It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidance behind the meaning of crop circles? you be the judge.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaker
Personally I don't think that cropcircles are any more communication than our artwork is. Yes, there is communication there, however if we are having visitors why not communicate either in one of our many languages or even with mathematics? They would've had plenty of information by now to have learned enough about us to communicate effectively.

Then again, this could just be one of those intergalactice "space punks" that go out and graffiti planets...

Did you watch the video that was at the start of the thread?

One of the formations on the 2nd video is in response to one of our out going messages.

Also some of the other messages is supposed to have been made in ASCII ( computer language ) sending a message.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
What do these have anything to do with aliens? Who cares if that picture is moving, it has nothing to do with crop circles. Yes I see how the design is similar, but saying that it moves so it must be created by aliens? Who ever said crop circles appeared to move?

It has everything to do with crop circles. People on this forum have no understanding of math and the art behind math. People simply look at these crop circles and state 'aliens did them'. Hum bug! WHy? Because people on this forum have very poor math skills/analytical thinking.

How can you be 100% sure they were all created by humans? Have you met every single creator of all of these? Have all the creators came out and told you they made these?

I do not need to meet the artist. I have seen Botocelli paintings but I have never met Botocelli! Haven't you ever been bored in math class and created Ninja Turtles on your graphing calculator? There is a math behind these designs using a Cartesian plane. And these desings are wimpy compared to anything with i in the equation (complex numbers). At least from what I can understand.

Your agruement really doesn't have any relevance. Its one thing to be able to make something like this on a computer, but a completetly different task when you would try to do this blindly in a field. Also doing it with exploding nodes, stalks not bending, land becoming permanently dry beneath, changes in EM readings... Oh, and all of this within a few hours.

You really do not think do you? Do the artist need to see where they are going? They already have a point of refernce, they are not blind. They have also planned this out ahead of time, I would assume. You and just about everyone else seem to think that this was done on the spot! LOL! These people could have been planning this for years for all we know.

Exploding nodes? Permanently dry? Find some evidence and then let's discuss.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is a link, half way down they show the difference between man made (bent stalks) and "Natural" occurring circles (exploded nodes).

www.cropcircles.net...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj
Here is a link, half way down they show the difference between man made (bent stalks) and "Natural" occurring circles (exploded nodes).

www.cropcircles.net...

there are kids on this site, please refrain from references to exploding nodes

anyway, this is like pattersons bigfoot film for me. I'm on the fence. There are obvious hoaxes, and then you get the stalks that are bent in an unnatural way, and some weird readings at the sites. I lean towards the theories that they are actually a way for a terrestrial being to communicate with ET's, in other words someone is making them here for them to see, not the other way around

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Taken from paranormal.about.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">paranormal.about.com

Dried ground. The soil beneath crop circles often appears inexplicably dehydrated, even after heavy rain.

Elongated nodes. Joseph E. Mason at "Arguments Against the Hoax Theory of Crop Circles" says that there is a distinct difference between crops that are bent in genuine circles and those bent by hoaxers. With photos to support his claim, Mason says: "The bent node of the plant from inside a [genuine] crop formation is elongated yet undamaged. Plant stems bent by people via mechanical means appear damaged and do not have the elongated nodes."

Bent unbendable plants. Some plants just should not be able to be bent, say some researchers. "Crop circle formations often appear in canola (oil seed rape) fields," says Joseph Mason. "This plant has a consistency like celery. If the stalk is bent more than about 45-degrees, it snaps apart. Yet, in a 'genuine' crop circle formation, the stalks are often bent flat at 90-degrees. No botanist or other scientist has been able to explain this, nor has it ever been duplicated by a human being."

If you can logically explain all of these, then you made a believer out of me that all crop circles are faked. I would really like to see your taking one the ones that even scientists could not explain and/or recreate.

More evidence of blown nodes and others found here...

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

Taken from paranormal.about.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">paranormal.about.com

Dried ground. The soil beneath crop circles often appears inexplicably dehydrated, even after heavy rain.

Elongated nodes. Joseph E. Mason at "Arguments Against the Hoax Theory of Crop Circles" says that there is a distinct difference between crops that are bent in genuine circles and those bent by hoaxers. With photos to support his claim, Mason says: "The bent node of the plant from inside a [genuine] crop formation is elongated yet undamaged. Plant stems bent by people via mechanical means appear damaged and do not have the elongated nodes."

Bent unbendable plants. Some plants just should not be able to be bent, say some researchers. "Crop circle formations often appear in canola (oil seed rape) fields," says Joseph Mason. "This plant has a consistency like celery. If the stalk is bent more than about 45-degrees, it snaps apart. Yet, in a 'genuine' crop circle formation, the stalks are often bent flat at 90-degrees. No botanist or other scientist has been able to explain this, nor has it ever been duplicated by a human being."

If you can logically explain all of these, then you made a believer out of me that all crop circles are faked. I would really like to see your taking one the ones that even scientists could not explain and/or recreate.

More evidence of blown nodes and others found here...

www.greatdreams.com...

I have asked this before but I never got responses, but I'll say it again. How does that crap prove aliens made crop circles? Could you all have worse analytical minds than me?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I have asked this before but I never got responses, but I'll say it again. How does that crap prove aliens made crop circles? Could you all have worse analytical minds than me?

It doesn't prove that ETs made them, but it also puts a lot of doubt to the theory that humans are capable of doing all of the aforementioned things. Especially when scientists try to recreate a few of the circumstances and were unable.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Crop Circles originated from hoaxers. It's a known fact that the area with the most crop cirlces is the south east of England.
That is because too friends Doug Bower and David Chorley decided to pull a prank after a pint down thier local.

Every friday night they went out to local fields and farms and used planks of wood with a rope on either end and there foot on the stick (sorry i cant explain it very well) and they went out a few times a week to preform their "hobby" of fooling people.

As their work became more and more popular other people around the globe started to duplicate the to mens work, as well as other "alien landing sites" popping up around the country and media and government's started to get involved, one reason that caused there hoaxs to come to an end was the fact that governments were spending tax payers money in investigating these shapes.

But finally, their trickery came to an end when Doug's wife had been noticing the car's milage had been increaing more than she had been driving it, so she confrounted Doug. He had to tell her the truth for fear of ruining his marriage. After telling his wife he had to come out with the secret to the world and he did so in September 1991.

Unforntunalty David Chorley passed away a few years ago, many people still refuse to believe the hoax, and are still confinced they were done by aliens so even in death his ledgend lives on.... Just like an artist really, Well thats what it really was, Art.

Source One

Source Two

~[JAY]~

[edit on 6/1/06 by Jay505]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
However many hoaxers come forward or are found out, their existence has no bearing on the origins of other circles. Some of the ones I have seen are awesomely complex and their manner of creation as yet inexplicable.
Most of the hoaxes I have seen are quite rudimentary, and the reports of those who have researched the subject in depth contain many differences between these and the complex ones which are not claimed by any hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Could you all have worse analytical minds than me?

I havn't participated in this threads discussion as of yet but... man, i jst want 2 grab u and shake u!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It is with incredibility when i read the post about David Chorley and anyone who claims to be a debunker of crop circles would use him! Its decending to the lowest levels and cheapening oneself to that of psuedo prophets who claim amageddon every year.

So pray tell, which are the crop circles Chorley worked on? Not to mentioned that he used working on crop circles as an excuse to his late nites out to evade his wife's baking pin....

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIIIhoaxers are not proof all circles are hoaxes
However many hoaxers come forward or are found out, their existence has no bearing on the origins of other circles. Some of the ones I have seen are awesomely complex and their manner of creation as yet inexplicable.
Most of the hoaxes I have seen are quite rudimentary, and the reports of those who have researched the subject in depth contain many differences between these and the complex ones which are not claimed by any hoaxers.

They most certainly are. You are incorrect. What do you have to say anything other than they are the work of hoaxers (humans)? Nothing. That is the answer.

So many of you say they are complex but why does this mean that they are not manmade? How much math do you know? Did you ever go mast trig and read on about complex numbers in geometry?

I've got $400 dollars that says I can re-create anyone of these circles under the conditions provided that you have a suitable crop field, are willing to fly me out to it, let me spend a day, and bring along a few volunteers sometime during the summer if I can convince a few friends.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Frosty]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
1. Who are you? Just so cos you said you can means you can do the job?

2. How's the judging of a crop circle? a couple of circles? destroyed or no destruction of crops? Are you gonna create some device to leave behind some measureable signature on the crop? You dont even specify the parameters.

3. Are you gonna whine and make excuses when your attempt is not up to mark? Most will, eg..time, delays, the other guy was lousy, etc...

3. Any refund for the flight and transportation costs of you and the team in the event if it is not up to mark, as all hoaxers' crop circle are gonna be?

4. Who's gonna pay for the crop in the event you failed in your attempt?

All this for your $400? Does it solve anything to the enigma of crop circles except your human hubris of pride without fully understanding the consequences of your action? Please do not think others are fools. When no one takes the challenge, you are gonna say no one dares put their money where their mouth is in this attempt to silence others. Fact is, why bother spending money on you and later suffer the whines and excuses? If someone is really keen on finding out the truth of crop circles, there are better ways to do it than on some childish prank.

I apologise if what i said sounds hurtful, but we are only interested in the truth of crop circles. Crop circles are not a day's outting at the horse race.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

1. Who are you? Just so cos you said you can means you can do the job?

That is rather irrelevant.

2. How's the judging of a crop circle? a couple of circles? destroyed or no destruction of crops? Are you gonna create some device to leave behind some measureable signature on the crop? You dont even specify the parameters.

I am talking about any of the photos shown on this thread and others. what is it you are looking for? Complete scale? Quarter, etc?

3. Are you gonna whine and make excuses when your attempt is not up to mark? Most will, eg..time, delays, the other guy was lousy, etc...

So what is your excuse? You don't have a crop field, $400, or money for four oneway tickets?

3. Any refund for the flight and transportation costs of you and the team in the event if it is not up to mark, as all hoaxers' crop circle are gonna be?

I will think about it. Depends on how far it is to fly, I may reimurst the ticket. If not that far I may drive.

4. Who's gonna pay for the crop in the event you failed in your attempt?

That is irrelevant. Better pick a crop that it is worht smashing over. Wheat?

All this for your $400? Does it solve anything to the enigma of crop circles except your human hubris of pride without fully understanding the consequences of your action? Please do not think others are fools. When no one takes the challenge, you are gonna say no one dares put their money where their mouth is in this attempt to silence others. Fact is, why bother spending money on you and later suffer the whines and excuses? If someone is really keen on finding out the truth of crop circles, there are better ways to do it than on some childish prank.

I apologise if what i said sounds hurtful, but we are only interested in the truth of crop circles. Crop circles are not a day's outting at the horse race.

I can remake a crop circle. I am just willing to see if anyone is bold enoguh to put up money who thinks otherwise.

You and others are interested only in the deception of crop circles. You and everyone else have yet to bring forward evidence that would suggest humans are incapable of making such designs in wheat fields. You ahve yet to find proof of an alien life form. You have yet to state why aliens made the crop circles.

Go ahead and put your money where your mouth is.

Truth is, they are crops smasked over by humans with an interest in art and who have criminal intentions.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Frosty]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Interesting debate this. I just wanted to add the fact that crop circles are not a modern day thing. They were being made in the Middle Ages/Medieval Times long before any transmission into space !!! Also i would be interested in what people think about the circles found in ice, surely no hoaxer is gonna bother doing that, too much trouble. Yes there have been some hoaxes and yes some people have exploited crop circes for advertising ie i remember the Weetabix ad showing a giant electric plug and i think Led Zepplin did a crop cirlce thingy too. But i think crop cirlces are a genuine event which has a very long history and not something dreamt up in the mid 80's by two gentleman laughing over a swift half !!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
To Frosty:

I have taken the time to re-read your ..post..more of a rant from you actually than something an intellectual would espouse. I am afraid there's nothing more i would like to add then what i had already said before. Seems irrelevance is very much selective in your biased opinions.

As expected i suppose, being so highly opinionated as shown in your atitude, nothing but all about 'YOU' 'YOU' and 'YOU'. Thats what you really cared about, not the truth but a sense of self pride to prove at all costs that you are right in your opinions. To hell with others or the consequences. I pity the farmer whom you never had any intention to compensate, afterall, its about your own pride anyway. I wonder if you know much backbreaking work it is to plant crops?

Better pick a crop that it is worht smashing over. Wheat?

We are on a gentlemenly discourse on the subject of crop circles which no one till today can prove their theory right or wrong, not on a childish course to deprive farmers of their produce for some silly rough artwork masquerading as actual crop circle, but seeing your atitude, I guess kindergartens should extend their hours longer to keep the kids in instead of letting them roam free.

Regards

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Tetrahedran science of magnetism......

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

and this old drawing of the mowing devil.... ??

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Latest ive read is that of all the truly unexplained circles were formed with some kinda microwave heat build up....... as earlier explained the nodes explode and often technology gos cranky around sites etc.....

Maybe it is aliens or the government... for watever reason.. at least they are brightening up those acres of boring green fields! looks well cool.

Theres circles across the whole globe geometrically aligned with each other....... I myself think its done via satelites n computers.. (whoevers).. maybe from within the earth rather than outer space...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join