It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Turi, Psychic Extraordinaire- You bet your boots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Want a glimpse into the future? click here

First of all, i want to start right off by saying i'm not a follower of any psychic. I wasnt, until i heard this man on Coast to Coast.

With 100% accuracy, he's predicted such things:

See the dates and predictions of Katrina on Coast to Coast AM Radio broadcasted June 15, 2005

See the dates and predictions of Rita on Coast to Coast AM Radio broadcasted August 29, 2005

See the dates and predictions for October on Coast to Coast AM Radio broadcasted September 21, 2005

Rita Prediction August 29, 2005 KTVK Television

Rita Prediction September 23rd, 2005 KPHO Television

*ALSO- Todays bombings and much more.

There is a prediction out there that something BIG will be coming at the end of this month.

Check it out. It will be worth your while.

Specially
For those who think that some of us just like to cry "the sky is falling"

Check this one out. He makes these predictions ON AIR BEFORE they happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
PREDICTION for TUE., WED., THU., FRI. - SEPTEMBER (25/26/27), 28, 29, 30:

Environment: The Moon's energy could also make the human race aware of its vulnerability against the shocking destructive forces of nature.

Events: You will hear about the military performing deeds that will aid the general community and save lives from a disaster area. Thousands of people will be forced to relocate to start new lives.

HURRICANE RITA- Massive traffic jams as Texans flee Rita Category 5 hurricane poses flood risk to Louisiana.

PREDICTION for SAT., SUN., MON., TUE., WED.- OCTOBER 22, 23, 24, 25, 26:
RULERS - The Moon (big changes/mother) and the Sun (children/expectation.

Events: Events: Nature's forces may compel thousands of victims to relocate and rebuild new lives. Black outs and losses of power are on the way too. Tragedies and many volcanic eruptions have happened under this configuration and thousands of people were forced out of their homes because of nature's destructive forces. Be ready.

HURRICANE WILMA- Forecasters say a hurricane watch has been issued for the Florida Keys.
UPDATE CNN 10/23/05 - Wilma grows to Category 3

In case you're wondering, no, i dont work for him. I do think he's amazing, and he's able to give dates.

He also doesnt have to go into hiding with shame because
unlike the others, he's right a lot of the times.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I just took a quick look on the url. I see he mentioned he doesn't make predictions but dates the new moon powers and such hrmm.

I donnu I would need to see a large chart as you can list a few dates of changes in the universe and be like see I told you something was gonna happen. Anyway I didn't look at everything but if you know of a larger chart please let me know. I would like to see at least a 365 days chart of some sort.

Also nothing for november?

I don't know about moon powers and rebirth of pluto but I would say there is in deed a force I think more so based on the connections of all of our subconscious minds that create happenings on larger events.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Right, not prophecies per say, but "the dragon", moon, etc.

His ON air November prophecies say bad days November 27/28/29/30

I guess we will have to wait and see on that one. Nobody wants anything bad to happen, i sure dont. But i figure its worth it to stand by and see if he's correct this time.

Although it sure seems like everyday brings bad shocking newws lately.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is from his web site----

[QUOTE]Nov 7/8/9:Keyword SURPRISE! - Be ready for large explosions, this mean also bombs, volcanoes eruption large earthquakes (Middle East/Japan at risk) and aeronautical accident.

CNN 11/08/05:AMMAN, Jordan (AP) -- Explosions hit three hotels in the Jordanian capital Wednesday night, killing at least 20 people and wounding some 120.
CNN 11/08/05: At least 10 persons were injured, some of them seriously, when a powerful bomb exploded at the crowded Khwairamband market at Manipur India city Capital Complex.
CNN 11/10/05: BOSTON -- An overpressurization of a gas system caused a house explosion that leveled a home in Lexington on Wednesday and prompted officials to evacuate hundreds of residents.
CNN 11/10/05:Bomb squad called to Colorado city hall
CNN: 11/6/05 - Tornado damage in Midwest 'very shocking' Tornado Kills 21, Injures 200 in Indiana. It Was as if a Big Bomb Went Off! (would SURPRISE OR EXPLOSION fit?) We are into the window be ready for more SURPRISING/SHOCKING/EXPLOSIVE NEWS!

From Luke - Dr. Turi Comments or Questions : Is this in relation to your shocking/explosive news? CNN 11/08/05:Italian Satellite TV to Broadcast Evidence of US Use of Chemical Weapons on Civilians! Click Here

CNN 11/08/05:JACKSBORO, Tennessee -- A student opened fire Tuesday afternoon on a principal and two assistant principals at a high school in Jacksboro, killing one of them.
CNN 11/08/05:Alabama governor calls for Aruba boycott.
CNN 11/06/05: Houston TX - Two people died in a plane crash in their Cessna airplane.
CNN 11/08/05: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (AP) -- A small plane with only the pilot on board crashed into a Wal-Mart.
CNN: 11/8/05 PARIS -- France extends anti-riot powers.
CNN: 11/8/05 - NEW YORK (AP) -- Howard Stern was pulled off the air for one day Monday after heavily promoting his move to satellite radio.
CNN: 11/6/05 - Israeli officials say they have discovered what may be the oldest Christian Church in the Holy Land - on the site of a maximum security prison. DON'T MISS MY NEXT NEWSLETTER AND BE AMAZINGLY SURPRISED! ITS ALL ABOUT ASTROLOGY THE STARS AND PISCES.

Nov 18/19/20:Keyword NEW LIFE! - Nature devastative forces will force thousands to relocate. Mother Earth has many ways to show her awesome powers (Russia/US at risk).

Nov 28/29/30:Keyword DRAMA/DEATH! - Terrorists will be active, the police will make news, expect monetary/sex/secrets and scandals and a famous person to finish his work on earth.
[/QUOTE]

Even the skeptics over at True or False have had to acknowledge Turi's hits,.

I am not typically a believer in this stuff but Turi has it going on! I am not looking forward to the end of the month and what he describes as "ugly ugly energy" and said on Coast he didn't want to say too much and scare people.

If the world is gonna end at least it can wait until I see the new Harry Potter movie! LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is very scary and upsetting, although i dont think the world is going to end. Dont worry about that.

He does have an incredible record.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I checked it out, but I can not see where he predicted something BEFORE it happened. It seems that he is adding info as he learns about things in the news. That or just common sense. What does he say about the days comming up?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wasen't one of this Dr. Turi's predictions that someone famous would die around Nov.26-27-28. Well, Pat Morita (the "Karate Kid" teacher) just passed away today. He's not SUPER famous...but his death made the evening news. Thoughts anyone?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Could be, but he stated on the Coast to Coast show that something BIG would happen at the end of this month- He wouldnt talk about it.
That is scary. Funny, i was just thinking about this.....I liked Morita but that is not what he was talking about...
The shoe will drop.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I checked it out, but I can not see where he predicted something BEFORE it happened. It seems that he is adding info as he learns about things in the news. That or just common sense. What does he say about the days comming up?
Not at all. He is going on several shows and predicting all thats on his website months before it happens, days and all. I have listened to him on many occasions.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
"Nov 28/29/30:Keyword DRAMA/DEATH! - Terrorists will be active, the police will make news, expect monetary/sex/secrets and scandals and a famous person to finish his work on earth.

The death could be Pat Morita... the rest hasnt happened

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
hmmmm.... all very interesting

About the famous person dying on the 25th, that could be English football legend George Best and he's mega amous (over hear anyway)

In regards to the point about "ugly ugly energy" (I think that was what was said) and the issue with Iran and their nuclear weapons program, I'm sure I was reading a post about America nuking Iran before the month is out. Will find the post and add a link.

Oh yeah 7-3 and still goin strong

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Can't find the post I was on about but did find a couple of interesting reference points

This is about the US change in Nuclear stance

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is about Iran's Nuclear weapons (If they have them)

And this is fifty helpfull facts about US nuclear weapons

I'm not trying to say that I belive this guy and that all the sh!ts gonna hit the fan over the next few days but only time will tell and it does seem very coincidental

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have heard a lot of people talk about coast to coast. I have not been able to find this radio show. When and where can I listen to it? I would realy like to hear this guy for myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You can listen for free. Go here and register to listen to the shows. They will NOT spam you.
The show comes on (this station) at 10pm (Arizona time)

www.kfyi.com...

ps..Dr Turi is not always on the show...You want to listen to Coast to Coast at 10pm

Otherwise go to the Coasttocoastam.com website and click on affiliates.
There you will have tons of stations if you wish to listen by radio.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, not that i want anything to go wrong, but i'm waiting.

Maybe this time he will be wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Florida police certainly has made news with their staging ID checks...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Looks like he was quite full of it for this prediction!

Now 9-3. Oh yeah

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
oh what a dissapointment. The man goes and makes a liar out of me

Sorry, but he's been right on before.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of psychics, but look at it this way, he might've gotten the year wrong?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join