backyard garden for the enemies of the religion," Al Qaeda in Iraq claimed responsibility for three homicide bomb attacks on Western hotels in the Jordanian capital that killed at least 56 people and injured at least 115 others.

So it spreads. Instead of just killing westerners now it is ok to kill anyone that does not agree with their correct version of their religion.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
So it spreads. Instead of just killing westerners now it is ok to kill anyone that does not agree with their correct version of their religion.

Bingo!!! My belief or else I kill you and your family. Muslims arent even safe unless they believe the same variation of the faith.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
But who IS Abu Musaw Al-Zarqawi?

The US intelligence apparatus has created it own terrorist organizations. And at the same time, it creates its own terrorist warnings concerning the terrorist organizations which it has itself created. In turn, it has developed a cohesive multibillion dollar counterterrorism program "to go after" these terrorist organizations.

Counterterrorism and war propaganda are intertwined. The propaganda apparatus feeds disinformation into the news chain. The terror warnings must appear to be "genuine". The objective is to present the terror groups as "enemies of America."

Counterterrorism and war propaganda are intertwined. The propaganda apparatus feeds disinformation into the news chain. The terror warnings must appear to be "genuine". The objective is to present the terror groups as "enemies of America."

n previous propaganda ploys, the CIA hired PR firms to organize core disinformation campaigns, including the Rendon Group. The latter worked closely with its British partner Hill and Knowlton, which was responsible for the 1990 Kuwaiti incubator media scam, where Kuwaiti babies were allegedly removed from incubators in a totally fabricated news story, which was then used to get Congressional approval for the 1991 Gulf War.

In some cases, upon the immediate occurrence of the terrorist event, there is an initial report which mentions Al-Zarqawi as the possible mastermind. The report will often say (in substance): yes we think he did it, but it is not yet confirmed and there is some doubt on the identity of those behind the attack. One or two days later, CNN may come up with a definitive statement, quoting official police, military and/or intelligence sources.

Often the CNN report is based on information published on an Islamic website or a mysterious Video or Audio tape. The authenticity of the website and/or the tapes is not the object of discussion or detailed investigation.

Bear in mind that the news reports never mention that Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA and that Al Zarqawi had been recruited to fight in the Soviet-Afghan war (This is in fact confirmed by Sec. Colin Powell in his presentation to the UN Security Council on 5 February 2003). Both Osama bin Laden and Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi are creations of the US intelligence apparatus. The recruitment of foreign fighters was under the auspices of the CIA.

Source:
Global Research

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Makes You THINK doesnt it?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How can anyone of any faith that claims to be of the human race justify
this sort of slaughter of innocents?

www.cnn.com...

This was to be the happiest day of thier lives, now it is thier worst nightmare. How does this glorify Allah? Is this Jihad?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The article that Solja(sp) makes you think that Alquida are not behind these attacks? Yes, makes you think that the US government is behind these attacks? YES.

Question: does it at all in that article say that Alquidia or any terrorist group has or will or is planning or does commit attacks?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
since they wedding party was not subscribing to the correct version of Islam that the extremists follow so they are targetable and should die as per Al Zakawi

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And then the Western governments do something to anger the Muslims again and we're back to square one, circle of violence continues...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Makes you think that Alquida are not behind these attacks? Yes, makes you think that the US government is behind these attacks? YES.

Question: does it at all in that article say that Alquidia or any terrorist group has or will or is planning or does commit attacks?

Well, I guess somebody as anti American as you would think this way. But everybody else of authority and importance (the Jordainians) involved with this matter thinks its Al-Qeada , so I will stick with that thank you...

[edit on 10-11-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Makes you think that Alquida are not behind these attacks? Yes, makes you think that the US government is behind these attacks? YES.

Your kidding right? Your actually trying to say that the US did this? Man you are as sic as the despots that blew themselves up!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Well, I guess somebody as anti American as you would think this way. But everybody else of authority and importance involved with this matter thinks its Al-Qeada (the Jordainians), so I will stick with that thank you...

Well - the CIA MADE Al-Zarqawi what he is Today and he is the Creation of US Intelligence...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

devilwasp.... I am going to have to say that you did not read the links fully or else you would not have posted that. From the first link that skipptjc provided:

Al Qaeda in Iraq boasts of attack
Al-Zarqawi's Al Qaeda in Iraq claimed responsibility for the bombings in a Web site posting, and linked them to its Islamist beliefs.

and from my link

AMMAN, Jordan — Calling Amman the "backyard garden for the enemies of the religion," Al Qaeda in Iraq claimed responsibility for three homicide bomb attacks on Western hotels in the Jordanian capital that killed at least 56 people and injured at least 115 others.

so..... yes al-queda has not only claimed responsibility but they are bragging about it!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting.

A series of large scale Muslim demos in Jordan which shows Islam is not the monsterous religion (well, no worse than any other) some want to show it to be.

But let's not take too much notice of them, hmmmmm?

Let's talk about the extremists as if they - like any extremists of anything - are the main 'body' to be considering and just turn this into yet another 'Islam is a blood-thirsty fascist religion' thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well - the CIA MADE Al-Zarqawi what he is Today and he is the Creation of US Intelligence...

They didn't necessarily make him what he is today, they made him what he was when he was fighting the Soviets. Haven't you ever had a "friend" that turned into an enemy? It's impossible to know if actions taken today will or will not result in blowback tomorrow.

link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Let's talk about the extremists as if they - like any extremists of anything - are the main 'body' to be considering and just turn this into yet another 'Islam is a blood-thirsty fascist religion' thread.

I dont understand, why do you think Islam is a blood thirsty religion? I speak about the extremists in my threads. Spinky: Please keep your hate mongering against Muslims out of my thread(s) please. This topic is about the Muslim terrorists, not all Muslims. Take your hate elsewhere.

link   
sminkeypinkey,
I am not saying that at all nor have I seen anyone even posting something of that nature!
The only thing that has been mentioned in this thread in regards to the Islamic religion is that the extremist now consider even other Islamics as valid targets if they do not follow the same creed as the extremists.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
They didn't necessarily make him what he is today, they made him what he was when he was fighting the Soviets. Haven't you ever had a "friend" that turned into an enemy? It's impossible to know if actions taken today will or will not result in blowback tomorrow.

How are you so sure, that he is THE ENEMY today?

Maybe they are still Good Friends, and Orchestrate this entire War on Terrorism togather?

Maybe Al-Qaeda is the "Black Ops Child" of the CIA-Mossad Agencies, installed to create Fear and Terror, in order to JUSTIFY war on terrorism?

You never know.

Always EXPECT the UNexpected!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Read the news! Al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility.

What kind of person (you) can day in and day out defend or make apologies for this kind of garbage (radical muslim killers)?

Oh, right. You said the U.S. government is responsible.

[edit on 11/10/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
How are you so sure, that he is THE ENEMY today?

Maybe they are still Good Friends, and Orchestrate this entire War on Terrorism togather?

Maybe Al-Qaeda is the "Black Ops Child" of the CIA-Mossad Agencies, installed to create Fear and Terror, in order to JUSTIFY war on terrorism?

You never know.

Always EXPECT the UNexpected!

I don't know. I guess only those involved know for sure. I've often wondered why we haven't had any further attacks here, when we're supposed to be the #1 target. My mind is open to all possibilities, but many seem to be so sure of thier "ideas" one way or the other, their minds are closed to anything else. I see that on both sides of the fence.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
What kind of person (you) can day in and day out defend or make apologies for this kind of garbage (radical muslim killers)?

US Goverment CREATED these Radical Muslim Killers in the first Place.

Remember?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join