It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face To Face With A ET?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The story I am about to tell you is going to be a pretty long read. But, please it will be worth it.........Let me start off by telling you all that I have a 30 year old son that up untill now was raised in a family of abducties and believers. We have seen many UFO's and at one time I had my own message board. Let me explain that this young man was a non believer and had an answer and would debunk anything and everything we (I) have studied for the last 11 yearr. Everything from Area 51, UFO's and the ET exsistance.

This past Thursday, he had his truck loaded and ready to go. I will not name the area. Before pulling out, he checked his both rear view mirrors for clearance as usual. What he saw was two being like intities hanging on either side of his cab where the doors would end. All he could say was "Holy Crap"! I can't leave with people on the truck. He got out and surrounded the cab to find no one there. Then it all started.......About 3pm that afternoon, I got a frantic call at work from my son. He said there were symbols being projected in the sleeping area of the cab and he could not make them out, bit one of the looked like a face (an alien face). The other he said was some kind of symbol that he could see clearly but not make out. He told me to call him as soon as I left worak, which I did. While I was on the phone with him, he started yelling OH MY GOD MOM, the symbols are changing colors and the plastic drapes that close out the light were opening and closing by themselves. He then told me he was going to try and talk to this thing (whatever it was). He asked some questions and the conversation was that if the drapes opened, the answer was yes and if they closed, the answer was know.
It told him that he was in no danger and that it was alright to drive the truck. We ended our cell phone conversation at that time. About an hour or so later, he frantically called me back and said "IT WANTS ME TO SEE IT AND IS NOW CUTTING THROUGH PART OF THE DRAPE!. A head then appeared and was explained to me to have looked like this: Large, black football size eyes and the top where the farhead was, was pulsating with a bright reddish pulse. He sent me four pictures and the one with the slash in the curtain came out awesome. The head then vanished and the drape went back to it's original with no slash in it. My son told me that he now believes in something that he has not in all his life. The pictures he sent me on my cell phone did not come out well. But you can see an orb type face with it's mouth open and another what seems to be a woman (white haze). I do not know how to upload them to my computeer, nor do I have the wire that I need to do it. When I do (with some help) I will post them here in this thread.
My son is not on drugs and is a very good driver and loves his job. He has only been back at it now for 4 months. He drove for about two years awhile back.
Well, that is my story that he won't tell and does not even want to talk about it with me anymore. He says that the one symbol and that head will stay with him for the rest of his life. I asked him to draw me a picture of that symbol and send it to me. I am waiting for it.

SkyChild_5

Mod Edit: Edited by request

[edit on 11-11-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Please post the images.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You sure he wasn't just on a 5-day NoDoz binge and had some hallucinations? I'd have him checked out by a doctor if I were you, maybe even committed.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Rasputin13,

The author of this post saw the photos himself. Either his son is having a laugh, or he experienced something very strange indeed.

Try as hard as you can to share the photos with us

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No offense to the poster but until I see photos it's just a halloween story to me.

SPiderj

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
well yes without the photo it is harder for us to believe in the recount and the story to me sounds unlike any other et encounter i have read or heard of.

so did this being somehow tear the curtain creating some kind of doorway in which it came through?! if it did i cringe to think what other materials it could manipulate at its whim...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is why the NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) is limiting the hours of truckers, hallucinations from sleep deprivation.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting story there SkyChild. I'm sure that situation had to really shake your son up. Glad to hear that, for the most part, all sounds well with him. You sound as if you have a pretty interesting history yourself there and I would love to here about it sometime. Also, when you get a chance I would love to see the pics. When you get a chance just upload them to a free service such as photobucket and you can share them right here. If you need any help just u2u me and I will walk you through it.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
tThanks for sharing this with us,

Sounds like a very scary thing to happen,

Has he any marks on him that you have seen or that he has told you about?

Has there been anything in the past that may have also happened like this or is this a 100% first time event for him?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here is my reply for those of you that his replied to this post.

1. My son is a bright intelligent young man. He is not only my son, but my best friend and always has been. He tells me everything. And I mean everything. He is a non believer in it's worst form. He would never do this for a laugh.

2. His log book is to the hour. He drives as the law permits which is up to 10 hours and most of the time he has more then enough sleep.

3. Have him committed? I won't even comment on such a statement.

4. Yes this was a first time event for him. I think maybe once before in his life he thought he saw a UFO or something like that. But, it was so uneventful, I can't remember.

Yes, the being cut a seperate tear in the curtain. And no, my son did not mention any marks. But usually after I think I have been abducted, that is the first thing I look for. I will certainly ask him to look. But from what he said, the being never came near him. Just reveled it's face to him. It was a flesh color (I forgot to mention that).

5. YES, I have the pictures on my cell phone. As I said, I am not that computer savvy and do not know how to upload them from my cell phone. I think I may try and to down to either Walgreen's to that uploading machine or something and make them into 4X6 and ask my newphew (who is my computer expert and has a degree in networking and software) to scan them for me and then upload them to this thread.

6. I never expected all of you to believe this story. I know my son and I do believe him. And no, this is not a Halloweeen prank for the members to enjoy.

I am jelous of his experience. I would give my right arm to have had the chance to see what he saw. I want to see a drawing of that one symbol he saw.

Oh! And I also forgot to tell you all, he is also an liencenced aviation mechanic and a private pilot. Now do you think he is crazy?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
Interesting story there SkyChild. I'm sure that situation had to really shake your son up. Glad to hear that, for the most part, all sounds well with him. You sound as if you have a pretty interesting history yourself there and I would love to here about it sometime. Also, when you get a chance I would love to see the pics. When you get a chance just upload them to a free service such as photobucket and you can share them right here. If you need any help just u2u me and I will walk you through it.

Thanks SkyChief, I may just have to take you up on the help. I am just afraid if I transpose the photo's to any other style, it would distort what you can see of them. BTW: I do have "Web Shots". I could just that can't I after I upload them to my documents. Here is the link: community.webshots.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well until we see the pictures me thinks the vast majority will be highly sceptical of what youve posted.Certainly ive never heard of anything like this before but why did they have such an interest in the truck ?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Skychild?
Please allow me to encourage you to talk to Skycheif and let him help you to upload your pics.....he is VERY knowledgeable about such things and he is not an 'unbeliever' of such events.....he would be of great help to you if needed I am sure

We are all avidly awaiting the chance to SEE these pics as I am sure you can tell! It sounds scarey indeed............I hope you can share the image with us as well.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Well until we see the pictures me thinks the vast majority will be highly sceptical of what youve posted.Certainly ive never heard of anything like this before but why did they have such an interest in the truck ?

Why did they have such an interest in my son is more like it? Runs in the family for decads I guess. And yes I will get help ASAP to upload those pictures from my cell phone.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So are you thinking of: what are you going to do facing an ET? What would happen if an ET would look into your eyes? Sorry, but I have to note you, that ET will definitely be a natural human being, nothing more. I don't think that this story is right. But in your place, I would check out his implant...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khali
So are you thinking of: what are you going to do facing an ET? What would happen if an ET would look into your eyes? Sorry, but I have to note you, that ET will definitely be a natural human being, nothing more. I don't think that this story is right. But in your place, I would check out his implant...

There will always be skeptics. I am just now getting ready to e-mail the pictures to someone on this board. I hope that person can get them uploaded here. My cell phone carrier does not have a way to upload right from phone to site. Wish me luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You can e-mail them to me and I'll have 'em up in a jiffy. Mail to ****

Edit: Though it's probably easier to just upload them to www.imageshack.us

Just click the browse button, find the pics on your comp and press "host it" and you'll get an adress wich you can post here, super simple!

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Drexon]

Edit: removed email to protect against spam spiders.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by pineappleupsidedown]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
You can e-mail them to me and I'll have 'em up in a jiffy. Mail to [email protected]

Edit: Though it's probably easier to just upload them to www.imageshack.us

Just click the browse button, find the pics on your comp and press "host it" and you'll get an adress wich you can post here, super simple!

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Drexon]

I have no way to upload them to my computer. That is what I am trying to tell everyone. Cell carrier does not have that option. Only can e-mail them. They don't even have a cord to use to do it with. What happened to techno? Crap, I could have had them up two days ago for pete sake.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well then just e-mail me. Get it over with and I'll have 'em uploaded ASAP. Do, don't think.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As I have told a couple of members via U2U, when I called Verizon Wireless, they told me that I could e-mail the pic's and I even wrote down the proceedure. Well guess what! I have no "underscore" nor do I have a "@" on my phone choice that I can find. I am going up to the phone store tomorrow and yell and scream untill they show me how I can get these pic's to someone. Here I have three of the best supernatural event pictures in my hot little hands and can't do a damn thing with em. I'm gonna scream!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join