It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, how are you today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Stephanie, I'm 15 years old living in southern California. Umm..I guess you could look at my signature (if it shows up) to see my attitude on posting. Keeping peace is my first priority. Before I registered I was checking out the site and some of the posts, as I would think you did, I would see individuals who posted their opinion and being very rude about it and others who would post their opinion but look at the other side of the story. Since I didn't look at a lot of posts, and earlier in the year, hopefully there aren't a lot of the first kind of people I mentioned in these threads anymore.

I love dragons and the paranormal. I also love to draw and play intruments. At school, I play the xylophone, but I usually get wierd stares when I say that. People at my high school don't really like to support their band. Lets see, I'm starting a mural in my bedroom. On one of my walls, I'm going to paint a jaguar from a poster I got from the zoo. ( It's really cool!) Ummm. I love getting emails, and u2u's so contact me wherever, whenever if you'd like. Just please don't spam, though I doubt that anyone here would do that. I'm sorry, is this too long to post? I guess I should wrap it up real quick then. Hi.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi Stephanie. I feel like I'm about 3,879 years old - and I'm a water dragon in Chinese astrology.

If anyone is rude to you, just ignore them. If they don't quit, u2u a mod.

I hope you make some podcasts - using your own music.

Welcome,

sofi

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi Stephanie welcome to ATS. You should check out the Member Art board

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the help. I'll be sure to check out the art section!

Sorry Sofi, but I don't know how to do that yet, so as soon as I can figure it out, I'll post one.

[edit on 11/7/2005 by Dragon Traveler]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm very well thank you Stephanie.

Welcome to ATS, let me know if I can assist you with anything while you get comfortable with the discussion board.
Again welcome....

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Steph,
Glad to see you here.
Our cops thrive on the blood of idiots; just point them in the right direction and watch them drink.

Be sure to check out the pod cast stuff, and let us hear your playing!

TC

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm a wood dragon myself...

Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Welcome Stephanie

it's truly refreshing to see one so young with a good head on her shoulders, helps me believe our youth are not all doomed
hehe

jokes aside, enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hi stephanie, check your u2u's

Enjoy your stay, and i agree that it's refreshing to see you exploring this field at a genrally young age

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you so much! Compliments are always loved, same as jokes. Thanks Mirthful Me for all the links you have provided for me. I will enjoy my stay, and hopefully record some of my playing for anyone who wants to hear.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I hate it when you check your u2u's, type a long and detailed response, click send, then realise you can't send u2us to other people until 20 posts and all that you typed is gone. Don't you?

Sorry Arawn...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've always liked dragons.

Even my latest Avatar is semi-dragon related (mortal kombat is dragon obsessed).

So everyone's saying what kind of dragon they are... how do I find out what kind I am?

Anyways don't stress the 20 post thing, before you know it you'll have 500 and counting. This place is addictive.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Haha i didn't even know u had to make 20...dear me, im new aswell and ive done above 20 already...yikey yikes !

lol no worries Stephanie...take it easy and keep up that art ! Not too much though or you will have paint coming outa your ears ! Hehe

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Haha. I have never painted on my own ( like with free time) so hopefully my ears will be spared.
I am more of a pencil sketch/digital coloring person.

Well, Djarums, there's no test so to say. For most people it comes in a gut feeling, dream, vision, etc.
I think I am a dragon with wings, I am brownish gold, with wings. That's all I know right now. You're right. It is addicting! I've been on all day looking through different forums!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Paranormal section 4 teh win !!!

Vallhals section about her ghosts in her house got me to this site...20 odd pages of classic debate about her ghosts....Class

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I tried to post a topic about OOBE or Astral Travel....anyone here reading this thread who can u2u me about help yanking me out? I will try to project again by myself tonight.

Pretty please? With whipped cream and cherrys on top?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
AH so so so so so so young!!! what are u doing here my dear? is the world so crazy that a fifteen year old girl must seek out a board like this? if so,oh my! i hope you can learn from us and i hope your mind is open and i hope that you truly know that you can be you and (insert explective here!) what everyone else says!!! i was the same way,as a weird 15 year old. u2u me if u need any info on astral stuff,ghost hunting,ot female questions in general.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
* laughs * I have heard that so so many times.
Yet, I am one of those rare girls that tend to be down to earth and see through stupid fads. ( Like those girls who are whores in middle school) Sadly this has definately crushed my social life which led me to stick with the paranormal. I feel like I can relate to it a lot more than everyday life.

Actually, to be quite honest, I have been with this site for who knows how long, creeping along in the shadows reading about hoaxs and new technological advancments and anything else that might be interesting.

Sorry, I'd love to u2u you Psychosgirl, but I just joined today, and have not reached the required amount of posts, yet. So until then, I can talk through the threads. Again, sorry.

I have tried ghost hunting many a time, only to be let down several times. I started a thread ( as stated earlier ) asking any adept Astral Traveler if they could maybe help me. I think the thread is in the paranormal studies thread or here. You can post there if you want or email me at my address. Check it here.

Hope to talk to you again soon!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi Stephanie!
What part of S. Cal. are you from? I'm originally from there too!
I grew up in LA, Westchester, Playa Del Rey area! I now live in the greater Seattle area.
Welcome to ATS/BTS/PTS!!
Hope to talk to you agian sometime.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi Just me 2! I am not giving out specifications to where I live for safety reasons, but I am near the L.A area. I hope to see you sometime again, too!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join