It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Researchers needed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's just harmless research for ATS' member's interest, it will be in the sake of truth, if you are interested in making a documentry, i'm all for it lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

cool, about time someone "grabed the bull by the horns".Are you looking for people who have had numerous experiences with the "REPS"?Or are you just looking for researchers,Just wondering...
Gavin6

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Theres alot of members on here who say they live in the Dulce area. Do we have any on the team?

A nice little documentation around that area with a camera would be great, especially if anyone can take shots of those supposed suspicious 'vents' in the middle of the woods.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I hope this is the right place to add this, I recently received a copy of Manly P. Hall's Secret Teachings Of All Ages - I haven't had a chance to read the book properly yet, but in the center of which are several brilliant reproductions of allegorical images.

One that especially caught my eye was one of Hermes conquering the reptillian God Typhon.

Here's the very image I found from Google images:

What I found interesting was the text that explained the image, I'll quote it here:

Hermes, as the personification of Universal Wisdom, is here depicted with his foot upon the back of Typhon, the vanquished dragon of ignorance and perversion. To the Egyptian initiates Typhon, the devourer of souls, signified the lower world which swallows up the spiritual nature of the individual who, being imperfect, is forced to descend from the higher spheres and be reborn into the physical universe.

This to me sounded a lot like what David Icke talks about in his last book, Infinite Love Is The Only Truth.... - Where Mr. Icke describes a scenario where the Reptillians are controlled/led by higher (demonic/spiritual/4th dimensional) forces, and relates the quantum theory of the holographic universe to his long held belief in the Reptillian elite. In short the holographic universe is a projection to imprison consciousness in a physical world, created by these higher forces, which akin to a blackhole of negative/fearful energy, and it feeds of the negative/fearful energy exerted by consciousness trapped in the physical world (consciousness held in physical 'reality' by DNA - i.e. US, from 'birth' to 'death').

David Icke's only sources of this idea seem to be a relayed information from other sources, such as the Zulu shamen Credo Mutwah and a peyote-induced trip he undertook whilst in South America - So In understand that David Icke isn't regarded as a credible source, but he is one of the most, if not the most, prominent supporter of the Reptillian theory - So I thought it was interesting that Icke's theories seem to talley with this Ancient stories/allegories of a Reptillian creature entrapping human consciousness in the physical world.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I hope this is the right place to add this, I recently received a copy of Manly P. Hall's Secret Teachings Of All Ages - I haven't had a chance to read the book properly yet, but in the center of which are several brilliant reproductions of allegorical images.

One that especially caught my eye was one of Hermes conquering the reptillian God Typhon.

Here's the very image I found from Google images:

What I found interesting was the text that explained the image, I'll quote it here:

Hermes, as the personification of Universal Wisdom, is here depicted with his foot upon the back of Typhon, the vanquished dragon of ignorance and perversion. To the Egyptian initiates Typhon, the devourer of souls, signified the lower world which swallows up the spiritual nature of the individual who, being imperfect, is forced to descend from the higher spheres and be reborn into the physical universe.

This to me sounded a lot like what David Icke talks about in his last book, Infinite Love Is The Only Truth.... - Where Mr. Icke describes a scenario where the Reptillians are controlled/led by higher (demonic/spiritual/4th dimensional) forces, and relates the quantum theory of the holographic universe to his long held belief in the Reptillian elite. In short the holographic universe is a projection to imprison consciousness in a physical world, created by these higher forces, which akin to a blackhole of negative/fearful energy, and it feeds of the negative/fearful energy exerted by consciousness trapped in the physical world (consciousness held in physical 'reality' by DNA - i.e. US, from 'birth' to 'death').

David Icke's only sources of this idea seem to be a relayed information from other sources, such as the Zulu shamen Credo Mutwah and a peyote-induced trip he undertook whilst in South America - So In understand that David Icke isn't regarded as a credible source, but he is one of the most, if not the most, prominent supporter of the Reptillian theory - So I thought it was interesting that Icke's theories seem to talley with this Ancient stories/allegories of a Reptillian creature entrapping human consciousness in the physical world.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by VelvetSplash]

Bad place dude.lol. If ur looking 4 the place 2 submit this info in, go 2 the Research Forum and go 2 "Reptilian Researchers Project" as soon as u see it. That is all.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Let's follow up this thread.

I like Reptilians, they are aliens having good soul, they are up to something good with us, humans. But how can we ever get close enough to Reptilians? Do they really want to come and speak with the humans?

I really mean, what would anybody want from a higher species with lots of knowledge?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
Bad place dude.lol. If ur looking 4 the place 2 submit this info in, go 2 the Research Forum and go 2 "Reptilian Researchers Project" as soon as u see it. That is all.

Yes, I did try that first of all, but I presume you have to be part of the research team to post there? Since I couldn't make my post in that particular thread - I thought this one was the next best thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Then y don't u U2U Ground Zero to tell him that u wanna join?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join