It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor: My theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by dreamseeker

After saying that and then reading that you are just bored and looking for fun, I think you have a misconception about ATS. This is not a "lets make stuff up" forum. I'm starting to think you don't want to be here long.

You have no sense of humour or fun at all, do you?

Boring

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
come on now I even make fun of myself. lol. I can't be 100% serious when I read about this subject sorry.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
back to good old john. I have been researching this and have been for a while now. I have seen pictures and some look real others fake. I have not made up my mind completely but I think it was a clever marketing scheme

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
hmm,
or maybe Dreamseeker IS Titor, trying to throw us off the scent

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
...and then y coputer froze just as I was going to expand on my reply but now it is back up and running I cannot remember what I was going to say!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well the election will be here in no time. And although I don't want Bush to win and am voting for Kerry, Bush is still going to win

And while the elction will be stolen for a second time everyone will cry and bitch about it, but not one single american will be brave enough to actually rise up and do something about it. My friends, the reason the government has gotten away with so many unfair and immoral acts is because the citizens of our nation no longer respond to it with violence. You can debate and boycott and this and that all you want, but noone will listen until someone gets hurt. And that is why humans have wars, because people are not afraid of words but of action. So when this injustice takes place again in November, who will join up with me to get some serious messages across?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OK, John Titor said he was living with his parents in this time and the John of this time is 2 years old.

How the hell did he convince his parents that he was their grown up 2 year old son from the freaking future????

BS

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Shmigoli]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have my doubts about John Titor, but I would like to tell you about another supposed instance of time travel that makes a lot more sense to me, and could be true.
I read about this in a series of books written in Spanish by JJ Benitez, called Trojan Horse (Caballo de Troya). The books allege that the USAF conducted time travel expeditions in the year 1973. One of the missions was to go back in time to witness the last days of Jesus on earth and his execution. The books are fascinating. At the very least, it is some of the best fiction I have ever read. But it could be true, and if this is true, we are talking big time conspiracy. Anyone ever heard about this? Unfortunately, the books were never published in English.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How did John Titor know that we would not find WMDs in iraq? That is outside the bounds of normal prognostication circa 2001.

An interesting thought about Titor (if I understand Multiple World Theory) is that his very presence in our world makes our chances of skewing our particular timeline away from nuclear war pretty darn good. There were countless billions of alternate-earths Titor could have visited within his "2% divergence" that were not ours, in which case (on those earths) there would be NOBODY speaking of civil war in 2005. Our world is special because he visted. Not to mention that his presence supposedly stopped Y2K from being the disaster that it was in those other "2% divergent" worlds.

Frankly, the Y2K thing is the sticking point for me. On the scales of my judgement, Titor's foresight cannot make me buy that Y2K was a global catastrophe in other timelines. Civil war in America seems a stretch but if "Osama" makes good on his threat to use atomic weapons on US soil, I would not place (1) martial law and (2) numerical registration/implantation/vaccination beyond the believable results. Such a thing might be seen by a fair percentage of Americans as some sort of divine call to arms or whatever.

In any case, even if Titor was real, our lack of Y2K (due to his visit) would give us time to discuss the issues he raised and therefore 'skew' our own world into unimagined directions quite different from Titor's future.

Finally, if Titor was real, why the heck would he want to visit himself in 2001 and then blab all about it over the internet? Isn't it obvious to such a 'Super-Soldier of Da Future' that his posts would cause hell for his parents, child-self and loved ones? Wouldn't he instead just visit them, kiss them, and leave? Since Titor said the nuclear war was "a good thing", he really has contempt for his 'otherself' in this timeline by publicly condemning them to a lifetime of spooks on their trail.

So much for his "moral-superiority" excuse for not revealing the big disasters.

sp

[edit on 4-1-2005 by smallpeeps]

[edit on 4-1-2005 by smallpeeps]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join