It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidance behind the meaning of crop circles? you be the judge.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
You know me from the abduction thread...I am trying to believe.

True, atleast you come to the table with an open mind. Welcome to ATS ( a couple months late, but better late then never)

Hey Frosty, how is your research coming, you seem to be ignoring my posts and U2U's, I hope I am not on your ignore list. That would be most unfotunate.

Hope to see some data soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is the first footage I have seen that shows circles being formed. If it is authentic, it is pretty wild. Not the best quality video though.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a video of a ufo at the WTC. It darts off to the right, then climbs up and out of sight in no time.

www.youtube.com...

And for those who missed it, the 1947 Roswell alien autopsy film,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have read a few different threads that debunk each one of those vids. I dont really remember where they are. Sorry I can't link. The alien autopsy film has been beat to death. The 9/11 one was something done for a movie or video game or something. And, the crop circle forming was done by some amateur video editor trying to make a name I believe.
The 9/11 one looks amazing. I wonder how you go about faking something like this.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ive heard that was filmed as part of a sci-fi channel programme, and definitely not real.
Ive seen a thread on ATS on that video.

It would be great to see a video of a UFO creating a crop circle, not the one posted on here already as that has also been proven a hoax, again on ATS.
But some new evidence for us to dissect.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Ok, this is what I will offer. (No bet)

I will conduct an 'intense' two week investigation into what I can find regarding em signatures, plasma, microwave radiation and botany. I will use the links you members have provided, what can be found on other threads, on the web and whatever else you may want to present me with. I will use also the libraries of my school campus and two nearby 4 year college libraries to obtain reference material from science journals pertaining to the above mentioned fields, and apply the information apprehended and create a research article concerncing crop circles, to the best of my abilty.

Frosty

What happened?

I thought you were going to do a study and get back to us. You didn't give up did you?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If i had to put my life on it, i guess i would say "not man made"

Does everyone agree with his opinion about the design of these crop circles shown on the video?

Alien or not, dont you think whoever is doing this is extreamly intelligent?

Why would the intelligent designer go to all this trouble to send a message? (maybe another Da vinci?)

The Prediction
At 15:50 on video one he claims the solar system configuration with Earth missing will accure April 16th 2004, can anyone exlain this? (obviously its 2006 and the earth is not missing)
or did i miss something.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I guess we can give up on Frosty's "Impartial Research project".

I figured as much.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join