It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidance behind the meaning of crop circles? you be the judge.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

State your reason why. What do you mean by perfect and complicated? Why can't humans do this?

Even though it is early in the morning and I really should be doing some work, I will humour you.

Can you seriously expect, from a limited perspective on the ground, that humans could do a design like this, in a matter of a few hours? In order to do this, you would need days and more than a plank of wood and a bit of rope.

Exactly as asked above..why don't you tell us how humans COULD this?

or this?

Remember, even though some are done overnight, this is farming country and they work till late at night and get up early, so it leaves little time for pissing about in fields. Then take into account the ones formed during the daytime.

I am not saying they are Aliens, it could be a natural phenonemon, as alot of the patterns display fractals or geometric shapes, but to dismiss every crop circle out of hand as a hoax is utter stupidity and certainly not Denying Ignorance, more like embracing it.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I am not saying they are Aliens, it could be a natural phenonemon, as alot of the patterns display fractals or geometric shapes, but to dismiss every crop circle out of hand as a hoax is utter stupidity and certainly not Denying Ignorance, more like embracing it.

You have voted stumason for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

or this?

If you look at the patterns they look alot like iron filing patterns around a magnet. or electric field terminations.If you look even close at the center of the 1st picture you can see a flying saucer shaped formation.and the second one looks like a top view I think these crop circles are explaining the propulsion system of the UFO's. If they are these are not forces we know of in modern physics.
Or they are really clever hoaxes.

Mod edit: Big quote.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
guy 94

I never made the connection between magnetic flux lines and the crop circle dipictions till now, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
To be honest a lot of the crop circles look fake to me but certainly the ones ive seen on this thread really make me think,especially due to the complexity of their formation.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94

or this?

If you look at the triangle shapes in the bottom picture you can see an almost perfect symmetry to it. In order for a team of people to do this they would have to know exactly where to push the crop down close to a resolution of less than 6 inches. these are way to perfect to be done with GPS this looks printed out from a computer. will somebody superimpose a grid on top of one of these pictures and post it so that we can get a better perspective on the distance between each of the standing stalks.
Those guys who did crop circles may really be disinformation agents

Mod edit: Big quote

[edit on 1-11-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are some really nice detailed human engineered crop circles.
Here's a link with some nice examples here on ATS
ATS Crop Circle Discussion

[edit on 1-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Exactly as asked above..why don't you tell us how humans COULD this?

Thanks for not answering the question but merely posting photos.
But for your question: geometry, a branch of math. If humans can find the length of one triangle without measuring it, differential equations, build plumbing systems, turbine engines, nuclear reactors, light bulbs, dams and arches why can't we mash down a few crops?

to dismiss every crop circle out of hand as a hoax is utter stupidity and certainly not Denying Ignorance, more like embracing it.

State your reasons why.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
These must have been done by an alien right?

This one must be the work of some sort of super alien, right? IT IS MOVING!...no wait it's not, it just appears that way.

Not one of these has been created by an alien, but rather by humans. They more than likely had both or either training in art or mathematics. These designs also more than likely took a while to make, but are not impossible for a man to create.

These crop circles are just crazy looking designs, they are patterns, some which might have some sort of message behind them or not. But there are plenty of ways to make a circle and mash down a few chosen designs using a stake, rope and boards, and a few people.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm sure I read somewhere about how in the cropcircles the stalks were bent and not broken. The "real" ones also didn't have any visible footprints or anything coming from them. Oh well...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
SO why do a group of guys spend thousand of dollars in airfare just to perpetuate hoaxes with litttle or no profit motive?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Shaker - I thought the same thing for a while. Theres a technical term for grass, weeds, and related stemmed plants and someone noted in the link I posted that grass doesnt break because of the same properties. All grass stalks bend when with the proper force. Something to look into.

As for me. I am open to the idea that one in 100 crop circles may be of unknown origin for the reasons Dulcimer posted. Unfortunately, there are groups dedicated to CC's like an art form and they are only getting more and more sophisticated. So not unlike UFO's each sighting will lose more and more credibility from here on out.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I thought you could determine the differance between a hoax and a true crop circle by the stalk. If it is bent or broken it is a hoax. If the nodes on the stalk has exploded (due to microwave energy heating up the water molacules inside the stalk causing them to explode like a buritto that has been left in a microwave to long) then you have a real crop circle.

Is this right?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
yeah I think that crop circles are communication of some kind. anyone want to reply to that further. the frequentcy of apperance may be related to all the disasters and downfall that the earth is experianceing. I don't know. lets talk

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
How can they be hoaxes when the wheat is so intricly laid cross wise in the patterns. And the patterns are so perfect in intricacy. Not an off edge on any of them. IMHO there is nothing that I know of that could preform such a perfect pattern with a tracker or vehicle of any sort. I love crop circles. I feel they may be some kind of communication of some sort.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyChild_5
How can they be hoaxes when the wheat is so intricly laid cross wise in the patterns. And the patterns are so perfect in intricacy. Not an off edge on any of them. IMHO there is nothing that I know of that could preform such a perfect pattern with a tracker or vehicle of any sort. I love crop circles. I feel they may be some kind of communication of some sort.

I agree with you and all though simple shapes are possible to get the criss cross pattern, but the more complex patterns I would think are next to imposable.

Also as said above the triangle and other angles may not be possible to be formed by man as quickly as they are done. Not to mention they are finding higher concentrations of magnetic clumps of iron filament inside the circles as opposed to out side the circle.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
They're hoaxes, and there's nothing to that website.

some are obvious hoaxes, usually the more elaborate ones. But some of the smaller regular circles have so many anomalies that can't be explained.

Such as ones that are made in fields with dead/stiff crops, that are bent at 90 degrees without breaking. When researchers would try to recreate the circle in the same field, the crops would instantly snap.

I could list more reasons but I will leave it at that for now

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think some of the "signs" (pardon the pun lol) that the unexplained ones are unexplained, are simple things allready mentioned in this thread

Namely the crops being bent over by 90 degrees and none have snapped
Electromagnetic interference in the unexplainable crop circles, which causes video/audio problems on cameras and whatnot

I'm sure there were other weird things, but I can't remember them all

Also something about iron ball bearings (very very small) on the crops themselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Personally I don't think that cropcircles are any more communication than our artwork is. Yes, there is communication there, however if we are having visitors why not communicate either in one of our many languages or even with mathematics? They would've had plenty of information by now to have learned enough about us to communicate effectively.

Then again, this could just be one of those intergalactice "space punks" that go out and graffiti planets...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
These must have been done by an alien right?

This one must be the work of some sort of super alien, right? IT IS MOVING!...no wait it's not, it just appears that way.

What do these have anything to do with aliens? Who cares if that picture is moving, it has nothing to do with crop circles. Yes I see how the design is similar, but saying that it moves so it must be created by aliens? Who ever said crop circles appeared to move?

Not one of these has been created by an alien, but rather by humans. They more than likely had both or either training in art or mathematics. These designs also more than likely took a while to make, but are not impossible for a man to create.

How can you be 100% sure they were all created by humans? Have you met every single creator of all of these? Have all the creators came out and told you they made these?

Your agruement really doesn't have any relevance. Its one thing to be able to make something like this on a computer, but a completetly different task when you would try to do this blindly in a field. Also doing it with exploding nodes, stalks not bending, land becoming permanently dry beneath, changes in EM readings... Oh, and all of this within a few hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join