It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO army

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The people who don't want to be killed or put in prison?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
NWO has tonnes of forms of mind control. "War on Terror" is a great example as it makes you think you can commit war on a concept. Or when something like Fox News asks "Inside the Mind of Terrorist" they never, ever ask why they are fighting us just how. There may have been a few exceptions but as far as the vast majority of people are concerned they won't see these documentaries and even if they do its question of how much it influences them by election time, and if its election time its question if they vote, and if they vote its a question if anyone who will actually win isn't corrupt-working for NWO.
The best thing about NWO is that in a democracy its always the majority who win, so long as you have that under control all else is fine.
I honestly think that the fact the majority of people are so easy to control is exactly why something like this site hasn't been closed down "in case it carries terrorist messages" or something else like that which includes whatever threat they want to hype up.

Therefore so far so good NWO has been mind control, and more mind control. Its amazing how powerful a dozen radio stations, 200 or so TV channels and a daily sheet of Newspaper can all be.
Hay I wouldn’t be surprised if Guartanimo or the CIA prisons in Europe had gas chambers, assuming the government had the need for them. And I really find it hard to understand how so many people can all be terrorists (well if you include the secret prisons anyway).

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The nwo is real,and it will happen,in 2006...there plan is to scare us into submission...when we feel we have no hope..thats when we are going to give all our rights away to them...the nwo will be secertly controlled by the reptillans(beast) but you wont get to see them until your driven to the concentration camps,(underground)where they're gonna stick you with the mark of the beast(mark of the reptillans),al those who dont take the mark,will be tomented,until they finally decide to take the mark....Planet x will be exctly how they will sacre us...next year they are going to claim planet x is coming..this means they will say aliens are real..and they are a threat to our lives(why do you think they remaid war of the worlds)...all major governemnets of the world will join together and that will be the beginning of the NWO...remeber how u cant buy or sell with out the mark,this will be true...because after planet x really does come,it will destroy all our natural resoureces,so then u will have to rely on the NWO to feed you,..this is how the mark works,..you will need the mark to survive the disaters from planet x...yes..planetx is real..i dont have concrete proof it exist,but i bet you dont have concrete proof that it doesnt exist?...honestly the best thing to do...is refuse the mark and die for what u believe...but if you really care that much about this world and all its shameless ppl,then yea go ahead and take the mark...but then your soul belongs to them...the bible says those who care for there lives willl lose it,and those who dont ,will keep them....i hate this planet,i hate these peolpe,the only thing i wan tis to have a better life,without the controll of govt..and money,fear of terrorist and all that other bs...i wont take the mark...they can chop my head off if thats how it has to be....if you do take the mark..you are a pathetic waste of life,because you were to stupid to see the bigger picture...which is the picture of the unseen(universe)....our souls will go on forever,so why are you worried about living on this planet after the nwo,,,,,the bible tells us...ppl will take the mark..and some wont....obviously those wo take the mark are those redneck bush lovers....the darkest days are coming

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
To be honest mate, I think you need to open up a history book. [I don't mean to be rude.]

The Government of a N.W.O. wouldn't be so stupid as to ship everyone off together, they would do it how 'Hitler' did it. They would take a small group, than another group and another until they are left with a population who will do as they wish.

To claim the Police/Army will not follow orders, even if it means harming their own goes against a long list of evidence through history, look at the U.S.S.R. during Stalin.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Do you really think you have a chance against the aliens who are coming ?....like someone said before i posted...they will know exactly what to do...only the very smart ones will undertsnad what is happening..others wont be so lucky

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is the response that might upset several...about these armies.

What if the NWO is good and the current world system bad? What if you are all making mistakes on where to place your loyalties? The human race or in yourself?

Had to say it... Im all for the NWO, give me a military position and I will gladly wipe out anyone that I am told to. This is where their military comes from. People like me who want a military career regardless of other men's pride. The grunts being what ever is scared into, and the ranking officers are the ones who WANT the order. That is how this army will work...

That, my friends, is where the NWO gets its Army.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Foxe]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Okay, if you've seen Star Wars, then you've seen the NWO in planning & action. All of the Star Wars movies are the book of the Bible, from beginning to end.

Anakin Skywalker represents Lucifer, because Lucifer was originally supposed to the Savior of mankind, but he got a jealous streak along with a streak of rebeliousness.

That means Luke Skywalker was representative of Jesus Christ (remember, Luke & Leia were born of a Virgin Birth). The whole scene of Darth Vader trying to seduce Luke to the dark side of the force was the Last Temptation of Christ & cutting off Luke's right hand is representative of him dieing on the cross, through the symbology of cutting off the right hand of God (it was Luke's right hand that was cut off, & the right hand is a big thing in the Middle East, they won't shake your left hand, because of in the Middle East, you wipe your butt with your left hand).

Anyway, back to where I was getting to with this...in the movie, they made clones of Jango Fett & thus were born the Stormtroopers, so I believe that they will clone a certain Cop or Soldier, or multiple ones, to make up for the shortage or Cops & Soldiers after the up & coming Second Civil War.

Remember, cloning has come out to the public in the last 20 years, maybe they've been doing this behind the scenes & we don't know about it.

The whole movie series of Star Wars, is the Bible, from beginning to end, with it all mixed up, with different people representing multiple people, like Obi Wan Kenobi representing Joseph, Jesus's father, John the Baptist, & I'm sure a few other people like Moses & whoever else.

The whole Sci-Fi aspect of it, is representing the modern era of society as it is now, & how the New World Order will take over the World. The reason George Lucas started from the middle, is because first off, the first 3 movies & stories are quite boring, secondly, the religions of the World would've seen it as what it was, & thrown a huge hissy fit.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well, here's an interesting theory, from a link that can be found with others in a Skunkworks thread I just posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link:

www.wealth4freedom.com...

"Who will be doing the actual picking up? Foreign 'cops' (United Nations Internal Security Forces). Over 30 foreign military bases under the United Nations flag are already set up in the US., all with the approval of special appointees in high Federal positions. These bases are already manned with over ONE MILLION troops from Russia, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Great Britain, Nicaragua, and Asian countries.

"Why are they here? Because unlike our own troops many of which along with the Guard and Reserve of 24 states are being deployed overseas will have no qualms about firing on U.S. citizens when the time comes.

Seems they have it all figured out.

Note: The link and article are old and I make no claims about the validity of this take.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanLeonidas
Okay, if you've seen Star Wars, then you've seen the NWO in planning & action. All of the Star Wars movies are the book of the Bible, from beginning to end.

Anakin Skywalker represents Lucifer, because Lucifer was originally supposed to the Savior of mankind, but he got a jealous streak along with a streak of rebeliousness.

That means Luke Skywalker was representative of Jesus Christ (remember, Luke & Leia were born of a Virgin Birth). The whole scene of Darth Vader trying to seduce Luke to the dark side of the force was the Last Temptation of Christ & cutting off Luke's right hand is representative of him dieing on the cross, through the symbology of cutting off the right hand of God (it was Luke's right hand that was cut off, & the right hand is a big thing in the Middle East, they won't shake your left hand, because of in the Middle East, you wipe your butt with your left hand).

Anyway, back to where I was getting to with this...in the movie, they made clones of Jango Fett & thus were born the Stormtroopers, so I believe that they will clone a certain Cop or Soldier, or multiple ones, to make up for the shortage or Cops & Soldiers after the up & coming Second Civil War.

Remember, cloning has come out to the public in the last 20 years, maybe they've been doing this behind the scenes & we don't know about it.

The whole movie series of Star Wars, is the Bible, from beginning to end, with it all mixed up, with different people representing multiple people, like Obi Wan Kenobi representing Joseph, Jesus's father, John the Baptist, & I'm sure a few other people like Moses & whoever else.

The whole Sci-Fi aspect of it, is representing the modern era of society as it is now, & how the New World Order will take over the World. The reason George Lucas started from the middle, is because first off, the first 3 movies & stories are quite boring, secondly, the religions of the World would've seen it as what it was, & thrown a huge hissy fit.

Vader has Hebrew writtin on his chest plate. For factual information it means, ‘His deeds will not be forgiven, until he merits’, the best website to read in on this is HERE

Just another little bit of information you might find interesting.

Anyways... I say again, their Army will come from those who know of no NWO, or those who do (like I) and want it.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
What if the NWO is good and the current world system bad? What if you are all making mistakes on where to place your loyalties? The human race or in yourself?

Care to elaborate a bit for the rest of us about why we have nothing to worry about and what will be so good about it? If the whole NWO thing is real, will we be permitted to maintain quality of life, whatever that means to us? All of us, or just some few?

Will we be able to practice our traditions and personal beliefs (religion)? Will we be able to look to the future with hope?

How can anyone feel secure in a one world power when throughout the history of mankind, absolute power corrupts absolutely and it has never been in man's best interest to have such power in place?

I think in the movies, it's people like you that are the first to get the surprise of their lives when the new system they support backfires on them. Be careful what you wish for.

Of course, since you seem to have the attitutude that as long as it works for you with no regard for your fellow human being, if this is representative of what we have to look forward to, I am a bit skeptical from the get go. But please, by all means, try to change my mind.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Care to elaborate a bit for the rest of us about why we have nothing to worry about and what will be so good about it?
I did not say you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

If the whole NWO thing is real, will we be permitted to maintain quality of life, whatever that means to us?
No you wont maintain your vision of a quality life, but rather what would be best for you.

All of us, or just some few?
Depends on the person.

Will we be able to practice our traditions and personal beliefs (religion)?
There will be a merging of religions, to keep everyone content with a single religious point of view, even if it is wrong.

Will we be able to look to the future with hope?
Yes and no, if you want to do what ever you wish? No. If you want to see humanity rise above the stupidity it was birthed in? Yes.

How can anyone feel secure in a one world power when throughout the history of mankind, absolute power corrupts absolutely and it has never been in man's best interest to have such power in place?
There is not a single ruler, but rather a council, and a single figurehead. Alot like how America should have been. Except the public has no choice in this council or the figurehead.

I think in the movies, it's people like you that are the first to get the surprise of their lives when the new system they support backfires on them. Be careful what you wish for.
If the New Order fails, then the likely end is death. Think of a kid with a break able object...if he can't have it, he will destroy it, then no one will have it. Destruction of a planet is not far fetched...

Of course, since you seem to have the attitutude that as long as it works for you with no regard for your fellow human being, if this is representative of what we have to look forward to, I am a bit skeptical from the get go. But please, by all means, try to change my mind.
Humans are, by nature and creation, suspicious beings. Some more dangerous than others. Those who are open minded and willing to support or live in the New Order. Those who resist will be cultivated or eliminated. That is why so many jobs are becoming automated. Machines can work in enviroments that man usualy can not, however they also can replace weak humans. Elimination of the masses is not something to be feared from a job point of view, as machines will replace those who are killed. To change your mind is not what I want to do. You must make the choice yourself. Live or die? Do you really wish to be none existant? Humans naturally fear death, even if it is only the last second of their life. That is what will keep you humans cooperative.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So Foxe, are you toying with us or are you here to educate us?

Care to comment on the NWO thread about the Red & Blue lists since you seem so knowleable about these things?

I really just want to know if we are on it already is there any way to get off of it before the time comes?

Edit:

That is what will keep you humans cooperative.

Wait a minute - are you human?

Thanks!

[edit on 11/27/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
So Foxe, are you toying with us or are you here to educate us?

Which do you consider me to do? Those who can not understand an education see the teachers as harsh people toying with their minds. Anyone could educate or toy with some body on any subject of this world. I could easily ask you the same on this forum sub section. Are you educating me on how the NWO is susposed to be evil, or are you toying with me?

If you want a better understanding and education...

For grunt forces of this army, it is simple. A theory I have read before and you may wish to consider this wisely. You people, you all potentially could be grunt soldiers. If a New Order arrises, you will fight back no? What if you over throw this New Order, and establish what should be? That would be the Newer Order, and you would become the grunts who established the Newer Order. Do you understand? Each group that over throws another, they are the New Order. When this government falls, and the New World Order arises out of the ashes, then those who resist will potentially overthrow it. Then their leader would become the new "Emperor" like figure.

I leave a last bit of food for thought, in relation to the earlier paragraph. What if the New World Order that all of you beings are resisting, is a hoax? In over throwing the hoax New World Order, you over throw the world. Then the real New World Order is, in reality, your own kind. It is all possible, everything is, no?

Of course, your own kind being the New World Order was just a speculation. I am quite sure you understand speculations, as thats what most of you do here.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've been noticing the changes in the US Media lately. To me, they are quite obvious. Its obvious how they are manipulating their citizens... well, its obvious, if you already distrust the US Media.

I've tried MANY times to tell Americans of their Media bias. And they turn around and quote CNN's catch phrase... something about unbias news.

I've noticed most of the Biasing plays on the idea of good versus evil. Them versus US, while at the same time being VERY hazy on exactly who 'they' are.
I've seen the effect of this on their citizens as well. They see the rest of the world as evil, and believe that Americans are the only good people on earth.

I've always felt that the idea of good and evil is rather mundane. There is no good or evil, only circumstantial happenstance.

This misinformation, and biasing, is also backed up by their education system. Yes, their education system is part of this too. I have seen a severe, almost purposefull lack of education in such sectors as Geography, International Relations, and certain areas of Science. This has left them almost completley unaware of how the outside world functions, leaving them open to any and all suggestion from the media.

How can I see these biases in their media?

Because I'm Canadian. I'm not subjected to the media net they are. I can see it, but I'm not in it. We in Canada, for one reason or another, seem to have unlimited access to all news sources. We can cross check our sources, and are VERY weary about what we trust.

Almost every Canadian I speak to can see the Biasing in the American news system. They are probably more experienced with it than I am, as when I tell them of my efforts to warn some of the American public about it, they simply reply, "dont bother John, its too late.".

I do not believe this is part of some, New World Order. Rather the American Government is using misinformation and nationalism as a way to achieve their war based goals. Whatever the end result may be. (Personally I believe its a play for domination before their oil supply runs out... but I have limited proof of that.)

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
Are you educating me on how the NWO is susposed to be evil, or are you toying with me?

Well, I for one am not making any definative statements. I am presenting information I stumbled across and asking questions about it.

You on the other hand seem to speak from a very definative stance, and I am wondering what would cause you do that in a topic that seems to have a lot of gray areas and no definate proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

they will not need may to enforce it because you will unknowningly go right into the trap,

People aren't going to herd their own families into concentration camps where they will know that they're going to die.

It can't happen with the whole country, it'd've to leave the families of troopers alone, but it isn't inconceivable that 'they' (in this hypothetical) could convince most troopers that there is a large number of citizens that are themselves enemies of the state., and that this could be used to get them to round up most people.

But still, society can't function if everyone is in concentration camps. There allways have to be large numbers, a heck of a lot more than the military, that are outside of it.

Lots of NWO theories present the UN as the army that will invade and run things, that there will perhaps be manufactured strife in the US and then the UN will send Peacekeepers who will, for some unknown reason, actually do all this stuff.

The nwo is real,and it will happen,in 2006...

Odd, because a year ago here everyone said it will happen in 2005. When it doesn't happen in 2006, then what?

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboak47
If the NWO did eventually come into force, and everyone's being shifted off to concentration camps or executed or whatever the case maybe, who would actually enforce all this? Surely the army or police wouldn't want to put there own families and friends at risk here or want to unmercifully treat the innocent this way? Or has the NWO got their own army or police force ready to be deployed? Or am i missing something here? Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
Jim

I'm sure the millions of, for instance chinese or other foreign soldiers are more than happy to handle this task.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure why but everyone here assumes that the army will be human. the governments are working in tandem with alien powers right? Who's to say the Scalies aren't gonna come and 'persuade' us to comply?
Also I was watching a program on Discovery Science (UK) about robotics and the US Army have developed a robot that can be sent into urban conflict zones and deal with any threats. Its currently only armed with BB's or tranq's but 'potentially could be issued live ammunition'.
If one of these Killbots snuck into your house in the night you wouldn't know until it shot you with its mini-machinegun. (btw it doesn't miss)

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Plus armys could already be underground in the bases just waiting to arise...getting back to the alien invasion thing....supposedly they will stage an invasion..say the anti-christ is really christ etc. i'm sure most know the story....I think 2006 will most def. be a interesting year....i and many others still believe everything will start once Iran nukes Israel...the apocalyspe which will last 7 years correct?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIABOLIC888
Plus armys could already be underground in the bases just waiting to arise...

Thats a good theory.
If the UN (or whoever) had taken people from a young age or off the streets (homeless children i mean) from all around the world and began training them in places like Dulce and A51 those soldiers will have grown up with each other and so experience less rapport with other humans.
Think, if a thousand homeless children went missing from America in one month, who'd now? or care?

These soldiers will also have probably been introduced to our 'benevolent alien saviours' from an earlier age and may consider them to be 'better' than us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join