It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do all nations want israel dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think that the real conspiracy does not revolve around the USA but Israel. It has been proven that almost 2/3 of all UN resolutions are directed against israel and the territories. In my opinion Irans sentiments toward the state of israel are shared by amost every country even if they publically condemn these remarks.
this is a religion conspiracy becuase jews have been hated for millenia.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by scienceguy94]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who are the conspirators, and why are they conspiring against the timny nation of Israel?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
America veto's everything that goes against Israel and Israel has alot of support from European nation. No one wants Israel dead. Expect this thread to get very heated soon

*runs*

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, that isn't entirely true, as there are several states that do want Israel dead, and there aren't many in Europe that supports Israel.

I am curious about who the initiator of the thread believes are the co-conspirators, and why they are conspiring to destroy Israel.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, that isn't entirely true, as there are several states that do want Israel dead, and there aren't many in Europe that supports Israel.

I am curious about who the initiator of the thread believes are the co-conspirators, and why they are conspiring to destroy Israel.

Okay, thats true, certain countries would be happy if Israel didn't exists..but none publically say like Iran does.

I really want to know what the author of the thread thinks too, maybe this thread has been created to cause some drama?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Technically it is not a conspiracy, but So many european countries vote against israel. Such as NOT declaring HAMAS a terrorist entity in the likes of al-qiada. It is illogical for israels friends to stand idly by when they get atttacked by suicide bombers. What other country gets so much flake for trying to defend themselves. is it wrong for a jew to exist in this world??
You know for one tiny moment in time the nations of the world felt sorry for the jews at the end of WWII.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This may be too off topic, but wouldn't it be a good starting point to note that Israel is a nation, and Judaism is a religion? It seems to me that the second you criticise Israel for policy or events you disagree with, you are labelled anti-Semite, and no further rational discussion of facts can occur. When are people going to get it through their heads that criticising Israel as a nation is not the same as criticising the Jewish as a people?

[edit on 29/10/05 by Implosion]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
This may be too off topic, but wouldn't it be a good starting point to note that Israel is a nation, and Judaism is a religion? It seems to me that the second you criticise Israel for policy or events you disagree with, you are labelled anti-Semite, and no further rational discussion of facts can occur. When are people going to get it through their heads that criticising Israel as a nation is not the same as criticising the Jewish as a people?

[edit on 29/10/05 by Implosion]

This is becuase what ever israel does the arabs object. After the palis get a state the Un will pass resolutions about having pants being worn to tight. the reason you are called an antisemite when you criticise israel is becuase the nature of israel is jewish. from the national anthem to the dietary laws imposed upon the food franchises that do business there. Plus can you explain why european muslims lash out at thier jewish neighbors when something bad happens to the palestinians

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
Plus can you explain why European Muslims lash out at their Jewish neighbors when something bad happens to the Palestinians

No. I can only speak from personal experience. Besides, describing ALL the people of any ethnicity as acting in unison is just straight up wrong.

I have had arguments with Jewish people living in this country, and the minute I have spoken against the policies of Israel as a sovereign state, I have had the full water works, the holocaust stories, and the centuries of repression rhetoric. The country of Israel does not represent a Jewish state when it comes to international politics. It represents a sovereign state, and as such, it should abide by the rules that govern all other nation states. I do not consider the fact that a people have been repressed for centuries a good excuse for perpetuating repression on others in this day and age. Does this make me an anti Semite?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Its interesting that the International community created the Nation of Israel in the first place.

Thats a strange move if all nations want Israel dead.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Only the Muslims really want the Jewish lead state of isreal to be taken out with a Muslim one. And to do that they use thier influance on thier Oil production to buy votes or sympathy.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Its interesting that the International community created the Nation of Israel in the first place.

Thats a strange move if all nations want Israel dead.

This still doesn't explain why all nations rejected hitlers shipments of jews overseas. does it?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This still doesn't explain why all nations rejected hitlers shipments of jews overseas. does it?

I'd like to know when such a "program" was attempted, what diplomatic efforts were made to exile the Jewish population, and what countries rebuffed them.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You never mentioned these ships in your post

So Hitler sent ships of Jews to all nations. How many nations did he send these ships too? could you link to any information.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Excuse me? Hitler never "shipped" jews overseas, most of them left after 1935 becasue of the law created taking away the citezanship of jews. The Jews that could leave did on thier own.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
You never mentioned these ships in your post

I'd be impressed if he could get those jew ships to luxemburg....

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat

Excuse me? Hitler never "shipped" jews overseas, most of them left after 1935 becasue of the law created taking away the citezanship of jews. The Jews that could leave did on thier own.

but most didn;t see the danger and stayed. but we are offtopic here I think that israel is a thorn in the side of the world. Most don't realize it but its true.
BTW documents are still classified about that here in the USA

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

but most didn;t see the danger and stayed. but we are offtopic here I

BTW documents are still classified about that here in the USA

Thats a easy cop-out from backing up a statement with facts. How convenient that records are classified in the US. The wonderful thing about the internet is you can link to information from just about any country in the world.

Why not link to a a German, or Israel site. Im sure Israel would love to make information like this public.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The destruction of Isreal will only mask the true problem with society; it's inability to realize that temporal disturbances of society must be put aside to realize that true productive progress can occur only through mutuality.

Luxifero

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
The destruction of Isreal will only mask the true problem with society; it's inability to realize that temporal disturbances of society must be put aside to realize that true productive progress can occur only through mutuality.

Luxifero

Mutuality of what? eternal hatred of jews?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join