It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Researchers needed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

again, any photographs, scales, tissue samples, "foot" prints, audio, video, shelters, dung, eggs, any physical evidence at all ?

or is this 100% based on stories and myth and legend ?

The purpose of this thread is to get researchers together. There are plenty of other threads for your type of "contribution".

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
physical evidence is always scarce in the ET and mythological being type discussion, Sure we found Bigfoot prints, but that's probably all we'll find.

We never found physcial evidence of the Grey but still they are the accepted ET in UFOlogy next to Nordics...

At the very least we can look at the historic reports of Reptilians and modern reports as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

again, any photographs, scales, tissue samples, "foot" prints, audio, video, shelters, dung, eggs, any physical evidence at all ?

or is this 100% based on stories and myth and legend ?

The evidence ranges from writings to physical depictions crafted of them to reports of encounters with them to even proported photos of some. My question to you is,would you believe a photograph of one if you saw it?

show me the pictures, and I'll let ya know

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm getting deeper in the research. This will need some time to pull together. I hope any delays will be ok with the Research Forum rules. These guys aren't easy to track.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 11/12/2005 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I can help out, I think this is an interesting topic. I have done somewhat extensive reading on the subject and I think I can contribute. I cant promise a lot, because I dont know how much 'a lot' would be in this kind of thing. Im just willing to help.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Im in...here is a post I just made on the Reptiles:
/b9exn

Be advised that some call this crazy stuff, and no amount of evidence will ever convince them otherwise....I'll get back. MM

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist
The evidence ranges from writings to physical depictions crafted of them to reports of encounters with them to even proported photos of some. My question to you is,would you believe a photograph of one if you saw it?

show me the pictures, and I'll let ya know

A google search for "photo" and "reptilian" should get you at least a couple of photos. Though like most requests for photos about such things I doubt they would be believed anyway irregardless of quality. Rendering it a mystery as to why people even ask for them in the first place.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
so the research y'all doing amounts to google searches ?

any field trips ?

any interviews with witnesses ?

any examination of material evidence ?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
(in a hushed tone with Australian accent)

We're tracking the elusive draco reptilian. Thought my some to be the most deadly of known extra-terrestrials. Krikey! Look at the size of that conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The winged draco are the royal line of the reptillans.they were first created by a race of birds,who mixed there dna with a reptile species which was evolving on there planet.This cross between dna became know as the winged serpent or the draco.theres a race of reptillans now on earth,but they are in control by a group of beings from sirus b

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I can help in several ways, though I'm not sure who to contact directly to share what I have to offer.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Damn, so much interest for this project, I need to make a list now!

IMO the more the better but I hope the mods will be Ok with such a massive project.

I think we have more than enough people to start a research project now, let's agree on the primary goals here:

GOALS:

The goal is to proof (or provide hard-evidence) or disproof the existance of Reptillian beings, if plausible, determine how they evovled and where they are from, otherwise if not plausible, determine why such stories took place in the first place.

PURPOSE:

We all heard many stories within UFOlogy that they exist and some completely deny the possibility of their existance, let's once and for all bring a strong case pointing towards them existing or not based on the plausibility of their existance, this could be attempted to be proven by field-trips by our members to collect evidence, if this doesn't provide the wanted evidence and/or proof further research should be done investigated abduction cases and the ones involved (possibly evaluating them in their credibility), investigation of sightings should be done as well, possibly have field trips to these hotspots, possibly alledged sites like Dulce.

RESEARCH GUIDELINES:

Serious research only, No Hearsay or personal theories and/or hypothesis, updates per members should be around once per week.

MEMBERS:

-Spreadthetruth
-Arm Of Geddon
-shorty
-TevashSzat
-street_fighter
-sylvrshadow
-magnito_student
-Unplugged
-FEMA
-CloudlessKnight
-All Seeing Eye

Others willing to contribute in other ways:
-Redmage, he is "game" for expeditions, esspecially in Iowa when I move down there, findings will be posted in the research thread ofcourse, only if it's anything of interest.
-LizardsAmok, he surely will provide links for research and he could share his own alledged account with the Reptillians, i'm still uncertain about his credibility.
-SniperBanshee, a member of this site and my wife, she probably wont post personally due to her MS but she is willing to share her own accounts with strange reptillian beings visiting her in the night.

If we all agree on this i'll make the thread for it in the research forum.

If you don't have your Scholar status, please get it ASAP, you need it to participate, U2U Advisor for more details.

Thank you all for your interest!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
1 Example and there are many more that are spookier

I'm looking @ the picture right now.By the looks of it,if ya'll can see it,there is a green color between George's nose and lips,some scales on the chin, and another green color on his forehead.

Looks suspisious...

[edit on 14-11-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
These links should help with our research... :

angelfire.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

[edit on 14-11-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi All,

GrOuNd_ZeRo-- sounds great to me! I have sent a U2U to ADVISOR and I am waiting for a reply. Did you get that link I sent to you via U2U last week dealing with all things reptillian? If not, let me know and I will post it here. It has so much information it is almost mind-boggling!!
I think it will be great for our research.

I was wondering if you wanted some of us to focus on certain aspects of the project, like the history, sightings, visual descriptions, etc. of reptillian beings. I have been skimming a few write-ups and it seems as though the "idea" or "concept" of the existance of these beings has been around for a long time. (Some even claim a pre-historical exsitance.)

I have also done some reading about a part of our brain called the "reptillian brain". I wanted to see why it would be referred to as "reptillian" of all things. (Why not primal, or basic, or something along those lines?) I have found a few articles which medically speaking, say that it is the part of our brain that deals with fear, survival and basic instincts. However, one article talked about how it was so similar in shape and function to reptiles that it is assumed some biological link must have occured eons ago. (I still have some more sites to read about that one!
)

I also have a list of sites that I found with more information for us to look into. I can post them here if you like, or I can wait until we have an assigned research forum. Just let me know ok!?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It sounds good.

My initial research posts will be on the history of sightings.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'll start the thread later, i'm a little too tired so I rather not try to make that thread until I can concentrate...for right now i'll just go to bed...play games, etc...

then i'll focus on our green little friends (sorry i'm a bit odd feeling today, must be the full moon)

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Annunaki-rahab-nibiru-3600 year orbit-Mardak-tiamat-enki-summerians- www.geocities.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story goes on and takes you to a time when the Annunaki began to intermarry with the new enhanced Adams and later to the time of a world wide flood, from which only a few survived. These Annunaki were considered gods to the Sumerians.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But who were they? Did they really come from Nibiru? All this seems like a science fiction story. Let's look at the Bible and see if there is any clues as to how all this fits together.
The planet Nibiru was known to the Babylonians as Mardak. It was named after there national god. the Hebrew name for this deity is Baal. Ah, there’s a name we have heard before.
But what of the Annunaki. Well the name in Sumerian means “ Those who from heaven to earth came.” They were also know as the Anakim, and in Hebrew as the Nefilim. “Those who were cast down from heaven.”
In the Sumerian language, the term Annunaki meant "from heaven who came to earth"
The Watchers were known as the Annunaki, or the heroes of old, men of reknown as mentioned in Genesis 6:4.
ISA 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
ISA 14:13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.*
ISA 14:14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
ISA 14:15 But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Research Thread has started!!!

If you are a scholar, contribute as soon as you have some research done.

Linky

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am very qualified to do research in this area. However, I must ask a few questions:

1) What is the nature of the research? Doc.s - No problem. Audio - No problem. Video - A little bit of a challenge, but I have very good sources who can assist in accumulating what is out there. The post-production end is already covered. I own a professional recording studio.

2) How is the research data/findings to be used? For example, do you plan to post it on the web or publicize it through alternative types of media distribution? Are you writing a book or movie script? Do you work for the "government?" Be honest. I'll know.

3) What do you hope to gain (besides the TRUTH) from "finding out" what has been going on here for thousands of years? It's an extremely dangerous topic to delve into, unless you "look in the right places" and can learn to "sleep with your eyes open!"

I have been doing independent field investigations for a long time, and I'm still here to respond to your request, so I must be doing something correctly. I can offer you some interesting facts to back up my claims, once you have replied to the above questions. Don't be offended - just watching my back...and yours!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join