It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH well... there goes the recall!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Th ething that really pisses me off is the liberals who filed this case. The voting system was just fine when they elected Davis and the minorities didnt have a problem. But now when there butt is in trouble they run and say there caring for the minorities when they really dont they just trying to delay this thing where they can have a court hearing 80+ days after the recall and try to stop it. I dont care if they do the wanna upgrade the voting machines for the minorites but when they just use that as a front for there own objectives that make it wrong in so many ways

Oh, you mean like when Fox news went to court to stop Al Franken's book "Lies and the Lying Liars that tell them: A Fair and Balanced View of the Right."

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's called copyright infringement, last time i checked fox news had every right to take franken to court.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Last time I checked, Mr. Lawyer, the court threw the case and Fox out on its a$$.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's ok colonel.. just accept one thing..

US REPUGNANTS WILL ONE DAY, VERY SOON, OWN THE EARTH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(laughing maniacally)

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's ok colonel.. just accept one thing..

US REPUGNANTS WILL ONE DAY, VERY SOON, OWN THE EARTH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(laughing maniacly)

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I guess we can expect the Second Coming of Jesus at that time to do away with you, the antichrist, and the rest of your ilk.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I guess we can expect the Second Coming of Jesus at that time to do away with you, the antichrist, and the rest of your ilk.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is it me or was Gray Davis trying to be like Fred Rogers during the town hall meeting? He really has these creepy teeth.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Damn I was pissed about that # when I heard it on TV. Damn Davis was probably happy as hell that he got his ass saved and gets to # us over for a while longer. March is about half a year away! I can't wait that long for his ass to leave, the whole Recall election already got me hyped up and excited for change and a new governor, but damn, now I may have to wait, and I'm gonna be awfully damn pissed if I have to wait for the elections in March.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join