It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time understanding why Al-Queda, and more importantly, this "Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!," was blamed so hastely without substantial evidence. This is not astute dectective work.

Luxifero

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Luxifero]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
maybe because Al-Zakawi has already admitted and is bragging about being responsible for the bombings. That could well be the reason that everyone is saying that Al_queda is behind the bombings

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Souljah vs. Skippy is like Ali vs. Frazier................but every day!

Don't you guys ever get tired?
I have to give you both credit for sticking with it day after day after day.

I guess I should say something relevant to the topic. Umm...I agree with Souljah. Terrorism/terrorists has been nurtured by the CIA, and maybe other intelligence agencies as well, for decades just for this specific point in time. Skippy, these people you have a seething hate for are nothing but tools used to serve a larger purpose.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
But they blamed him immediately, before the bragging. Within minutes of the attack, Zarqawi was blamed.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Al-Queda was suspected quickly especially after the Jordanian police reported that they were chasing three vehicles one of which had Iraqi license plates on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm not saying who is right or wrong, but just because one vehicle has an Iraqi license plate, is not really sufficient evidence to say one specific individual is responsible. Unless maybe it was a vanity plate with Zarqawi's name on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

maybe because Al-Zakawi has already admitted and is bragging about being responsible for the bombings. That could well be the reason that everyone is saying that Al_queda is behind the bombings

Exactly how do you verify that he has admited, and do tell me, how does he get the word out to western media sources so fast of his involvment, esp from a man who has been dead for years..

Al-Queda was suspected quickly especially after the Jordanian police reported that they were chasing three vehicles one of which had Iraqi license plates on it.

Why would they chase three vehicles with Iraqi license plates and somehow assume they must be conected with Al-Queda? I don't see the connection here.

Luxifero

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I dont understand, why do you think Islam is a blood thirsty religion?

- I myself don't.

I speak about the extremists in my threads.

- You often end up having a bash at Muslims.

Spinky: Please keep your hate mongering against Muslims out of my thread(s) please. This topic is about the Muslim terrorists, not all Muslims. Take your hate elsewhere.

- I have no hate.

originally posted by kenshiro2012
sminkeypinkey,
I am not saying that at all nor have I seen anyone even posting something of that nature!

- Sorry all these kind of threads just seem to merge and turn into the one after a short while.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Also,
if you will remember I believe it was just last month and there are a couple of threads here on ATS on the subject but Al-Zarqawi has made it plain that he thought that Jordan was a valid target.
If you do a quick search I am sure that you will find the various threads.
So if you take that, the Iraqi license plates, suicide bombings, car bombings, synchronized bombings, etc.... it is easy to see why Al-Queda was tops on the list of suspects since it is their MO

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
devilwasp.... I am going to have to say that you did not read the links fully or else you would not have posted that. From the first link that skipptjc provided:

I couldnt mate, was in the college and they are a really strict with links nd stuff (I wouldnt bother asking mate)

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think everyone kinda took my post a little wrong...lol

Your kidding right? Your actually trying to say that the US did this? Man you are as sic as the despots that blew themselves up!

No...I am not saying that...
Also thanks for the insult mate..

Originally posted by centurion1211

Read the news! Al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility.

What kind of person (you) can day in and day out defend or make apologies for this kind of garbage (radical muslim killers)?

Oh, right. You said the U.S. government is responsible.

[edit on 11/10/2005 by centurion1211]

Day in day out? Wth?
Dude..I didnt say that..I said the article makes you think it...I'm pointing out that the part that was qouted MAKES you think that the US did it..
Understand..?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Makes you think that Alquida are not behind these attacks? Yes, makes you think that the US government is behind these attacks? YES.

Question: does it at all in that article say that Alquidia or any terrorist group has or will or is planning or does commit attacks?

Why would it make you think that when these guys have shown TIME AND TIME AGAIN that they have no qualms with killing muslims by the hundreds. Men, Woman, Children, it dosnt matter. Yet, you come to the conclusion that this must be the US.

WTF?

Originally posted by Luxifero
I'm having a hard time understanding why Al-Queda, and more importantly, this "Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!," was blamed so hastely without substantial evidence. This is not astute dectective work.

Luxifero

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Luxifero]

1. Al'qieda likes to hit places that they failed at before.
2. These are just like the attacks we see in Iraq, which is right next door.
3. Al'qieda has said they would attack Jordan.

Those are the most obvious reasons I can think of.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Dronetek]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
How come they never screamed this when it was Jewish civilians getting blown all over the streets?

Jordan's chickens are coming home to roost, they allowed Palestinean terrorists to live among them to kill Jews, but now that Jordanians are getting killed....their screaming bloody murder in the streets.

I have no sympathy for these people...none at all. Maybe their learning that Radical islam is not so cool after all. Their just getting a "taste" of whats Isreal has been going thru for decades.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Why would it make you think that when these guys have shown TIME AND TIME AGAIN that they have no qualms with killing muslims by the hundreds. Men, Woman, Children, it dosnt matter. Yet, you come to the conclusion that this must be the US.

WTF?

No I havent, YOU interpreted that....look I'm gona change this post to quit me getting a damm hard time...I was pointing out that the article might just be a little biased..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Its about time people of this region place the blame where it belongs: On the terrorists.

I just wish that now people not of that religion would place the blame where it belongs: On the terrorists.

Terrorist scum need to be taken out.
It is sad innocent people are being blamed for the actions of others. It's nice to see that you are reporting these stories

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

WTF?

No I havent, YOU interpreted that....look I'm gona change this post to quit me getting a damm hard time...I was pointing out that the article might just be a little biased..

This is what you said sir:

"Makes you think that Alquida are not behind these attacks? Yes, makes you think that the US government is behind these attacks? YES."

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Also,
if you will remember I believe it was just last month and there are a couple of threads here on ATS on the subject but Al-Zarqawi has made it plain that he thought that Jordan was a valid target.
If you do a quick search I am sure that you will find the various threads.
So if you take that, the Iraqi license plates, suicide bombings, car bombings, synchronized bombings, etc.... it is easy to see why Al-Queda was tops on the list of suspects since it is their MO

That's all info to take into consideration, but until there was more in depth investigating done, it was still irresponsible to name suspects immediately. It gives me the impression that they were just pissing in the wind, or that they had prior knowledge of the upcoming attack and let it happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

"Makes you think that Alquida are not behind these attacks? Yes, makes you think that the US government is behind these attacks? YES."

Yes thats what I said, I was refering to the article that solja said.
I was infact agreeing with what almost EVERY member said about it.....
UNDERSTAND?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes thats what I said, I was refering to the article that solja said.
I was infact agreeing with what almost EVERY member said about it.....
UNDERSTAND?

Ok, I guess I'll let this one slide. I can see where that comment might have come from.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm gonna help DW out on this one, what he was saying, was that the article MAKES you think that, because that is what it is trying to do. That is the purpose of the article. He was pointing out the article is biased, and is designed to MAKE you think a certain way. DW is not anti-American. Geez.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join