It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO army

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If the NWO did eventually come into force, and everyone's being shifted off to concentration camps or executed or whatever the case maybe, who would actually enforce all this? Surely the army or police wouldn't want to put there own families and friends at risk here or want to unmercifully treat the innocent this way? Or has the NWO got their own army or police force ready to be deployed? Or am i missing something here? Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
Jim

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Perhaps certain officers and soldiers are allready part of the NWO? Or maybe they have some method of mind control to use against them? All I know is that they would HAVE to have some way to control the population. Even with them in political control, that doesn't guarentee that the amount of civil unrest that would arise wouldn't drive them out very quickly. Personally, I think the chances of it happening are very slim, but of course possible.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
believe it or not you will be fooled into it all, they will not need may to enforce it because you will unknowningly go right into the trap, and once your trapped youll think its for your own good. scary isnt it but they know exactly how to get into your head and make you think whatever they want.

the government got the country to forcefully over throw iraq. we also used such tactics in the spanish war, which we aquired puerto rico, guam and the phillipenes from. they used extremely biased news articles and also a pre-emptive strike on a spanish fleet in the phillipenes.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah of course I should of thought of that. I mean a organisation so secretive and severe are bound to have mind control devices and various different techniques. It's scary to think that we could be (or being) manipulated like this.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A better question is "What army is going to be there to STOP it?" I think people need to stop worrying about how they are going to do it, and start thinking about how it can be prevented. I'm going to die with a gun in my hand before i let anyone take away my freedom like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The UN is a pretty good example of a NWO force. Simular to the Council of Foreign Relations, there is also the Private Military Industry (PMI, not to be confused with the paintball co ). PMIs would basically be mercs for hire, doing the work loyal troops would not.

For the most part, NATO would have been a good NWO force, but it has been crippled by it's own incompetent leadership. There is also the concept of not useing a military force at all, instead utilizing the indigenous/locals/native people of the target area. Divide and conquer, separate the people and they will fight each other, instead of the real threat.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah theres the UN. What about the EU? I mean they are pretty intent on getting us British to join the Euro, along with the many other countries in Europe. A sure sign of a one-government world.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey heres a thought, i admit its far fetched but who knows? Im from Alberta, Canada, and im seeing a few posts on underground bases at the Suffield and Cold Lake military bases here. Now just suppose, for arguements sake, those installations are real, and suppose further, that the NWO has cloning technology?. I know i know, thats a bit far fetched, but think about it. If the complexes are undergroudn they could house thousands of cloned troops down there, like on the second star wars movie, and they could all be preprogrammed and engineered to not feel pity, or remorse, or fear. Nothing at all, that would totally be in their advantage in not feeling pitiful towards the innocent who they would kill or capture. I know it all sounds like a movie, but the scary part is it makes some sense does it not? I say it does because a few countries have banned cloning(i think, i could be wrong) or are working on it, and if WE, the public, think its banned, a cloned army would be the least thing we would expect would it not?

Just my two cents,

The Lone Gunman

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Cloning wouldn't surprise me. They are getting more and more leniant about cloning to. I'm not sure what tests they were doin last time I checked but it suprised me what lengths they were going to.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
they dont need a mind control device, your their device. the publics weak mind is the device. scare tactics and ignorance is the device. as a whole the NWO wouldnt have too much difficultly doing there plans in some time. notice all the 'terror threats' and alerts. its all it the works.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Cloning is one possibilty. The current army is another viable choice. With the mind ccontrol drugs and techniques available soilders would wipe-out their own families with impunity let alone a total strangers. I do also believe that with lies and trickery, our governments could convince the masses to just go along without a show of force. It's worked so far!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
and also a pre-emptive strike on a spanish fleet in the phillipenes.

Yes, after the U.S.S. Maine was bombed, the U.S. civilians started rallying for war against Spain. Although now the explosion is suspected of a faulty boiler, it is possible that the U.S. staged the attack then..hmm..interesting thought.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hey grimreaper, how did Bush get America to forcefully overthrow Iraq? He used the army, and not civilians which you suggest. The only reason he was able to go to war was because he used his "supporters" in congress and the house of representatives to vote yes for the war. Meanwhile the UN army does bugger all. The UN just condones things that happen around the world. As for NATO they use other nations armies, like the British army.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is ridicules to say ohh it's not posible than how did comunism hapen in north corea hei they dont comment and stand against them do they?
Or how did hitler pull it off, any thing can hapen on a major scale and little by little people will go in the cover of fear.
It's inoff for them to come and say do that and that if you dont they take you away and the rest just talk about it wispering to each other.
Fear is the word ,lets say a law is passed on a time of war that states if a soldier does not folow orders he is cort martial and executed how does that sound ?
He will folow orders it's the survival instinct.
How was it possible with hittler the german soldiers had families and where regular men just simple plain men on a battle field exept for the ss and other natzi officers, and it was possible so what makes you think it wont be possible.
If any of you want to help dont join the army
than we will see how thei fight wars with out soldiers.
The only way they are going to pull this of is with our alowence

[edit on 27-10-2005 by pepsi78]

[edit on 27-10-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
How is it possible to use the armies of other nations? If there is a group bent on world domination they would have to have the armies of all nations just to secure their own countries leaving no extra troops for other nations. While there may be a lot of soldiers in the world there are nowhere near enough for that. There are over 6 Billion people on earth. Even if there are 1 Billion trained soldiers worldwide they are still outnumbered 5 to 1.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It does not have to be 5 to 5 or any of that.
Fear is how it's done take a look at north corea why dont the north coreans stand up for their right, i'll tell you why fear.

Hittler him self had italian armys polish armys hungarian armys and a lot of europe was under his rule with all difrent multi national forces so it's posible.

If laws are passed you just dont go agaist them even if thei are very very very bad ones.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the clones man! the clones!!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When the UN forms a United front and sends a multnational army, thats the NWO army which you are talking about. Think of the first gulf war

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
Hey grimreaper, how did Bush get America to forcefully overthrow Iraq? He used the army, and not civilians which you suggest. The only reason he was able to go to war was because he used his "supporters" in congress and the house of representatives to vote yes for the war. Meanwhile the UN army does bugger all. The UN just condones things that happen around the world. As for NATO they use other nations armies, like the British army.

we are talkin about our own nation here, every other nation our army will take care of. at home is a different story because there is no real just cause to have our own army fully equiped with weapons on our own soil. they will make us believe there is though. they wont need to take our nation forcefully because we will be fooled into it.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
A better question is "What army is going to be there to STOP it?" I think people need to stop worrying about how they are going to do it, and start thinking about how it can be prevented. I'm going to die with a gun in my hand before i let anyone take away my freedom like that.

Kinda belated but....

I think you have the right idea. But what if you become convinced a United Peace Force governed in allegiance with an extraterrestrial race is neccessary?

But back to your point, someone (dunno who) once said 'Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees.'

You won't be alone antigov

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join