It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is england the real home for the nwo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i think it is getting far to obvious.

evidence is everywhere.

will the uk be a good place to be, will we control the world?

or a bad place to be, we will be the first to be controlled?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
England is defo not the HQ of the NWO it is the US why because the US is the most heavily defended country both in Technology and Dollar input. If I was going to run the New World Order it would be fom their. But this is only my opinion. Captain Pugwash fan.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bates
i think it is getting far to obvious.

evidence is everywhere.

will the uk be a good place to be, will we control the world?

or a bad place to be, we will be the first to be controlled?

What evidence do you have to back up this statement? I've heard nore seen anything that would lead me to think that it would be even remotely accurate.

Why on earth do you think that the UK would control the world, or even think that the UK would be the first controlled?

Iraq for example is a nation that is already controlled. Yeah the US lets them fight over the specs of their constitution and what it intels but do you think we would have let them have suddam hussien part 2? NO. If we had we wouldn't still be their and would just let the islamic extremists to take it back over.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Royal Family of England, namely Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor, (who are, in fact, descendants of the German arm of European Royalty - the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family - changed the name to Windsor in 1914), are high level players in the oligarchy which controls the upper strata of the NWO. The decision making nerve centers of this effort are in London (especially the City of London), Basel Switzerland, and Brussels (NATO headquarters).

The United Nations, along with all the agencies working under the UN umbrella, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), are full time players in this scheme. Similarly, NATO is a military tool of the NWO.

Don't worry about the Freemasonry, Illuminati, etc.

The real societies to fear are the truely secret societies, like The Pilgrims Society. Also others such as English Speaking Union, and possibly the Atlantic Council of US.

You don't even hear of the "The Pilgrim Society" anymore but don't worry.. they are still very active. It's scary people don't even talk about them (or know about them) and only stick with Masons, etc when this society is under their very nose and powerful.

Take a look at this thread I created HERE

[edit on 3-11-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The new world order must be a worldwide organisation you would have me believe its a whites only club. Do you really think china and other countries would not slightly object to it. A world order has to have bases in other countries (other than western) - whats the proof there or is it the old war will win the day.

Maybe we should change it to the New Western Order.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Rubbish?

I think not...

I keep the N.W.O. in my back garden, in a shed.

There are 5 of them, Simon and Infinite are both members and on this site. I give them food and access to the internet and they are happy plotting to take over the World.

I even clean them out once a week...

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Pedantic perhaps, but do we mean England, or do we mean the uk ?
(That's a deliberate use of capitalisation too).

new topics

top topics

join