It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face To Face With A ET?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
WOW those pix are crazy especially the 3rd one...... I would probly sleep w/ the truck light on too after that. The 3rd one is really freaky tho and def. looks like an ET. thx alot for the story and pix......

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
I did a quickie on the third pic with what I think it looks like.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Unplugged]

Alright, everyone seems to be with you on this one!

That's cool, but i still don't think that's where it is.

This is why - the key is the 'shine' of the Aliens eye accoring to your diagram.

Now look at the first image, there's some white paper and a book that looks like it's sitting on a ledge at the enterance to the cab, where the curtin is.
Now on the next image, this same white piece of paper is blurred with the motion of the photo which creates an illusion of an Alien's eye. The 'shine' in the foreground eye, is actually the paper from the prievious photo being blurred with the motion of the photographer.
The part of the head which you've depicted as being the middle line running from the forhead between the eyes is actually part of the cab in the background. You can see it in both these images but it only becomes part of the Aliens head in the last picture - this to me give the foreground Alien face a transparent look which makes me look into the background.

IF there's meant to be an alien in these series of photos, it must be as i've depicted it here, with it's head coming through the curtins where the rip was, in the background. The foreground 'face' is an illusion due to the blur and motion of the last photo because the photographer has moved backward which streatches the cab ledge the paper is sitting on.

The photographer has moved backward quiet a bit in the last image (as you would if an Alien head was coming toward you). This creates the zoomed blur which is being mistaken for an foreground alien face.

Anyway, i don't know how much of an alien is actually depicted in any of these photos but there's a blur which could act as one for the sake of finding an Alien in these photos.
I think the best photo is actually the first one of the rip. There's an obvious light eminating from behind it, thou it could be a crack in the closed curtins with a cab light on also.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
OVERLAY OF A RIG

Ok, here is how I can explain the environment of a semi cab:

The front of the truck is the driving area. I am sure you have all seen them on the road. Well, right in the back of that area is the sleeping cabin. It is two bunks upper and lower. On each side there is a place of a refrig, computer etc......Now, between the driving area and the sleeping area there is a drape (two pieces that meet in the middle that run on a track on the top. These drapes are made of very heavy grayish plastic to keep out the light so the driver can sleep in the daytime. The drapes were closed with this ET thing made that slash in the pic. There were NO windows where these pix were taken. NONE!

Ok, here is how I can explain the environment of a semi cab:

The front of the truck is the driving area. I am sure you have all seen them on the road. Well, right in the back of that area is the sleeping cabin. It is two bunks upper and lower. On each side there is a place of a refrig, computer etc......Now, between the driving area and the sleeping area there is a drape (two pieces that meet in the middle that run on a track on the top. These drapes are made of very heavy grayish plastic to keep out the light so the driver can sleep in the daytime. The drapes were closed with this ET thing made that slash in the pic. There were NO windows where these pix were taken. NONE! All I can say is that these are the cell phone pix he sent me. I am sure he was a wreak and perhaps shaking even when they were taken. I have no clue as to what these pix really are. Nor do I suggest that they are even Alien in reality. I am just relying what my son said to me on the phone and the pix. Please go back and read my original post of more detail again.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Although I dont quite see what you see, I think your interpretation is closer to being correct. I just re-read the first post and it never mentioned a close up like the one I interpreted from the third pic. I got the idea from the close up when the pics were first posted. I asked what the third pic was supposed to be, and someone replied that it was a face-to-face. I didnt bother checking with the original post after that to verify, unless im still missing something or forgot.

I noticed the blurr effect also, at first I just noticed it more on the first 2 pics, but now im sold on the third because of that white book/thing.
I still see an alien face in the background in both the second and third pics on the left side
. They are roughly in about the same spot too. I

n the second pic one can make out the shape of the left side of the greys face from the light behind it and the 'blurr' effect next to it making the shape more visible.

Originally posted by Unplugged

I cant right now, but If someone has the time try getting rid of the blurr from the light--I think it will show the thing clearly. With the blurr removed it will look like a grey's head with that blue light behind it.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't see any Aliens , but let me see if you guys see what I'm seeing.

Don't get mad or take this as me trying to call you or your son a hoaxer or anything , but this is what I see.

~

The T.V. Screen , the cord , the remote , and the Paper are all in the shot, and the phone and the fingers holding it are reflections on the T.V. screen.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
TextNever mind, I see you said "Reflections".

[edit on 2-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Great job Lost Shaman,you closed this case as far as im concerned

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I dunno if it were only the 1st and 2nd pics I would say it would be sketchy, but that 3rd one just gives me a weird feeling......

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I said what I had to say and gave you the pix. I will no longer post in this thread. You can choose to believe what I have written or not. I will be posting in other threads though. Thank-you all for all of your wonderful input and thoughts. I am not offended nor mad at any of you. That is what this board is all about.....Debate! And debate is good.

Respectfully,
SkyChild

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I don't see any Aliens , but let me see if you guys see what I'm seeing.

The T.V. Screen , the cord , the remote , and the Paper are all in the shot, and the phone and the fingers holding it are reflections on the T.V. screen.

I have no idea what a Truckies Cab looks like so your explanation is a good one.

I can see the close up Alien Unplugged has pointed out and it does resemble one.

AND

I can see two dark areas with a rounded blur in my example which could be something.

BUT

I wouldnt' see either if i weren't looking for an Alien image and most of the blur can be accounted for as camera fault in my opinion.

It's inconclusive at best.
Take it as an honest post and you could see how there may be something there.
To take it as nothing is also easy since the Alien is explainable by working out the shadow, camera movement and obsticles in the photo.

QUESTIONS:

Was your brother in the sleeping cab at the time or in the front seats with the Alien being in the cab?

Could you ask him to take new photos from his exact position with the cab well lit up so we can get some persepective of his view point?

Is he going to draw the symbols?

[edit on 2-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
QUESTIONS:

Was your brother in the sleeping cab at the time or in the front seats with the Alien being in the cab?

Could you ask him to take new photos from his exact position with the cab well lit up so we can get some persepective of his view point?

Is he going to draw the symbols?

It was my son. He was setting on the end of his bunk in broad daylight. I did ask him to draw me that symbol and mail it to me. I have to tell you that he is so unglued about this, he would even talk to me about it anymore. I won't see him again untill Christmas. "sighs". I would love to ackowledge your request for the position. But, he does not know that I have even posted this thread and would probably kill me if he found out about it. Let me see what I can do for ya.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
While i dont doubt u sky child, i believe u r being honest with the situation.

But as someone suggested...U r into the UFO thing ur son is not, u said he doesnt know u posted it on here and would probally be mad, well he would if its a wind up.
I dont know u or ur son, but do u trust ur son not to play a joke on u??

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
While i dont doubt u sky child, i believe u r being honest with the situation.

But as someone suggested...U r into the UFO thing ur son is not, u said he doesnt know u posted it on here and would probally be mad, well he would if its a wind up.
I dont know u or ur son, but do u trust ur son not to play a joke on u??

My son and I have always been the closest of friends. He tells me everything. Even when he gets laid (sorry). I is the love of my life. No absolutly not. He would NEVER do that to me. He is truthful and I believe he saw what he saw. I know my son like the heart in my chest. It is so hard to be on the keyboard of a computer and try and tell someone what kind of person you are. I have tried my best to tell you honestly who I am and the truthful person I am. My son is the same why. He takes after his mother...Hehehehe I wish you could have heard his frantic voice on the phone

Oh! And if you forgot. I told you all, he said after the thing made the slash in the side of the closed curtain, the head came through and it was flesh colored and had big black football size eye. He did not see a nose or mouth. He did not take a picture of that. Hell, he probably dropped the camera at that point. I think you are getting that picture mixed up with the reall visiable ET face that he saw though the slashed drape.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sorry, the speculated picture of the grey's face is a little crappy but at least you will get the idea.

I can clearly see this and if this can be confirmed, we might have the best picture of a grey ever, we would have proof! or very strong hard evidence at the least

you get my WATS (way above top secret award vote) for this month Sky.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
do u mean thats just his right eye in the photo???
Coz i see that...b4 i thought no...but if u luk at that pic u can see its the right eye and part face close up.no?

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
yup

its just a small section of "its" face

whatever "it" is, i dont know

But there is a possibility this could be for real
which is really freaky and , downright confusing

I would really like to see our photoshop experts come and butcher this photo for analysis

I cant wait to see what their hypothesis is

Honestly; Im amazed this thing got so close 2 the camera
I mean its Really close
so close you could feel it breathe on you
Freaky!!!

i love stuff like this tho
its very interesting

what is the Truth? Only your son knows for sure....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I would really like to see our photoshop experts come and butcher this photo for analysis

If this is a hoax it is not made by Photoshop. If I wanted to hoax something like this I would take a photo of a TV show (like lost_shaman has already suggested) or I would take a photo of a figure (or a statue or a dummy).

Photoshop is not the only way to make a hoax. In this case it wouldn't be practical.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow, then thats a good, genuine pic of a grey no?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I kind of outlined what looks like a human face that is in awe in this picture, maybe I am just playing with my imagination, but this is what I see.

Pay attention to the top left photo:

The outline of the face:

I'm prolly just seeing things

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i reackon it is a grey, and that other person is not there.
Although it does look like someone else......"human" there....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join