It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face To Face With A ET?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Couldnt that human face be a reflection from the television,Id really like to see an alien there but my eyes dont see it.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I see a relfection of some sort, but who knows.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

If that's where the Alien is meant to be then i'm officially on the side that says there is no alien in these photos.

It's impossible for that to be an Alien face because it's translucent for starters and secondly, the areas which define it's face are not solid objects but light/shadow and blur from movement which are pre-defined in the previous photo.

It may look like there's a face there but that's wanting to see one. Each element of that foreground face can be accounted for.

Ahwell, believe what you want.

I'm surprised the person who started this has yet to comment on where she believes the Alien is in these photos....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't think there is any transparancy, often on ghost cam sites they use the opposite arugment that they are not transparant.

I'm sticking to my opinion that this is real, the human outline is possibly coincidental...

for someone to hoax this you might need a very good model, preferably from hollywood or who knows, an elleborate halloween mask...

No Photoshop is likely used on this.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If it means anything at all, I was the one that posted that it was a "close-up" of the ET face, thats what I thought it looked like to me with a stretch. And like I said before, I dont think its a close up at all (anymore). The image is very blurry, and this has already been explained.
If the alien is in the image, its in the background somewhere. I think I see it, but no one else seems to

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I just wanted to reinforce the close-up theory but posting my own analysis on the picures.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Remote and the Paper are visible in the 3rd photo as well.

3rd Photo...
...2nd Photo

[edit on 2-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
No one else in the truck but a 9 week old miniture beagle puppy. Doubt you are seeing the puppy. The human (my son) took the picture at about a foot away.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimstradamus
Couldnt that human face be a reflection from the television,Id really like to see an alien there but my eyes dont see it.

My son was a a rest area and sittting on the side of his bunk. Hate to tell you this but the TV is not even plugged in. He don't have sattleilght this time around like he had before. The flash from a cell phone camera is very suttle. This is our first one. I personally think there is something there. But, since I was not there, I can not stake my life on it. Sure wish I could have seen the head that peeked through the slash in the curtain. Now that would be proof of all proofs. He said that it;s farhead was pulsating a glowing reddish pule. Almost like it was the way it was breathing or something. I wouldn not had the energy to put up any camera at that point. I probably would have passed out.

OMG! I did not mention that his TV is on the other side of the sleeper area! Holy Crap, now this makes it even worse IMHO. When I looked at that image with a magnifiying glass, it looked like an image (intity) with it's mouth open.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
TheShroudOfMemphis This thing (whetever it is) did not start out as what you see, as it was told to me on the phone. It kinda went through a morf and my son told me it was turning into what looked like a face. I have never have an up close encounter and I tend to be a very big skeptic when it come to aliens. I do know they exsist, but why would one make itself known all of a sudden? Especially to a non believer as my son. Now, as a conspiracy theorist, I do belive that there is a conspiracy behind every door untill proven otherwise. I am really into conspiracy theories. But, truthfully, those pix were sent to me as is, and I for one, just by our conversatio over the phone while this was happening, I believe him.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyChild_5
TheShroudOfMemphis This thing (whetever it is) did not start out as what you see, as it was told to me on the phone. It kinda went through a morf and my son told me it was turning into what looked like a face. I have never have an up close encounter and I tend to be a very big skeptic when it come to aliens. I do know they exsist, but why would one make itself known all of a sudden? Especially to a non believer as my son. Now, as a conspiracy theorist, I do belive that there is a conspiracy behind every door untill proven otherwise. I am really into conspiracy theories. But, truthfully, those pix were sent to me as is, and I for one, just by our conversatio over the phone while this was happening, I believe him.

I'm not doubting you, you've never actually said what the images are but rather just provided them.

I just don't think an Alien is represented as some are seeing it but it's going to become one unless we stop and think logically first.

If there's anything there at all then it's purely a blur in the background as far as the photos show. Your son said it was skin toned but the camera has produced a blue colour (which isn't out of the ordinary for camera phones and bad lighting), that' blue colour is the only thing which isn't consistant in the photos so by my thinking, if the photos have captured anything, then it must be in the blue part.

I don't think an Alien is represented in these photos at all and i think we're trying to see something which isn't there.

That doesn't mean your sons story isn't true and that he didn't take photos of something - it just means, the photos didn't capture what the story tells.

I think people are jumping the gun to find the Alien but just because there are photos, doesn't mean they have caught anything.

I still think this is the likely sequence and the Aliens face is more what he saw rather than what the photos show. There's a rip, there's a blue burst of light, then there's a suggestion of something forming/coming throu the rip - i've added an Aliens face.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was never good at those blot tests but i think this is much scarier upside and flipped.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Please go to my original post. The pic that I sent you of that so called face (is not) the face that came through the drap. The pic that you inhanced so well is the first thing he saw. That was about a ja;f hour or so before the rip of the cutain happened and after the rip was done with whatever invisable thing this thing used. He said a face looked through that had two big blank football eyes and the farhead was pulsating with a reddish glow. He never once mentioned the word "Alien". I was the one on the phone that said "OMG! What you have explained, almost sounds Alein in nature. Those three pix were taken at three separte times of three seperate things. The so called face, then the rip with the head speeking though, then that white haze thing (whatever the heck that is). This all happened in a mater of a half hour. I needed to clear up what eveyone seems to think is one picture of the same thing turning into different intities.

P.S These three pix were taken in three totally different areas of his sleeping cabin area.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well at least my orange pulsating glow is above the eye lol

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vassel
Well at least my orange pulsating glow is above the eye lol

I am not doubting that is may indeed be the same intity that peeked through the slash in the curtain. All I am saying is that he did not get a picture of that one. It very will could be they are one in the same and just appeared in those two different places. Beat;s the heck out of me. My main reason for calling this topic what I did "Face To Face With An ET" was because my son had gotton that close up view of the thing looking through the slashed drape.

Darn it! I can't spell when I am worked up. To much of this on my mind. He won't even talk about it anymore.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
well at least the ET forum isnt all dead topics anymore. New material is good, whether it be authentic or not. I personally belive it to be true.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
lost_shaman: the only thing I am a little confused about is in you pictures above you said you see a "phone. He only has a cell phone (pix phone) and he was jusing it to take that picture. That is the only theory in that pic I can actually disagree with you on. The TV is on the oposite side of the sleeping cab. Paper? Yes, could be possbile. Remote? Yes could be possible. If I were to look at that picture without my son telling me it was turning into a face, I would never believed it. My family looked at the pic with a magnfying glass and we all said it almost looked like a face with it's mouth open widely. Who knows. My son does not have paint shop pro. But, I do and guess what. I have no clue as to how to use it. Never have used it.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
wow that looks a hell of a lot more crazier with the pic fliped around, Vassel

JAK

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I had a look at the images and opening them up with a text editor I couldn't see anything that suggested they had been through Photoshop, but then again I'm not a Photoshop expert.

I did have a go at sharpening up the images a bit though, here are the first results:
I don't know why they are showing as .png, I saved them as .bmp for quality, but if there are viewing problems for anyone just say and I'll post them as .jpg

Jak

[edit on 3/11/05 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well by looking at that second picture it appears to be a remote and paper pushed right up to a television thats reflecting light,possibly an alien face in the top right of the tv screen.

The third pic i see two red dots which could appear to be eyes peeking through but i also see a light image of a more human face on the right hand side.

That picture posted earlier flipped upside down looks like a weird face inches from the camera...so many shadows and reflections its so hard to say what could be real...the only thing my brain tells me to believe is the second picture of the television,but i also cant explain all the shadows and relections of what appear to be faces,quite a few i may add.

Sky child if this happened the way your son says it happened then it was done to prove their existance to your son not to anyone here so dont take offense to anyones opinion.If this is real my hats off to your son for not being paralyzed with fear and having the prescence of mind to get these shots off...AMAZING!!!

[edit on 3-11-2005 by jimstradamus]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join