It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Burn in hell, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
i understand yer reasoning dat its best to investigate before pointing fingers. but so far we have seen on the Islamic websites dat posted up up Zarqawi's organization dat is proudly displaying and bragging about wat they did and why they did it in justification. dont need to investigate ani further than dat. however as to the question about why Zarqawi wants to attack his own homeland u need to research Zarqawi's history with the Jordanian govt.

But they didn't post that immediately, during the time between immediately when the incident occured and responsibility was claimed, fingers were already pointed. That's what I have a problem with, because if it just happened to be another group, it was already preconcieved who was responsible, and they would have a better chance of getting away with it.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Al Qaeda has identified the 4 bombers, which include a married couple:
Amman blasts: Alqaeda identifies bombers, promises future attacks in Israel
Bombers

There should be no doubt now that al Qaeda was behind this.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
There should be no doubt now that al Qaeda was behind this.

At this point it's fine to place the blame, there is actually evidence that has been reviewed. But none of this info was immediately available after the attacks, that's all I'm trying to get across.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Agreed. But sometimes, you just have to go with past behavior and just start rounding up the "usual suspects".

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Seems to me they've been trying to round up these suspects long before this incident. Maybe Jordan will throw in on top of that 25 million. Man, I wish I knew where Zarqawi was.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
US Goverment CREATED these Radical Muslim Killers in the first Place.

Remember?

No they didn't. And they didn't fabricate the name al Qaeda, either.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Remember?

No they didn't. And they didn't fabricate the name al Qaeda, either.

Mmmmmmm, yes the Have.

Remember a Certain Episode in the Afganistan?

Remember the Good Old 80s when America was Friends with Afganistan and Rambo was fighting Side by Side with the Taliban Resistance?

Ahhh, those were the Days, huh?

In 1989, Zarqawi traveled to Afghanistan to join the insurgency against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, but the Soviets were already leaving by the time he arrived.

en.wikipedia.org...

But I guess all this Writing and Researching and Posting is Useless, since some People do not wanna Hear and they do not Listen.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm sort of Souljah's side on this one. I don't know if you can say we created them, but we helped organize them and armed them to the teeth. I even had an avatar stating this theory once upon a time. Feel free to use it if you want.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I'm sort of Souljah's side on this one. I don't know if you can say we created them, but we helped organize them and armed them to the teeth. I even had an avatar stating this theory once upon a time. Feel free to use it if you want.

I KNEW I saw this Picture Somewhere - I just couldnt remember where.

Well now I know.

Nice to see that we Agree on something for a Change.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
didnt we just criticize the Taliban? didnt we bomb the crap out of them? didnt the Taliban tell us to go to hell wen we criticize them for the Budda statues destruction. and that picture of Rambo
suppose to show the helping the Afghan Mujahadeen. not Arabs. watch the movie and lets see if they say thank you Rambo for helping the Taliban.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

and that picture of Rambo
suppose to show the helping the Afghan Mujahadeen. not Arabs. watch the movie and lets see if they say thank you Rambo for helping the Taliban.

Emmmm - I am missing your Point here Boy.

I have Watched Rambo III, trust me - and I still don't Understand what you are getting at.

The Word ARAB can be Interpreted in several ways - as a..

- Ethnic Entity
- Lingustic
- Genealogical
- Political

On its formation in 1946, the Arab League defined an "Arab" as follows:

"An Arab is a person whose language is Arabic, who lives in an Arabic speaking country, who is in sympathy with the aspirations of the Arabic speaking peoples."

Care to explain your posts?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

didnt we just criticize the Taliban? didnt we bomb the crap out of them? didnt the Taliban tell us to go to hell wen we criticize them for the Budda statues destruction. and that picture of Rambo
suppose to show the helping the Afghan Mujahadeen. not Arabs.

I think your confusion is partly based on a mis-understanding of the meanings of these names. The Taliban refers to the "Students of Islamic Knowledge Movement". They are a very specific group of people. The mujahideen are simply "holy warriors" or "freedom fighters". The Taliban were one of many groups that make up the mujahideen in Afghanistan. Basically the Taliban are to the mujahideen, what the Baptist are to Christians. All Baptist are Christians, but not all Christians are Baptist.

To your first point, O yeah! We dropped a ton of bombs on the Taliban and many other mujahideen groups. You see they were fine when they were fighting the Russians, but once the Russians were gone and they didn't want to bow to our every whim, we cleaned house. That's not to say that they were ever a nice group of people. That's a whole other debate, but when fighting the Soviets the old "The enemy of my enemy" saying topped all other issues. The Soviets would have crushed them if we hadn't armed them with those Stinger missiles. They would have been picked off like sitting ducks, but instead they were dropping Soviet choppers out of the sky like rain.

Why do you think we used all those high altitude bombers on the initial invasion? We knew what weapons they had because we helped them get at least half of them. Who knows, we probably gave Stinger missiles away at no charge. Unfortunately(for them) those missiles won't reach over 30,000 feet to the B-52s flying circles like the witch on a broom over Emerald City. They should have coughed up bin Laden and al-Qaeda and they would probably still be in charge.

Sources:
Who Are the Taliban?
Afghanistan War
My Opinion (Sometimes reliable)

Alright Souljah, wipe that smile off your face. Don't expect me to fight on your side all the time.
You are absolutley right on this one though.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Alright Souljah, wipe that smile off your face. Don't expect me to fight on your side all the time.
You are absolutley right on this one though.

Ah - C'mon! Let me Enjoy these RARE Moments, when I Can!

Anyway, it was a Priviledge and an Honor to be Fighting with You, Sir.

I hope in the Future, there will be more Situations that would allow this to happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
sorry my mistake, i meant the Taliban and Afghan Arabs. since most people assume we were helping the Arabs and they in turn become terrorists against the west. as the Taliban and Al Qaida joined together should remember that Osama bin Ladan married one of Mullah Omar's daughter. the Taliban was supported by Pakitan's ISI of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join