It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Researchers needed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Unfortunatly i'm not really in a major ET sighting place, we have had a bunch of UFO's here (with F-16's chasing it I believe) but never many ET sightings or abductions as far as I know, I'll be moving to Iowa soon though if all goes well so I could do more field work there.

Varginha huh? i'll look that up...i'll start with ATS, thanks

BTW, Reptoids.com is a pretty decent site for research on this subject.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi All,

I would be happy to help with this project. I believe it will prove intersting and fun. (For me at least.
)

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
What research is left for us, aside from real field work? The only thing I could actually think of that would even remotely resemble progress would be for a team to track down and attempt to find these alleged reptilians...

I think it would be enormous progress just to get people to realize that they weren't created by David Icke.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes, David Icke is not very credible, and definitly not the origin of these theories...I have heard of reptilians long before icke...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't have any particular issues with Icke's credibility since having read his work I've seen how researched it is. But the reptilians are always misattributed to him as though he someone started the studies. And when people think this it shows how little they know about the subject before they start making out-of-place and uninformed comments.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've always had trouble picturing what a Reptilian could look like and that's always made it a problem in believing in their exsistance. Giant lizards i find hard to imagine. Humans may not have the biggest brain or the most efficient bodies but we do have one of the best designs, surely higher intelligence would be based of a similar 'Divine Proportion' as most of nature is.

But then i dusted off the old VHS tapes and found The Last Starfighter - (which IMHO is one of the best sci-fi space films post Star Wars/Star Trak which didn't just try to rip off what had already been done before it.)

Anyone remember the character called Grig? The friendly reptilian who co-piloted with the human in the 'final fight'.
www.moviepropking.com...

Then look at the "Blue Planet Book" - which is a very very detailed look at the secret UFO/Human history by the government - could be true, could be fiction, could be a mix of both but either way, it's VERY detailed.

On one of the pages it has this 'photo':

Is this what the 'Reptilians' look like? Not far from humans but not giant lizards either. Was the charactor 'Grig' yet another sutble step toward disclosure?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have heard from an Abductee they look more like Komodo Dragons on hind legs...

The more Human like Reptoids are probably Grey Hybrids?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
From what I've read there are two different reptilian races.

One is the subterranean species from the "Lacerta Files" fame. Supposedly, a peaceful race that wishes not to be involved with human affairs.

The second is the off-world reptilian race. These are allegedly from Orion and are in the astral plane. Energy beings or as I affectionately call them, Ghost Aliens. Same place the Nordics are. These are supposed to be the ones that started human religions, are our "gods" in the bible, started the occult, influenced the illuminati, seek human domination, etc etc.

With the first, there may be some chance at finding a cave entrance and being chased out by them. The second would be difficult not only because they are in a separate plane but because the bulk of them haven't arrived yet. The beach head that was created in '48 (by the Greys) may have some of the lower echelons of this reptilian race specifically to hold down the fort till reinforcements arrive. But what human has access to the lower levels of the underground bases to verify? And are the stories from the underground bases actual reptilians or are they the nephalim?

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here is a photo of an alleged astral reptilian.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here are a couple drawings of what a "Lacerta" reptilian may look like.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
so

with all of these researchers hard at work, is there one teeny tiny scrap of evidence to be found ?

one ?

audio, video, hair, scales, footprints, .....

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here are two pictures of the Varginha extraterrestrial, based on numerous testimonies :

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so

with all of these researchers hard at work, is there one teeny tiny scrap of evidence to be found ?

one ?

And if by some chance an independent researcher somehow managed to venture up to a large and possibly man-eating reptilian who likely does not want to be photographed and photgraph him without being killed before the picture was distributed,you would believe it?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Arm Of Geddon, I think you are absolutely right here IMHO.

The Terran Reptilians are the good guys and I think some might be aligned with the Human Nordics.

But that's the point of a research project, to find out exactly what the truth is or atleast get a very good impression.

Whatever our personal theories are or what the Theories are of people like Icke is irrelevant, we need to find out what eye witnesses saw, go beyond speculation and enter the realm of truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
GrOuNd_ZeRo

Actually, those aren't my personal theories. They are based on the Lacerta and Dulce files. Beyond these two I don't know of any other eye-witness accounts. Nor do I have any idea how to go about getting any more information than I already possess. All leads so far have produced nothing.

My real question at this point is; are we concentrating on both reptilian races or just one?

Then the obvious question after that; how do we go about getting additional information?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hmmm. The idea of terran reptoids is based on the theory that they are evolved dinosaurs. Given that Darwinian style evolution to date appears to be much more myth than reality I'm sure both classes of reptoids are one in the same. It's long since been written that these beings from above went underground.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would like to contribute to this but it wont be in the literal sense. Some researchers have claimed that these are entities and not necessarily physical creatures, that inhabit people or what some call posession. I will show in some photos what I mean soon. You will see a reptilian nature expressing itself through various humans. I have seen Bush jr personally change demeanor in this way and its quite spooky. I have almost seen him communicate as if by telepathy. I sometimes wonder if seeing him transfer to a green scaled monster would be easier than actually seeing the strange demeanor im referring to.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
1 Example and there are many more that are spookier

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

so

one ?

And if by some chance an independent researcher somehow managed to venture up to a large and possibly man-eating reptilian who likely does not want to be photographed and photgraph him without being killed before the picture was distributed,you would believe it?

again, any photographs, scales, tissue samples, "foot" prints, audio, video, shelters, dung, eggs, any physical evidence at all ?

or is this 100% based on stories and myth and legend ?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

again, any photographs, scales, tissue samples, "foot" prints, audio, video, shelters, dung, eggs, any physical evidence at all ?

or is this 100% based on stories and myth and legend ?

The evidence ranges from writings to physical depictions crafted of them to reports of encounters with them to even proported photos of some. My question to you is,would you believe a photograph of one if you saw it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join