It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, how are you today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ahh welcome young Stephanie to the board that is ATS.

I hope you fancy your stay here is ATS with all of it's connivance, mystery, and concealment.

One can get a fourtenight of education in a single session while browsing the topics at this exquisite website.

Do not be disheartened to ask for advice or ATS web-nourishment from time to time. There are many fine souls among us here that will be more than willing to help.

I feel I summed it up best in my opening post :

Thank you ever so much for welcoming me into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen myself an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that I live up to great expectations placed upon me, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

In other words Stephanie W E L C O M E.

- One Man Short!

[edit on 9-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
cme ghost hunt with me baby,and i'll show you some stuff!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I am not giving out specifications to where I live for safety reasons, but I am near the L.A area. I hope to see you sometime again, too!

Hi Stephanie,
I don't blame you! That is very smart!
Hope you enjoy yourself on this website! Be warned, it is very addicting and time consuming!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon Traveler
Yet, I am one of those rare girls that tend to be down to earth and see through stupid fads. ( Like those girls who are whores in middle school)

lol I love her!!!

Stephanie, I hope if I ever have a lil girl she is like U at 15 because U sound just like me when I was

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses!
That compliment help raise my self esteem, thanks ImJaded!

All the help is greatly appreciated, I'd love to go ghost hunting, but right now my sched's full up, and I've never met you in person(unless you can ghost hunt through the internet) I don't know if I can. Sorry.

Yes, I have limits on what I can give out on the internet, because you never know who's watching...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi Steph,

Me and my m8 r 15 too. We're from NZ yo. We love learning about the truth, conspiracies....anything really, that we don't learn at school ('cos school is so boring).My friend draws little blue piggys. Cool ay. And of course the future is not doomed. i personally, will change it. let ppl know whats happening. Hey, guess whats cool about this site? Yep, u didn't guess it. Its that there are so many different views. It makes it easier to decide 4 ureself what u believe 2 b true or false.

Laterz...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
man, how do u get points?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluffy
man, how do u get points?

Hi there FLUFF...here is a very good (a little sarcastic but good ) thread on the art of amassing points on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy point pounding!

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi ho Dragon Traveler!

WELCOME to ATS!

MirthfulMe shared with you the BEST advise any new person can need....thats the ENTIRE cool school of ATS posting and not that long of a read....once your in the know, your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
no,can't ghost hunt over the net. i live in the "bloody hunting ground." lots of great ghosts around here. i'd love to take you out and show you a special covered bridge that has lots of activity. if you are really into ghost hunting most states have a chapter of ghost hunters....look them up and see if you can tag along one night.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nice post Fluffy! You get points by posting on threads or making your own thread, but One Man Short of Manhood got to your question first.

Nce to meet you, theRiverGoddess, you're known throughout ATS for your plea for AP and probably the longest thread to stay up! Congrats on that! Thanks for welcoming me, hope to talk to you again soon!

I'd LOVE to go ghost hunting with you Psychosgirl! Just one problem, I'm not in the same city! But if given the chance, I'd take it. Thanks for the advice about local ghost hunting groups!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join