It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face To Face With A ET?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story! I am a skeptical believer, we had many wild claims but never anyone to even claim to have proof...

at the phone store you could probably get a USB cable for it, just ask which one...

does your phone support to forward the pics to another cell? that might work...

I will wait eagerly for the pics!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Think about his, the mans son is 30, so he must have been around before computers were so Im pretty sure he can only accept, dial out, and such like most people that didnt have a cell phone when they were a new adult could. SkyChild check your U2U's.

[edit on 10/31/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I have Verizon Wireless also. I'll try to walk you through it.

1. Got were you send your text, in address line type the address, when you get to were you need the "_" press the button on the right it will be below where you see either "abc" or "123 " on the screen of your phone.

2. It will give you a list, option 4 is for symbols. Hit next page and get to page 3 and select the number 4 which is for under score.

3. To get "@" follow the same as above, but you will stay on page 1 and use number 2 for the "@" symbol.

If you have any questions U2U me and I will go more into detail.

Good Luck, I look forward to seeing your pictures.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj
I have Verizon Wireless also. I'll try to walk you through it.

1. Got were you send your text, in address line type the address, when you get to were you need the "_" press the button on the right it will be below where you see either "abc" or "123 " on the screen of your phone.

2. It will give you a list, option 4 is for symbols. Hit next page and get to page 3 and select the number 4 which is for under score.

3. To get "@" follow the same as above, but you will stay on page 1 and use number 2 for the "@" symbol.

If you have any questions U2U me and I will go more into detail.

Good Luck, I look forward to seeing your pictures.

OMG! Thank-you so much! I will try and send it to myself first. It is now 2:32 in the morning and I have to work have to get up for work at 6am EST. I wam going to copy and paste your directions on word pad and follow them to a tee. Thank you so much again for your help. I my get these pic's up afterall.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Thank you for sharing your story! I am a skeptical believer, we had many wild claims but never anyone to even claim to have proof...

at the phone store you could probably get a USB cable for it, just ask which one...

does your phone support to forward the pics to another cell? that might work...

I will wait eagerly for the pics!

Yes, I have forwarded pix to other cell phones many times. Just never learned how to e-mail. Out of 5 cell phones that I have had, this is my first PIX phone.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Interesting story Skychild! I do hope the pictures come out ok!

out of interest, what did the "Alien" cut the drape with?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OK, all three pix have been sent to a member e-mail addy. Hopefully they will be up on this site soon! Now I am estatic.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Great news

I'll look forward to seeing them!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You say the face was pinkish? Well I can gather that it must of been naked out of its atmospheric suit. But your overall basic grey encounter I would guess. Which bring up a good question. If you've had a dream about seeing them does that mean you have? I personally believe there is other life out there. The weird thing is though the dream i had it was I was asleep but i felt one of them pull on my leg. I screamed at them to get the *^&% off me. Thats when i saw one face and i got the impression it was frightened. Something about its eyes and the expression that gave me the idea. Never had a dream about em since. Now i just have to worry about my daughter waking up about ghosts bugging her.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Interesting story Skychild! I do hope the pictures come out ok!

out of interest, what did the "Alien" cut the drape with?

Thanks

there was know knife etc,,,,whatever it was cutting was invisable. All he could see was a slash being done through the drape. Hope you get to see the pic when it is posted here. Or on a special thread (I hope)

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
You say the face was pinkish? Well I can gather that it must of been naked out of its atmospheric suit. But your overall basic grey encounter I would guess. Which bring up a good question. If you've had a dream about seeing them does that mean you have? I personally believe there is other life out there. The weird thing is though the dream i had it was I was asleep but i felt one of them pull on my leg. I screamed at them to get the *^&% off me. Thats when i saw one face and i got the impression it was frightened. Something about its eyes and the expression that gave me the idea. Never had a dream about em since. Now i just have to worry about my daughter waking up about ghosts bugging her.

-Aza

I really do not believe in (dream) abductions. They are only dreams is far as I am conerned. Now, if I were awake and a ship beemed me up like in "Fire In The Sky" movie, then I may take it more in context.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
SkyChild

Any idea when your contact will post the pictures?

If you put it on a different link can you U2U me with the link?

Thanks glad the instructions worked out.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
who exactly is this person that should be uploading the pics anyways?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We are getting anxious...or at least I am.

Im about to assemble an angry mob with torches and pitch forks.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
funny how the pictures everyone wants to see always have complications. I'm still faithful that they'll be posted though. I too have had troubles with verion.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
And now to the public, you have what you have been waiting for. The pictures. SkyChild needed my help in order to upload them. They have NOT been photoshopped, or rendered in any way. How do I know this? I work on photoshopped elements and I can tell if something is real or fake and these pictures are 100% legit. So here they are in order from 1-3. Now remember this has been taken on a picture phone so the resolution and size arent as great as what you would expect from a digital camera (thats not on a phone).

The first image is where the being is tearing through the curtain.

The second is something that I still havent found out yet, perhaps it getting ready to stick its head out??

And third, if you turn your head sideways towards the right and look deeply into the centerish of the photo, you will see a small being that kind of has a baby face look on it. (This one is the most interesting)

Very interesting on my part.. its freaky, it really is.

Im sorry for those of you who dont believe but I have to back this guy up 100% on this. Just had to add that comment in.

[edit on 11/1/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brodband

[Third Image]

Very interesting on my part.. its freaky, it really is.

Yeah it is freaky. I (along with you all) have been waiting to see the photos. I have to say that image is really creepy. I think I would be paralyzed if I had seen that.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Im a little confused.
In the first picture Its clear that it when the curtains tear/open.
The second one I think I can see the shape of a being I think(?).
The third I dont know what its supposed to be. Maybe someone can share some speculation or maybe post what the person who took the pictures said it was.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged Maybe someone can share some speculation or maybe post what the person who took the pictures said it was.

Face To Face With A ET

Does this help?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Damn lol, like 5 minutes after I posted I realized what the last picture was, or could be. I thought It looked like the right side of a greys head. Thanks for the confirmation on that.
Thats scary...

Was the guy that took the pictures sure that there was only one being in there with him? I might be seeing something that isnt there...but I swear I can see another grey on the left side of that picture in the background facing towards the right side of the room.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Unplugged]

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Unplugged]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join